[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

I question the cheating bc the girl that they supposedly accused of cheating with Songkran, she came out and countersued for defamation and lies and false publication too. She stated never knew SG besides work or something but everything was professional between them.

So idk— but I’m sure something went down in their marriage, maybe he leaving her with the kid and still acting/living like a solo life so she didn’t find him hubby material or so and then she dropped him after couldn’t put up with it.
Can you share a link? Curious to know.

Poor P’Aff. I am sure this is not the outcome she hope for marrying Songkran and to have a child with him. I wish the best for her.

Sorry, off topic. It caught me off guard.

Hahaha. He's the only reason I wanna watch it. I was falling out of love, but seeing him in there with his fine @ss body is making me fall in love with him again.
Epi 5 and 6 were less stuffy and NY charm came out.

Here is why i was attacking my screen :drooling::drooling:
It’s Na’s lips! They make my knees weak....
He is first love and always will be. Yaya came in view much much later.Haha

7A753369-8B1F-4A47-834B-76BB16BEC989.jpeg
81E77FE5-3FC4-4E6B-8D76-5F702D8062E6.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For weekdays Iam on Ch7, Panthakarn Ruk and Lep Krut. Yeehaa!
How's Lep Krut! I'm going to binge watch that one after SJDK releases the subs! HEHE. I'm just so disappointed that Es got paired up with such a crappy actress AND character.

Reactions: CPY

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Liked the action and of course Cee Siwat!
I think the action or I should say the "fist fighting" is amazing. Cee and Es has soooo much chemistry when they fight eachother! That production really hit the jackpot with Es. He has this unknown talent for action roles. I hope he doesn't just get action only though. I don't want him to end up like Cee. Action after action. Haha. I want ROMANCE!!!

Reactions: CPY