[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly I hope she doesn’t get dropped, I mean its a popular novel and with Broadcast again so I don’t mind. I don’t mind modern unless its good but dang it has to be GOOOD. Almost all modern lakorn sucks especially from ch3.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 27 Part 1

Smh channel 3... how dare you put the parts out of order on the playlist! :BangHead: You're making my OCD act up

Screenshot_20180704-002112_YouTube.jpg
DATE: Hmph, I'm in a bad mood today

Screenshot_20180704-002128_YouTube.jpg
DATE (con't): Oh good, an innocent bystander to take out my temper on

Screenshot_20180704-002552_YouTube.jpg
PIN: Oh crap, Date's in a bad mood. Here he comes to take it out on me
*as Rhueng and Kade hit it off in the background*

Screenshot_20180704-002903_YouTube.jpg
RHUENG: Hey, I'm just as manly as Date. See, I can even grow a mustache! Have you ever seen DATE grow a mustache???
*audience stares into the camera like The Office*

Screenshot_20180704-003135_YouTube.jpg
DATE: It's FINE. I'm FINE. Everything's FINE. My Mae Karakade can talk to whichever man she pleases, it's not like she and Rhueng will hit it off or anything and leave me alone to ordain for the rest of my life because every other woman will actually WANT me and I hate it when people actually WANT me. But it's FINE. I'm just walking fast for the exercise. I'm not gonna eavesdrop on them from the bushes or anything, that's something only a jealous person would do. Which I'm NOT.

Screenshot_20180704-003614_YouTube.jpg
DATE: Aha, I'll just pretend I was reading the whole time. She definitely won't notice how angrily I'm staring at this book on politics and how I'm not turning the pages at all. Nope.

Screenshot_20180704-003959_YouTube.jpg
HAHA she called him "Raeng" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20180704-004236_YouTube.jpg
We know Kade's winning the argument because all Khun P could respond was with an angry "Mae Karakade :mad:" :aaaaa:

I had to go back to the subbed version to get this part (and every other part). Date explains to Kade that the man owns the woman in Ayutthaya, and if he catches her cheating he'll let a horse ravish her. Hmmm... I wonder if there's a connection between that threat and the horse they rode together to Lavo? :risas3:

I love how Kade doesn't back down lwhen Date's dad gets mad at her for pointing out the double standards between men and women. She keeps arguing her side, which shows how important the issue is to her. Even though dad's mad and yelling at her, she sticks to her guns.

Screenshot_20180704-010042_YouTube.jpg
DATE: Hmmm, maybe she has a point. Pobrecita Mae Karakade khong P
Aww, he doesn't want Kade to marry him because she was forced. He's willing to love her one-sided if she doesn't want to love him back. DAAATTEEEEE khong Rachfull :love::love::love: Really though, from all that jealousy and trying to keep her away from Rhueng, you'd think he'd be trying a little harder.

YAYYYYY Karakade gave Kade Khun P!!!! I was so glad they resolved this problem so quick and clean. Up until now I don't think Kade quite realized that she had actual romantic feelings for Date, but now that Karakade gave her the green light, she's free to explore the feelings she has for him :aaaaa:

Screenshot_20180704-011516_YouTube.jpg
Ooh yes glistening man flesh :drooling:

TBC...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps ep 27 Part 2

Screenshot_20180704-011715_YouTube.jpg
The servant's pouring the water directly onto her hand... you know, instead of onto the dirty person? :facepalm:

Screenshot_20180704-012337_YouTube.jpg
Yikes Louis is sooo good in this raeng role :love: He's so evil he makes me shudder
The best part is he doesn't overdo it at all. He's evil without being the cackling villain, but the quiet, calculating strategist. The latter is even more terrifyinf, if you ask me

Screenshot_20180704-012708_YouTube.jpg
rscenesw This, ladies, is why we do NOT marry for money (which is something I need to remind myself :risas3:)

I LOVE how they humanize Constantine in this part. Throughout BPS they portray him as this super evil, selfish guy; in this part, they show that he is evil and selfish, but also that he's in agony because he cannot gain his wife's love. That's hard for anyone to bear. Not that it justifies his actions, but it humanizes him. We also see just how much he loves Malee when he stops himself and says he won't disgust her anymore by touching her. He actually seems to feel low compared to her.

Screenshot_20180704-013246_YouTube.jpg
Poor Malee is so vulnerable in this scene... alone on her bed, crying in fetal position.

Screenshot_20180704-013616_YouTube.jpg
Hey look, it's ole Parachute Pants himself

Why does the music at 1:51 (part 2) remind me of Pirates of the Caribbean?

Screenshot_20180704-013813_YouTube.jpg
KARA: Hey Malee, your hubby's kinda hot. And it looks like he makes cute babies.
Young women can be so stupid:facepalm: Honey, Joi's single, why don't you go for a cute guy like him instead of an evil deviant like Constantine?

Screenshot_20180704-014507_YouTube.jpg
Igor, have you prepared the brain for my creation?:risas3:

20180704_014944.jpg
Hey look, it's Kade's pregnant belly

Screenshot_20180704-015345_YouTube.jpg
Date's giving Kade such a suggestive look :risas3::risas3: like, "I see you fangirling over my parent's romance. You know, we could be like them too :naughty2::naughty2:" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20180704-015605_YouTube.jpg
KADE: We can?
YEET we're finally seeing the effects of Karakade's sacrifice :aaaaa:

GAH I'm fangirling so much right now!!! Pope's so DANG HOT in this scene :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:willing|

Last part coming...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps ep 27 Part 3

Screenshot_20180704-015829_YouTube.jpg
The servants all awkwardly sit there as the two couples awkwardly stare into each others' eyes for no apparent reason...

Kade: "If you won't let me come, you have to tell me all about it when you get back"
Date to Kade's face:
Screenshot_20180704-020640_YouTube.jpg
*stern look*
Behind Kade's back:
Screenshot_20180704-020707_YouTube.jpg
*big smile* :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Screenshot_20180704-020957_YouTube.jpg
This may be culturally insensitive, but their hats give me dirty thoughts

Screenshot_20180704-021110_YouTube.jpg
Bet you guys 200 Baht that's a $15 wig off Amazon:risas3:

Screenshot_20180704-021503_YouTube.jpg
DATE: You know what they say about people who make up words (pawat sat)
ME: Says the guy who introduced Kade to "lo sum pao" :fighting3::risas3:

Screenshot_20180704-021754_YouTube.jpg
They really are a bhuppae sanniwat, aren't they? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20180704-021924_YouTube.jpg
"Raeng maak maak" KHUN PPPPPP YOU'RE STARTING TO TALK LIKE KADE cue Snoopy happy dance :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Is it just me or do Thai people have trouble saying "raeng?" Is it borrowed from another language or something?

Aaaaaand that brings us to the end of ep 27, or the first half of ep 11 in the original run!!! I didn't notice any extended scenes in this episode, but I haven't rewatched ep 11 yet so I might have missed something.

Ep 28's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. It's late here and I have work tomorrow morning :) Hope these FullCaps are enough to tide us all over until PhatCaps

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Today soooo many .............. many, many, many, many extended scenes yayyyyyy. But alas, I don't understand what's been saying. Only one part - Pin & Yam heard Kade calling herself Kadesurang.

@Rosi …Here is what they were talking about.

Kade….came in the room quickly

Pin……Why are you in a hurry Mae Nai?
Yam…..It may make you fall.
Pin……Be careful
Kad…...I need to go number one but I wouldn’t like to go to the restroom.
Pin…....Would you have a bath?
Kade….No, I wouldn’t
Yam…..Or would you take a nap Mae nai?
Kade….No, I wouldn’t
…………………..
Kade….Walking quickly
Kade…..Both of you take my stuff (for bathing) and wait for me at the waterfront bath-house.
………....After all of them going back home, I will be there.
Pin…...Why are you in a such hurry Mae Nai?
Yam..….You might fall and get hurt, Mae Nai.
Pin….....Ork Phra Tan (Ko Sa Pan) is telling us if he would accept to be the ambassador to go
...……….to France or not. I would like to know.
Pin…... How can he refuse. Whatever Khun Luang orders, it has to be followed
Yam…..No one dares to disagree with Khun Luang.
Kade….That’s true……Here is Ayutthaya, Kadesurang!!!
Pin…....Kadesurang!
Yam….I heard sooo clearly, Nang Pin oei.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
FullCaps Ep 27 Part 1

