[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah that is pretty sad
Sad.... but oh, why is that? She shouldn't have done movies with Poh & Smart? They are too old?
What story is this with her & Hot Guy, he's so bad she prepares a birthday surprise but he gave her a surprise instead.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hello Rachfull! Welcome to the noisy BPS gang!!
But like any good social or military club with a rock hard reputation everyone who comes in has to go through an initiation. READY?????......
Courtesy of @phatman please recite our united mission in one deep breath :

"I, RACHFULL, asianfuse member number 25241, pledge allegiance to the BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Pervy Ladies Crew!"

Done that?? Then you're IN !! heheee
Wait, when did we add "feel good no complaints just pervy ladies"???? Lol i swear, i wasnt in here for only like 2-3 days.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh, you have some time... dont worry, we’ll be rooting for you amd sending good vibes your way.

:cheer::cheer:Kit Kat su su, Kit Kat su tai! :cheer::cheer:
(Now, imagine this crew cheering loudly Kade style at the boat race! I volunteer to be Kade so i can fall onto Por Date’s lap and get that smile. :love::naughty2: Since we are also a responsible crew, we have to tell you to go back to study. hahaha. We so bossy. :p)
I'll be Janward and mug you LOL jk

Rosi

Wifey #42
Agree. Honestly, I think I love Karakade's look more lol i know they're both Bella and I normally like the softer/natural look. But Karakade is gorgeous.
Karakade's so stunning I think if the other males had seen her first - eg Constantine, Por Duer, even the King (they've been known to have many wives), Por Date wouldn't have stood a chance. She's a lot different in the alluring way she moves her body; even in anger beating up the servants she's still beautiful.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Karakade's so stunning I think if the other males had seen her first - eg Constantine, Por Duer, even the King (they've been known to have many wives), Por Date wouldn't have stood a chance. She's a lot different in the alluring way she moves her body; even in anger beating up the servants she's still beautiful.
Yums. Por Duer lol I guess it was a good thing for P'Muen that Karakade never left the house, but I think that even if the other guys wanted her. Karakade wouldn't care coz her heart was set on P'Muen.

I love her resting B face lol so pretty.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girl...the moment I get my hand on it
View attachment 16026
Slow down love! Haha.

Such an opportunist! Haha.

Sad.... but oh, why is that? She shouldn't have done movies with Poh & Smart? They are too old?
What story is this with her & Hot Guy, he's so bad she prepares a birthday surprise but he gave her a surprise instead.
It's sad because they're old enough to be her dad. Haha.
I think she went to surprise him.

Wait, when did we add "feel good no complaints just pervy ladies"???? Lol i swear, i wasnt in here for only like 2-3 days.
HAHAHA. I didn't even catch that! Haha. I like it.
@KitKat516 Permission to modify??

Rosi

Wifey #42
I like the extended scene, unless I missed it in the original, where Pope was looking at her after the fainting scene and thought about past Karakade where she was vicious to her servants and present Karakade where she was laughing and joking with her servants at the bathing pier. It puts a new spin to his thoughts.

Without the second scene, I thought he was reminding himself on why he should not lower his guard nor like her.

With the extended scene, it shows how he is contemplating how different old and new Karakade is very clearly. It also makes a smoother transition between scene cause I thought the change was pretty abrupt.
Oh wowww thanks @Falonglakorn !! If you hadn't pointed that out I missed this extended scene last night!! That scene was running so smoothly it's so identical I rushed off for a while, thinking it staying the same as I saw it before. This additional portion of it, although we've seen those bonding moments by the stream, HELPS a great deal. It made his deep pondering under the moon afterwards clearer.

Man, what else did I missed??!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So the song is saying "instead of cheating, why not let me know you no longer love me?" So in the mv, Yam knew that Earthz has been cheating so she lied to him that she was going out of town for his birthday. He invited his mistress over without knowing that she placed hidden cameras every where. She "surprised" him by showing up later that night with an iPad, what he always wanted for his birthday, when he turned it on, he saw all his cheating scenes. She got a couple of friends to "surprised" him with a birthday cake too. She blast him on social media by putting it all on live and at the end, she unveiled the girl he cheated with. :clap::clap::clap: