[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@jeanie1
Thanks for the links!

@KitKat516 @Rachfull
Um . . . so who's camp is it really?? Haha.
It's alright I'll let you guys teach him and I'll just let him do whatever to me.

@lakornkiki
Thanks wifemate. Hahaha.

I guess I'll settle with Kan this time around since he has a new movie coming out. Finally!
Btw who has Pope now? Hahaha.
He came to stay at the cottage with me :kidnap: He looked a little too well-rested after his night with @lakornkiki... :celebrate16:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I think every fan who meets Pope will cry inside in some ways, the experience of being face to face with him is just too overwhelming. We the ones who've met him wasn't left untouched emotionally that's for sure. It's a happy but sad feeling at the same time - when you know you can't have something you really like. Pope the man is just too earth shattering.
@Starsapphire and @milquety would agree with me.
Oh yeahh you described that feeling
I still have my little regret of not being able to take a selfie with him hahahahhahahah damn that early morning flight!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The actress is Wan Qian. :)
Yay! Thanks!

ME! I should have him for 2 weeks for that wrongfully accused incident! I might be nice and let the wifeys take turn on Mon+Tue when I turn my attention on the baby JamesJi. Not planning to play couger just cheering on JJTaew slap kiss.

The rest of the week, i return to daddy/samee. :naughty2:
He came to stay at the cottage with me :kidnap: He looked a little too well-rested after his night with @lakornkiki... :celebrate16:
Hahaha. Make sure you guys teach him well for me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@jeanie1
Thanks for the links!

@KitKat516 @Rachfull
Um . . . so who's camp is it really?? Haha.
It's alright I'll let you guys teach him and I'll just let him do whatever to me.

@lakornkiki
Thanks wifemate. Hahaha.

I guess I'll settle with Kan this time around since he has a new movie coming out. Finally!
Btw who has Pope now? Hahaha.
It's my camp, @Rachfull is the teacher that I didnt hired.. she just showed up :confused12::risas3:. I don't teach, I just collect the fees from each wives hahahahha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #22

Extended/Deleted Scenes
- Kade overhearing Date and Jumpah talking about their marriage, happening or not.
- Faulkon seeing more of the "bribery."
- Longer Kosa Ban and Faulcon chatting in front of the palace.
- Change in sequence??

Comments:
- Awe. He'll do whatever she wants.
- Can't believe Karakade just ruined that romantic moment when Date inched in towards Kade!
- I see shirtless men. Lots of shirtless men! Mmmm.
- Ah. It's my Phra Phetchracha! Miss you sugar! Haha.
- I just realized they clearly exclaimed Phra Phetchracha's relationship with the King. Haha.
- Got Dayum! Now that's an intro!!
- His voice. So sexy. Taking about Big Daddy.
- I just realized they showed three pregnant ladies in this show. Haha. AND three full families! I know a few of us here complain about wanting a baby at the end of a lakorn and here we got spoiled times 3!
- I sense a jealous Pope. Behind the screen. Hahhaa.
- Uh oh. Lots of drama coming our way!

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #2

Extended/Deleted Scenes
- Kade overhearing Date and Jumpah talking about their marriage, happening or not.
- Faulkon seeing more of the "bribery."
- Longer Kosa Ban and Faulcon chatting in front of the palace.
- Change in sequence??

Comments:
- Awe. He'll do whatever she wants.
- Can't believe Karakade just ruined that romantic moment when Date inched in towards Kade!
- I see shirtless men. Lots of shirtless men! Mmmm.
- Ah. It's my Phra Phetchracha! Miss you sugar! Haha.
- I just realized they clearly exclaimed Phra Phetchracha's relationship with the King. Haha.
- Got Dayum! Now that's an intro!!
- His voice. So sexy. Taking about Big Daddy.
- I just realized they showed three pregnant ladies in this show. Haha. AND three full families! I know a few of us here complain about wanting a baby at the end of a lakorn and here we got spoiled times 3!
- I sense a jealous Pope. Behind the screen. Hahhaa.
- Uh oh. Lots of drama coming our way!
Thanks for sharing :).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Grand Canyon..... as in Grand Canyon in the USA?????!!! @phatman ! @lakornkiki @Rachfull ! @pangiaxiong @momolove @leemyis @KitKat516 @Koy123 @Tresor Moi @DaoRisa @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @Thookatha @SuzieJ @jeanie1 @MissPK oh..... all the rest of the USA gang you know who you are...... fly there!
I don't think it's Grand Canyon USA... the other places listed are in Bangkok, at least according to Google :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
If it really were the Grand Canyon that'd really work out for me :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Grand Canyon..... as in Grand Canyon in the USA?????!!! @phatman ! @lakornkiki @Rachfull ! @pangiaxiong @momolove @leemyis @KitKat516 @Koy123 @Tresor Moi @DaoRisa @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @Thookatha @SuzieJ @jeanie1 @MissPK oh..... all the rest of the USA gang you know who you are...... fly there!
I was about to flip out. Haha. I don't think they meant America's Grand Canyon.

Hahaha.

Pope: Fml. Fml.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Before Kosa Lek was caught by the King, there was a part where Mae Janward told her mum their home is known as the place where favours could be bought. I was looking for that scene it's so fleeting can't remember when that was. But I feel sorry for her; even if brought up seeing her parents doing stuff like that she doesn't follow that train of thought & fearful that bad tidings will happen. I was very embarrassed for her that episode after her dad was suddenly taken by the guards; it's that scene when all the guys came to the house (Malee had informed Kade of Constantine/Kosa Lek). Luang Sorasak asked her mum if his uncle took bribes; she said NO - those weren't bribes but gifts. Everyone just sort of sigh .... oh okaaay..... Janward looks so ashamed in front of the men, especially Por Date & Rheung - these are people outside family & they are here to witness this shameful thing of her dad.