[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, I just got carried away yesterday. That Plerng Boon is a movie but I've actually seen one of it in real life & though there's no babies involved the wife chose to stay. We all thought she's a silly & weak but when she comes crying each time we saw no use firing her up she just loves the guy too much.
Awww, hugs for that person and for all those involved.

We want BPS romance to happen in real life, not PB romance:sad6:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
What are you talking about???? Loving a guy who's almost old enough to be my dad and lives in a totally different country from me and can't speak the same language as me WHOM the odds of me meeting are less than 1% is totally rational and normal[/QUOT
Kosa Ban household? Did Kade went to live with Kosa Ban's family? But in the story she didn't live anywhere except with her Khun Loong & Jumpa.
It was the night before the wedding and Janwad stayed with her. Since Kosa Ban is acting as the bride side, she went to stay at his house.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #26

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- A different Karakade in the mirror when Kade assures her she won't break their promise.
- Different melody used for when Date snuck up on her.
- Zooming into Date's face after Kade leaves him at the dock.
- Complete scene of Date fixing that necklace!
- Reung sitting and chatting with Janward and her mom seeing them from a distance.

Comments:
- Hey that's a new melody! And that's because it's the girls version! Agh. Khun P!!! My soul!!!! In the original run, that song definitely did not play yet until after her confession which is like the next act.
- Awe . .. . samee is sad now!
- Such a hard worker fixing that necklace.
- A thought just came ti kind after hearing Prik say a person who's sinned cannot be forgiven. Actually Karakade has been given a second chance and that is her body lives on. Her second chance is Kade doing merits in her place and gaining the love and trust of everyone.
- Date would dare to enter her room and close the door! Haha. Too bad it's not romantic since Karakade's presence is there. Urgh.
- Reungrit you so handsome!!
- Then there's Reung who's all straightforward telling Kade his true feelings. Haha.

Gosh. I'm officially behind on my PhatCaps. . . .I'm still on 19.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha. She is so naughty that's why we love her.
I didn't realize it until now, but Kade would fit perfectly in this forum. She had so many perverted thoughts in the book. She might even be crowned Queen of perverted thoughts.

Movie: Asking Pin and Yam about catching guys watching them bathing
Movie : 6 pack, 7 pack, 8 packbabysw
Movies: Thong for Yam
Book: Thinking about giving Khun P her undies.
Movie: Teaching our Khun P French kissing
Book: Thinking about orgasms in the woods after the kissrscenesw

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
6 & 7 are the best parts!!!! That's when Por Date fell into the river & they get to feel each other up in the water.....heheheeee that song in slow motion and he takes her hands wraps them around his waist. I thought that's so romantic. Your friend is not in our league! Kick her away!
She'll come around. NO ONE CAN RESIST!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't realize it until now, but Kade would fit perfectly in this forum. She had so many perverted thoughts in the book. She might even be crowned Queen of perverted thoughts.

Are you for reals?!?!?! HahahahHa. Omg.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It was the night before the wedding and Janwad stayed with her. Since Kosa Ban is acting as the bride side, she went to stay at his house.
So that's where that scene is! I thought that's one of the other rooms in Khun Loong's house, while Date stayed somewhere else for the night to arrive ceremonially for the wedding. So cute really this tradition, since they've practically been staying in the same house for about 3 years? And meeting everyday for meals & such.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Wow did she really??! Hahahhaaa we can so love our Kade!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahh I see. She plays the violin so the rapper, ok. His hi-so; hope that don't translate to being too big for him afterwards! I like PJ! He's the fun in all their BTS videos.
He's been with her for a long time so I think he'll be ok. Lol he seems to "respect" (aka scared) of her though lol.
Kitkat please don't go serious on us. We like being this crazy yayyyyy. But yesterday I saw Pope in that African movie maybe I shouldn't watch it too much, you can fall out of love with him slowly over there. Because you don't see enough of him or the strength we know that's him.
I wasnt being serious, I was just kidding.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #26

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- A different Karakade in the mirror when Kade assures her she won't break their promise.
- Reung sitting and chatting with Janward and her mom seeing them from a distance.

Comments:
- Hey that's a new melody! And that's because it's the girls version! Agh. Khun P!!! My soul!!!! In the original run, that song definitely did not play yet until after her confession which is like the next act.
- A thought just came ti kind after hearing Prik say a person who's sinned cannot be forgiven. Actually Karakade has been given a second chance and that is her body lives on. Her second chance is Kade doing merits in her place and gaining the love and trust of everyone.
- Date would dare to enter her room and close the door! Haha. Too bad it's not romantic since Karakade's presence is there. Urgh.
- Then there's Reung who's all straightforward telling Kade his true feelings. Haha.

If you are that's okay! We have you to look forward to everyday yayyy.

Yeaa this is a sad episode over all. Both of them suffering for different reasons but Date doesn't know it's all to do with Karakade.

But I like the way he goes into her room; he's so determined! He even pushed Pin away! And grabs hold of Kade by the arms whether she wants to or not; forces on her some home truths. Karakade's spying did nothing for her except to see & hear that the man she loves has already made his choice.

When Kade was doing straight merits for days & sitting alone in the garden, Pin & Yam asked each other who she'd be doing those merits for? & must have suspected it's for Mae Karakade; the way they stopped short of saying the name. Because they already knew their cheerful boss is someone else.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #26

Extended/Deleted Scenes:

Comments:

Thanks for sharing :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
In a later episode......

The servants are happy Kade calls them as P as in P'Juang etc or just a simple straight Jit for Jit.
Mae Karakade calls them by the word "E". E'Pin E'Yam etc. "E" .... Is this a very bad calling of a person?
Because I see Jumpa still doing it.

Off Topic!
In Padivarada Salan calls Rin "Lon". When he wants to wake her up he keeps saying Lon! Lon! It's so sweet the way he does that. I see that's the same as you but in BPS it's Or Jao. Either way when Salan or Date says it, it's romantic.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
This seems a good rainy afternoon to share one of my favourite romantic episodes. I love this because it reminds me that Por Date has started to like Kade. From the moment he enters the house he stares & walks towards her unblinking, his steps were measured, steady .... and he didn't stop looking at her. What happens afterwards are from other things; his gaze slipped a notch, disheartended - because she looked past him straight to Rheung.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
This may have been shared but I can't stop watching this:

For all the Pope's little wifey

Pope: Aww...who lined me up after Nine.:facepalm:

Others: it's okay, different generation.:cheer:

Pope: I'm Pope. Fly with me is safe,:angel10: but for those who don't have a heart,:icon12: you can come get one from me.:p

And a bonus for Got wifeys:

Got: I'm Pilot trainee Got.:coleman:

I am a person who loves his Mom, but I have true love for many, many people.;)