Smh channel 3... how dare you put the parts out of order on the playlist! :BangHead: You're making my OCD act up

View attachment 18401
DATE: Hmph, I'm in a bad mood today

View attachment 18402
DATE (con't): Oh good, an innocent bystander to take out my temper on

View attachment 18403
PIN: Oh crap, Date's in a bad mood. Here he comes to take it out on me
*as Rhueng and Kade hit it off in the background*

View attachment 18404
RHUENG: Hey, I'm just as manly as Date. See, I can even grow a mustache! Have you ever seen DATE grow a mustache???
*audience stares into the camera like The Office*

View attachment 18405
DATE: It's FINE. I'm FINE. Everything's FINE. My Mae Karakade can talk to whichever man she pleases, it's not like she and Rhueng will hit it off or anything and leave me alone to ordain for the rest of my life because every other woman will actually WANT me and I hate it when people actually WANT me. But it's FINE. I'm just walking fast for the exercise. I'm not gonna eavesdrop on them from the bushes or anything, that's something only a jealous person would do. Which I'm NOT.

View attachment 18406
DATE: Aha, I'll just pretend I was reading the whole time. She definitely won't notice how angrily I'm staring at this book on politics and how I'm not turning the pages at all. Nope.

View attachment 18407
HAHA she called him "Raeng" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 18408
We know Kade's winning the argument because all Khun P could respond was with an angry "Mae Karakade :mad:" :aaaaa:

I had to go back to the subbed version to get this part (and every other part). Date explains to Kade that the man owns the woman in Ayutthaya, and if he catches her cheating he'll let a horse ravish her. Hmmm... I wonder if there's a connection between that threat and the horse they rode together to Lavo? :risas3:

I love how Kade doesn't back down lwhen Date's dad gets mad at her for pointing out the double standards between men and women. She keeps arguing her side, which shows how important the issue is to her. Even though dad's mad and yelling at her, she sticks to her guns.

View attachment 18409
DATE: Hmmm, maybe she has a point. Pobrecita Mae Karakade khong P
Aww, he doesn't want Kade to marry him because she was forced. He's willing to love her one-sided if she doesn't want to love him back. DAAATTEEEEE khong Rachfull :love::love::love: Really though, from all that jealousy and trying to keep her away from Rhueng, you'd think he'd be trying a little harder.

YAYYYYY Karakade gave Kade Khun P!!!! I was so glad they resolved this problem so quick and clean. Up until now I don't think Kade quite realized that she had actual romantic feelings for Date, but now that Karakade gave her the green light, she's free to explore the feelings she has for him :aaaaa:

View attachment 18411
Ooh yes glistening man flesh :drooling:

TBC...
Man, it's damn fun to blow up all the shots into its full size. In the 3rd pix Date's neck is so huge you can actually get a bite on.

Thanks, @Rachfull ! Loving this FullCaps. Now waiting to love PhatCaps too! All these pics..... so romantic all over again.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi …Here is what they were talking about.

Kade….came in the room quickly

Pin……Why are you in a hurry Mae Nai?

Yam…..It may make you fall.

Pin……Be careful

Kad…...I need to go number one but I wouldn’t like to go to the restroom.

Pin…....Would you have a bath?

Kade….No, I wouldn’t

Yam…..Or would you take a nap Mae nai?

Kade….No, I wouldn’t

……………………..

Kade….Walking quickly

Kade…..Both of you take my stuff (for bathing) and wait for me at the waterfront bath-house.

………....After all of them going back home, I will be there.

Pin…....Why are you in a such hurry Mae Nai?

Yam..….You might fall and get hurt, Mae Nai.

Pin….....Ork Phra Tan (Ko Sa Pan) is telling us if he would accept to be the ambassador to go
...……….to France or not. I would like to know.

Pin…... How can he refuse. Whatever Khun Luang orders, it has to be followed

Yam…..No one dares to disagree with Khun Luang.

Kade….That’s true……Here is Ayutthaya, Kadesurang!!!

Pin…....Kadesurang!

Yam….I heard sooo clearly, Nang Pin oei.
Thanks for translating @Amata ! So it's true they both heard it & knows she's calling herself that name. She must have done it before because Yam is like confirming it with Pin.

Rosi

Wifey #42
FullCaps ep 27 Part 3

View attachment 18422
The servants all awkwardly sit there as the two couples awkwardly stare into each others' eyes for no apparent reason...

Kade: "If you won't let me come, you have to tell me all about it when you get back"
Date to Kade's face:
View attachment 18423
*stern look*
Behind Kade's back:
View attachment 18424
*big smile* :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

View attachment 18425
This may be culturally insensitive, but their hats give me dirty thoughts

View attachment 18426
Bet you guys 200 Baht that's a $15 wig off Amazon:risas3:

View attachment 18427
DATE: You know what they say about people who make up words (pawat sat)
ME: Says the guy who introduced Kade to "lo sum pao" :fighting3::risas3:

View attachment 18428
They really are a bhuppae sanniwat, aren't they? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 18429
"Raeng maak maak" KHUN PPPPPP YOU'RE STARTING TO TALK LIKE KADE cue Snoopy happy dance :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Is it just me or do Thai people have trouble saying "raeng?" Is it borrowed from another language or something?

Aaaaaand that brings us to the end of ep 27, or the first half of ep 11 in the original run!!! I didn't notice any extended scenes in this episode, but I haven't rewatched ep 11 yet so I might have missed something.

Ep 28's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. It's late here and I have work tomorrow morning :) Hope these FullCaps are enough to tide us all over until PhatCaps
I LOVEEEEE these scenes...... she can fly with him to the moon now.
And you caps are so entertaining it's good for a laugh! You & @phatman are now the official writers of our BPS gang!

Yeah, I want to know too of that word "raengz" is that a Westernised expression like "lame"?
Khun Loong also said the word "gossip gossip" when they were speaking of Pra Pi's existence. Isn't that English? Khun Loong knows English? Or is that same sound for Thai.

Oh! BPS rerun is on!

Rosi

Wifey #42
woah I haven't caught up with the thread for the past few days

Went to see Yaya and Sunny at their movie's fanmeet earlier this evening. And now my legs are aching like heck. :S
How are the yaya fans at your Yadech site taking it you've seen her in the flesh?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I don't care if she drops, all I know is I want some modern Popella action brewing at some point. Some point soon, I hope
Word!!!

How are the yaya fans at your Yadech site taking it you've seen her in the flesh?
I wouldn't know, I'm totally not a Yadech fan. :risas3:
I went just because I used to eyecandy Yaya when I was watching Kleun Cheewit. And for Sunny too - since I watched a few of his stuff before. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh darn sorry hun wrong thread, I posted it in the wrong one, I post that while watching Baseball sorry again hun. plus I have 3 threads open.
Haha. It's ok. Been too busy haven't been able to visit that home. Share all you want!
Bella might drop from the lakorn 'Wieng Khu Kam'. Not confirmed yet but heard that the adults do not want to put her in there.
I hope she does. Haha.

View attachment 18400

When samee was young hahaha :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Gangsta! Hahaha..

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Just dropping in to say I'm having so much fun backtracking this thread! Am now at pg 312 and loving all the discussions, in depth analysis, pics, gossips, jokes etc back then. There's so much fun following BPS weekly, the passion :icon12:and the torture of waiting too. Haaa.

And you ladies actually even wrote a fanfic together! :thumbup: And it's soooo amazingly good! I'm looking forward to read the next update... will Date remember Kade?