[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruFan Test #11

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade, Pin and Yam discussing something right after the fight in the kitchen.
- Kade dragging Janward and Janward refusing! Haha. Cute htow her servants immediately stood up to protect her.
- Very short scene of one of the servants asking Pin and Yam for more sauce! Haha.
- I think they may have extended the npw scene too. Seems like Kade and Janward had a longer conversation.

Comments:
- Awe Date and Kade are so forgiving.
- Omg I just realized that Kade actually doesn't know Date's work. Haha. I assumed she knew from his title, but guess not.
- It's hard to believe that after their argument in front of the guests Date fell hard in love with Kade. Haha.
- I want some nam pla wan!!
If all goes well & no volleyball, tonight will be the guests enjoying Kade's mango dip!! Hope they have a longer scene of them enjoying it!! In the original Date was about to have a 2nd bite when Kade came in too early & that stopped him. Killjoy! If only she comes in when he's got his mouth stuffed with the thing then he can't deny it's good & that's it. heheheeee

I want a kinder Janward when Kade asked her to come visit again. The current video Janward was too abrupt. She said, "I don't know". I thought they're already pals to each other in the kitchens. When someone offers a sincere invitation the least anyone would do is reply nicely.

Is Rheung the son of the resident doctor? His last name is Muen Rheung Ratchapakdi.
The doctor fetched by Joi in Episode 13 is Luang Ratchapakdi.
If so, then is a working guy (being a doctor is considered a kind of trade? Work?) even if he's titled is not good enough for a high class family like Kosa Lek? Janward's mum asked her to aim higher similar to a court official like her dad.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If all goes well & no volleyball, tonight will be the guests enjoying Kade's mango dip!! Hope they have a longer scene of them enjoying it!! In the original Date was about to have a 2nd bite when Kade came in too early & that stopped him. Killjoy! If only she comes in when he's got his mouth stuffed with the thing then he can't deny it's good & that's it. heheheeee

I want a kinder Janward when Kade asked her to come visit again. The current video Janward was too abrupt. She said, "I don't know". I thought they're already pals to each other in the kitchens. When someone offers a sincere invitation the least anyone would do is reply nicely.

Is Rheung the son of the resident doctor? His last name is Muen Rheung Ratchapakdi.
The doctor fetched by Joi in Episode 13 is Luang Ratchapakdi.
If so, then is a working guy (being a doctor is considered a kind of trade? Work?) even if he's titled is not good enough for a high class family like Kosa Lek? Janward's mum asked her to aim higher similar to a court official like her dad.
I think it's just a title not really his last name. Haha.

Don't you worry, she'll hands up soon enough. One thing good about the gang here when we do something dirty we're VERY PROUD to own up.
Yes. We like to say it loud and clear. Haha

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't remember who it was. . .?? @pangiaxiong ?? Haha. Someone showed that picture of the four hotties and was like he's not short at all! Hahah.
According to Google, he's either 175 cm (5' 7.5" ish) or 179 cm (5' 9"ish). That's not as tall as most other actors.

Btw does anyone know why Pope hasn't been paired with Yaya or Kim yet? I think Pope and Kim would be especially good together because of their acting styles, and Pope and Yaya's looks would complement each other. Am I the only one?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
According to Google, he's either 175 cm (5' 7.5" ish) or 179 cm (5' 9"ish). That's not as tall as most other actors.

Btw does anyone know why Pope hasn't been paired with Yaya or Kim yet? I think Pope and Kim would be especially good together because of their acting styles, and Pope and Yaya's looks would complement each other. Am I the only one?
Um girl. We went through war with that convo. Hahaha. You missed it.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Rachfull said:

Um girl. We went through war with that convo. Hahaha. You missed it.
The war's been won & now all quiet on the Western/Eastern front on this. The end of that story we traded Pope with Nychaa. Kim, Matt & Yaya OUT. AND Pope is tall.