[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Depends on which one you're talking about. I don't watch very much of any other channel, but I tend to think channel one's modern lakorns are the best, at least imo. They're more westernized than other channels, maybe that's why I like them
Wow really? Maybe i’m just not watching the right ones? Idk but almost all that I watch just aren’t satisfying enough. I should try out other channels cause ch3 really sucks

Rosi

Wifey #42
Just dropping in to say I'm having so much fun backtracking this thread! Am now at pg 312 and loving all the discussions, in depth analysis, pics, gossips, jokes etc back then. There's so much fun following BPS weekly, the passion :icon12:and the torture of waiting too. Haaa.

And you ladies actually even wrote a fanfic together! :thumbup: And it's soooo amazingly good! I'm looking forward to read the next update... will Date remember Kade?
Oh you're good! So far I haven't got past page 88! Must find the time to backtrack the pages like you..... there's even a fanfic? My, BPS is pure love ..... makes you want to do things.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I hope that's true!!! I think Pope and Taew would be great together :aaaaa: Taew's a solid actress and both she and Pope are good at having chemistry with their leads
But want to see him with that Yam first please? Since she's now with Louis Scott in the Hero series, in the trailers they look so right together.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Have we seen this video? Look at the amount of fans he's got, top to bottom left & right & all around.
And I love that happy smile.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgyXk-1n_pQ/?taken-by=popezaap
Samee looks so happy!!!! It's kinda touching when you think about how he almost didn't make it as an actor... and now he's one of the biggest actors in Thailand and probably at least Southeast Asia :aaaaa: Congratulations Pope Samee, you earned it :icon12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
This beautiful pix of him spying on Kade at the baths.Look at that face!! A very good shot of Por Date, like those classic Italian cover models. If that's a white toga it'll be a scene from Julius Caesar. Heyy, he even looks better than Ryan Reynolds!

upload_2018-7-5_1-11-42.png

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy 4th of July to you too! It means a lot of me because there's a great movie that went with it INDEPENDENCE DAY saw it several times and who doesn't love Bill Pullman?
I love Bill Pullman! I haven't seen Independence Day, but he was in While You Were Sleeping, which is one of my favorite movies :thumbup:

Is it sad that I know way more Thai actors than American ones? I had to look up Bill Pullman before I remembered who he was :facepalm:

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Just dropping in to say I'm having so much fun backtracking this thread! Am now at pg 312 and loving all the discussions, in depth analysis, pics, gossips, jokes etc back then. There's so much fun following BPS weekly, the passion :icon12:and the torture of waiting too. Haaa.

And you ladies actually even wrote a fanfic together! :thumbup: And it's soooo amazingly good! I'm looking forward to read the next update... will Date remember Kade?
May I ask where the fanfic is?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I love Bill Pullman! I haven't seen Independence Day, but he was in While You Were Sleeping, which is one of my favorite movies :thumbup:

Is it sad that I know way more Thai actors than American ones? I had to look up Bill Pullman before I remembered who he was :facepalm:
Jack Callahan. When I bought the videos I rewind maybe 50 times watching his boots come down his truck on X'mas Day. Just that scene! His boots crushing in the snow. And don't count how much I spent at the movies I saw it several times. I love his floppy blonde hair so much when he hovers over Lucy, why oh why did the train had to go round the bend at the end of the movie? I didn't get enough seeing them kissing! This, Jumanji, Jingle All The Way, The Family Stone & Princess Bride are all time greats during the Christmas season.