[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is Prang's year. I feel like she is a late bloomer among BPS main cast coz of her character. She only got popular in the middle of the lakorn. She has no lakorn lining up but there are still a lot of events in her schedule. It's a good time for her to earn money.
--------
By the way, is Punjan the owner of NITA soap? There was a launching event with him and P'Noon in it.
I think he’s part of it, I saw him promoting it a while back.

Anything for Prang is love! But you know I never really fully watched BSP, so when I went back to see a few episodes I just noticed the lack of screen time for Prang. But still surprised it made her very popular.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Okay I’m sooooooooo happy for Prang and Pj!!! They work soooooooooo hard!!! Prang I know this girl works hard soooo hard!!!!! Lol!!

Well— the good news is Prang is the new presenter for MiniteMaid and PJ is a part of Adidas Thailand! I’m sure he’s a presenter but we’ll see since it’s kind of vague!!!! I hope to see more ads from Prang and PJ!! In Thailand, only do pra’nangs mostly score ALL the ads and deals. So I’m really happy for these two!!!!!!!!!!!! Thailand should respect supporting actors more! :p

https://instagram.com/p/Bjq1LG6HS7w/
https://instagram.com/p/BjonBdPnMf8/
Heyyy, thanks for the news!! I've been waiting to hear of any BPS cast moving up the ladder! It's great they both got assigned the same time - and with giant products too! Happy for Prang & PJ!! Hope this will pave the way for the rest of the cast.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh gosh. Cutesy names for your two faves lol but Phope looks better. Poat... idk hahaha

Actually, p'muen learned LSP from me hahaha jk!

So I finally caught up with the reruns. The part where she goes into the temple where she saw the 6 pack, 7 pack, 8 pack LOL omg idk why but i found it funnier this time around.. then when she turned and looked at one of them and thought "mae jao" hahhaha this girl is too much.
I like the part she told him "And you can ride too! For real!" It's the way she said it, with that explosive excited tone how she jokes with Rheungrit. She was giving her all, so happy to see his familiar face. First time I saw I was so happy for her. So it's a bit of a crestfall when she realised that he's not.

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjoKFNcAPBo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zmjzfpi4k33g

Y'all excited for this scene? I am.. . again. Hehhhe.

Oh and this must've been during the time he complained about seeing Chippy 3 days in a row. Hahha.

Is he talking about making merits?
But we have to wait till Friday! But if any extended scenes are to happen it's got to be in this one! Lonnnnng extended, additional scenes (hopefully) because it's the turning point showing his change of behaviour.

As usual would like to know what he says when he's interviewed. His interviews are always interesting & funny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rachfull

Thankyou!
Oh shoot what if they find the links and take the videos down!! Must remove all evidence!!!!

How's their chemistry? Him & Chippy?
Off screen they are amazing together. Haha. They joke a lot with eachother.

But we have to wait till Friday! But if any extended scenes are to happen it's got to be in this one! Lonnnnng extended, additional scenes (hopefully) because it's the turning point showing his change of behaviour.

As usual would like to know what he says when he's interviewed. His interviews are always interesting & funny.
I wish we had a Pope subbing fanclub. Haha. If I knew Thai I would be the head honcho.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rachfull
Thankyou!
Oh shoot what if they find the links and take the videos down!! Must remove all evidence!!!!

Off screen they are amazing together. Haha. They joke a lot with eachother.

I wish we had a Pope subbing fanclub. Haha. If I knew Thai I would be the head honcho.
That's off screen. Chippy & Great is also good away from cameras.

He deserves one! If you are then this would be the only club where the head encourages adding juicy bits not in the script.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Is SJDK suffering? Their videos doesn't seem to work; it's stalling.

@phatman, has your DVD arrived? I want to know if it's subbed & if there's extra freebies like that silver journal which Khun P bought for Kade. (Twilight & New Moon gave away limited edition watches in their DVD kits, with extra scenes & interviews.)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 8 - GREATEST EYESEX MOMENT EVER
Kade thanked her Khun P so very sweetly for speaking up to his mum about the races that it made even the candlelight in the niche glowed brighter. And then the eyesex & their smiles went on and on.... sentences stopped in mid air, their face mere inches from each other, the music beautiful. When she admitted her thoughts are aligned with his, that she would run away if refused, Por Date went all choked up. He's so overwhelmed by his feelings he had to stop breathing for a sec! For a time his heart looks about to explode.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think he’s part of it, I saw him promoting it a while back.

Anything for Prang is love! But you know I never really fully watched BSP, so when I went back to see a few episodes I just noticed the lack of screen time for Prang. But still surprised it made her very popular.
Not just us that got surprised that Prang got popular with this role with this little screentime. Even Prang herself said she couldn't believe it. Everything was happening too fast and surreal. Like I said many times, we should thank the script writer and director. They really up-leveled the quality of the novel.

When they get called out would that be for a product or for promoting the series? And you said they broke the mall (James Ji & Bella), isn't there several other malls in Cambodia that can fit a huge capacity? But it's a real honour to be mobbed like that! For these are fans who love them.
AEON is the biggest mall in Cambodia. It is really huge. I shared some pic and clip here when Bella and James Ji were there to promote Padiwarada.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLX1N9yArJU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ayrc5frlofq2
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLVtniGA4xH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12ptsx81gfbs7
Cambodian fans gave her a birthday cake. She said Orkun which means thanks in our language. She is just so humble. In her interview today, she said she will learn more words in order to communicate with us. Love my girl!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLYTOotA6vs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=udyue7agf80a
Minute Maid's been around for ages. So it is a big thing for someone to front it.
Yeah..Minute Maid is well-known and has a history of having Nadech and James Ji as their presenters. It's a big deal for Prang to be a front face right now.