[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Hi @Amata you are correct - if you go by the reruns it's Episode 11, but in the original it's the very beginning of Episode 5 & the day of the Mango sauce. This is right before the Khun Lek's family arrived and there's the women with garlands down the back, the little girls on a top knot. I noticed this difference because their daily servants like Jit, Juang, they don't use the garlands. And while they were having the poetry the women sat near the guests. When Khun Loong asked someone to pass the writing table to Kade, I thought it was Muang but I saw again it's a woman with the flower.

Khun Loong being sick I dare not watch too long - he's a strong figure in that story so it's sad to watch him that way. I only saw a bit. But there's quite a few children with garlands crying. I don't remember women with flowers in their hair that scene.

There's many girls/women with garlands queing the floor & crowding the hall before the guests arrived - they are like 50/50 with the house servants. So all these women belongs to Khun Loong? Ahh, so many! The novel didn't say?
@Rosi Nothing can be out of your sight. I've watched that scene again. Yes, some women in the scene, Mamuang Nam Pla Wan and the women sat near the guests including the one who passed the writing board to Kade, they had their hair with the flowers. Most of them were young girls. That made me think that there maybe nothing complicated . It would be for a special occasion, important guests visiting the house. Then everyone should dress up beautifully to honor the guests.

Last edited: