[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
Innocent my butt!

Shirt. Less???? Then why the beach did K'Nong put shirts on them?! Haha

Ok .Let's see rgem who is the most innocent person in this thread?? As far as I know. . . no one! Hahaha

Seriously. They asking for some dirty minds. Haha .

True. Cuz I'm on my way to steal 'em already. Hahaha .

:celebrate16:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Innocent my butt!

Shirt. Less???? Then why the beach did K'Nong put shirts on them?! Haha

Ok .Let's see rgem who is the most innocent person in this thread?? As far as I know. . . no one! Hahaha

Seriously. They asking for some dirty minds. Haha .

True. Cuz I'm on my way to steal 'em already. Hahaha .
Hahaaaa everyone claiming 1st place in innocence.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol yeah, historians were saying how inaccurate that part was because shirts were not worn for another 100 yrs later lol. For the purposes of television, they have to put on a shirt :rolleyes:.
Imagine the extra pots of shading cream they have to buy for everyone

Rosi

Wifey #42
So last night is that scene with Arjaan extended? But it does feel longer the scene at the pier when Por Date was telling off Kade.
When Arjaan tells himself she's not ordinary for penetrating the entrance spell, does he also know this early that she's not just not ordinary but dead in the present time too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They say quiet ones are the worst. Does that mean he is naughty in bed? I'll take one for the team and test him out, ok? :risas3::naughty2::p
Hahaha. He must be GOOD. babysw

So I may or may not constantly text random pictures of Pope being his hot self to my friends. Then one of them did this to me... I still haven't forgiven her
Oh hell no! Haha. Teach her a lesson on behalf of us please. :fighting3:

Your language fits right in with our dirty thread. Hahaha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
1) Love to see the look on Kade's face when she saw the Wat Chai in the night; she's so happy like she can't breathe! Can't help wondering what if she had seen this scene with Rheungrit. It's a pity the last they saw it together it was dark and in ruins
2) Date secretly enjoys her curiosity over places and smiles when she's not looking. And he likes it when she listens to him (up the umbrella)
3) Is it ok that he can behave rudely to his friend over the boat ride & ignore his "Or jao! Or jao" when he steers the boat to send Rheung directly home
4) Noticed Kade quickly picked up the blue kerchief off the floor when she woke up from her faint. Didn't she left it on the side table when she started the invisibility chant?
5) Yam has started to care for Kade more than for herself
6) Date seats a nice way when rowing the boat! He's got one leg up unlike Joi or Rheung.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a person who usually subs pope's projects or just random subbers everytime?
I think it's random. He doesn't have a fanbase that does fansubbing. . . sucks.

I hope someone will sub his next lakorn. Im scared no one will cause the story.
Yeah same. Besides BPS his most recent subbed work is Sapai Jao. And they're not done yet. . .

As Khun P said to Kade, when it comes to the real thing you aren't all that brave. We have to be sure!
Hehehe. At first I didn't quite get what he meant, but after resizing it, he was quite brave for saying that out loud. His intent is naughty! Haha.

So last night is that scene with Arjaan extended? But it does feel longer the scene at the pier when Por Date was telling off Kade.
When Arjaan tells himself she's not ordinary for penetrating the entrance spell, does he also know this early that she's not just not ordinary but dead in the present time too.
Yeah. He knew, but kept it a secret from her so she can fulfill her mission.

Lol Im not here for a day and @lakornkiki offering to test Pope in bed, a newcomer @Rachfull offering to fly to Thailand for first hand account, everyone else is probably in full support. Smh, I need to douse this thread with cold water :facepalm:
Hahaha. It won't help. We've already reached the level of hot springs/volcanic lava.