[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually the filming started at the end of 2015 (like the end end) and it took them a year and a half (I think a year and 8 months? not 100% on this) to finish filming. So maybe half or a little more than half a year to edit.
I'm glad the wait wasn't as agonizing because I had been in Kdramaland. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruFan Test #11

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade, Pin and Yam discussing something right after the fight in the kitchen.
- Kade dragging Janward and Janward refusing! Haha. Cute htow her servants immediately stood up to protect her.
- Very short scene of one of the servants asking Pin and Yam for more sauce! Haha.
- I think they may have extended the npw scene too. Seems like Kade and Janward had a longer conversation.

Comments:
- Awe Date and Kade are so forgiving.
- Omg I just realized that Kade actually doesn't know Date's work. Haha. I assumed she knew from his title, but guess not.
- It's hard to believe that after their argument in front of the guests Date fell hard in love with Kade. Haha.
- I want some nam pla wan!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Bpoop_Phaeh_Saniwaat
I read this news from here. Hopefully it will be filming soon :thumbup::cheer::aaaaa:
I hope so too! Last news someone posted here that their trade & culture ministry (I think) or is it their Prime Minister?? or a Govt Dept will have a hand in it as the story invokes return of Thai culture, food, history, costumes, tourism.... so it's not merely a BPS entertainment but which also resurrected Thailand to the world.

CPY

GotomySin
TruFan Test #11

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Kade, Pin and Yam discussing something right after the fight in the kitchen.
- Kade dragging Janward and Janward refusing! Haha. Cute htow her servants immediately stood up to protect her.
- Very short scene of one of the servants asking Pin and Yam for more sauce! Haha.
- I think they may have extended the npw scene too. Seems like Kade and Janward had a longer conversation.

Comments:
- Awe Date and Kade are so forgiving.
- Omg I just realized that Kade actually doesn't know Date's work. Haha. I assumed she knew from his title, but guess not.
- It's hard to believe that after their argument in front of the guests Date fell hard in love with Kade. Haha.
- I want some nam pla wan!!

Deleted scenes: Buong pranked Yam.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The episode today :

Love this visit because of Kosa Ban & Rheung! It's obvious Ban likes Kade right away & charmed by her, while Rheung's like her partner in crime for crazy things! He seems to be the only friend she's got in that gathering. And while he stayed quiet, Kosa Ban didn't like it very much when his brother & Por Date was slamming into her later.

The best when Kade stood up against him & Kosa Lek with confidence, poise & articulate ammunition until no one could truly bumped her off! Thanks again to Khun Loong, rending silent support as usual by sending Mae Janward off too. Ahh if only Kade had sarcastically said "She can stay! Because Muen Suentondewa wants her to!" heheeee (Because she still doesn't have a clue about him except that he's Mae Karakade's & she has to put up with him)

Extended scenes? These seems longer tonight -
- Between Prik & Kade at the pier?
- Kade telling Janward about mango dip
- Mango picking with the servants
- When Tongbai asked for another bowl?

Date came home quite okay, not showing his usual disgust but fact had a slight smile plastered on his face for her. But Kade kinda started it first (unintentionally, her gaga for historic men); Date was looking at her but her smile went straight to Rheung! Date bravely kept that straight face but that insulting scene he's been biding his time & ready to tear her down. And she handed it to him when so happens she give him a 21st century cheer & what he don't understand, he hates!

The way Janward closed her fan, a subtle yet pronounced movement which shows she isn't as gentle as she looks. The violence of this silent fury is what you'd expect of Mae Karakade. This is not what Kade is capable of, hence the difference between them.

I still don't get that dangerous conversation between Pin & Yam about the capsized boat, what's more within clear listening of the others. Prik tells Jumpa everything why was this not told to her too when she was making lies about Kade to her boss.
Haha. Yup. Janward seems more dangerous than she looks. Her closing her fan was definitely a statement.

I didn't even notice how happy Date looked coming home and looking Kade straight in the eye!! Oh I gotta capture those moments!!!!!

About Yam and Pin's little convo, I feel like Prik probably didn't hear.