[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a throwback clip you'll like. If you want only Hot Got - skip stright to 06:55 (ahem @MissPK ;))

He is not very tall but I'd say the hotest. I don't know why I didn't see him last year. I think when I saw this clip, I was watching only Nychaa on the girl side and New (yes, I had a 2nd lead crush on him after that Chinese Lakorn with Nychaa and Alex. He was so good in there and HOT. lol)
That ring around his neck... is that the same ring you gave Pope??? You traitor

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
uh, they do @Rachfull ... That I love you in all shapes and sizes are in lakorns. Now, go back to the gym! (using @KitKat516's tone telling me to go back to the beach. :p)

Back to Por Date.... I think that was what I fell in love with.... He did fall for Kade, the funny strange girl. Not the gorgeous mean insecure Karakade. I think that's what made a lot of people love this love story too.
:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: crap I wanted to be lazy today... guess I'll have to go

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched eps 6 and 7 with my friend today... she is officially disowned. She called my samee creepy for peeking on Karakade, and then she said the "Go look in the mirror" scene wasn't romantic... smh :facepalm: Still haven't convinced her that my samee is the handsomest man alive, and she won't agree that Kosa Ban is super sexy.

Though she did agree that Punjan is super attractive, so that's progress :confused12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Watched eps 6 and 7 with my friend today... she is officially disowned. She called my samee creepy for peeking on Karakade, and then she said the "Go look in the mirror" scene wasn't romantic... smh :facepalm: Still haven't convinced her that my samee is the handsomest man alive, and she won't agree that Kosa Ban is super sexy.

Though she did agree that Punjan is super attractive, so that's progress :confused12:
Ah ha!! Your friend is your balance to not go over the edge of crazy. I highly recommend her to be your caretaker :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Aww, sorry hun hugs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

She needs some @ss wooping. Haha. But you know what . . . she's still watching so that says something. Hahha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
In the book Pin and Yam hid them:angel10::risas3:, so she had one pair, which she was wearing.

Kade was contemplating what Kosa Ban household would say if she wash and hung her undies.

So, he probably didn't see it.
Oh, she was contemplating on giving him her undies instead of the pillow.:facepalm:babysw

Our naughty Kade.:naughty2:
Kosa Ban household? Did Kade went to live with Kosa Ban's family? But in the story she didn't live anywhere except with her Khun Loong & Jumpa.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I said only if the kid had nobody. That includes if the wife had no family and stuff. Yeah, I'd be hurt because of my husband, but the kid isn't at fault. He/she is an innocent party.
I'd have to deal with emotional trauma of being an abused wife whether I took the kid or not. The kid might serve as a reminder of everything, but that would only bring my poor feelings to the surface.

This is all hypothetical anyway, because it's pretty unlikely that my husband's illegitimate kid would 1) have no family to take him in, 2) I'd be in jail for murder because I would've killed my husband, and 3) hopefully I wouldn't be as stupid as Bella's character and I'd realize what's up before she did.
I know, I just got carried away yesterday. That Plerng Boon is a movie but I've actually seen one of it in real life & though there's no babies involved the wife chose to stay. We all thought she's a silly & weak but when she comes crying each time we saw no use firing her up she just loves the guy too much.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

6 & 7 are the best parts!!!! That's when Por Date fell into the river & they get to feel each other up in the water.....heheheeee that song in slow motion and he takes her hands wraps them around his waist. I thought that's so romantic. Your friend is not in our league! Kick her away!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ah ha!! Your friend is your balance to not go over the edge of crazy. I highly recommend her to be your caretaker :risas3:
Kitkat please don't go serious on us. We like being this crazy yayyyyy. But yesterday I saw Pope in that African movie maybe I shouldn't watch it too much, you can fall out of love with him slowly over there. Because you don't see enough of him or the strength we know that's him.