[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh by the way, did someone mention Ellen Degenerous here the other day??? Lol I know someone says they think Ellen is fake!!! LOL! For the longest time I thought she was too lol, then I thought maybe not, maybe she’s just being so obnoxious and pretends to be the funniest person in TV. Lol. Then now— I’m like maybe she’s fake for so long, she doesn’t know what fake is anymore?? Lol ahahahah But despite her being fake, she’s also very generous with chairty and gift giving. She has given so much money to fans, normal people and just about every one. She’s quite a philanthropist!

But then I just realized, if I was as filthy rich as her, I would give more away too! Lol :p

I still watch her, I laugh at the crazy funny things she does, and is neutral with her. Lol! She and Steve Harvey are my favorite people on TV! Lmao!

xodxo

Im glad she can stick up for herself. I think it shows good character of her that she chose not to reveal why they were getting a divorce or badmouth him. I do believe it was due to cheating
I question the cheating bc the girl that they supposedly accused of cheating with Songkran, she came out and countersued for defamation and lies and false publication too. She stated never knew SG besides work or something but everything was professional between them.

So idk— but I’m sure something went down in their marriage, maybe he leaving her with the kid and still acting/living like a solo life so she didn’t find him hubby material or so and then she dropped him after couldn’t put up with it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh by the way, did someone mention Ellen Degenerous here the other day??? Lol I know someone says they think Ellen is fake!!! LOL! For the longest time I thought she was too lol, then I thought maybe not, maybe she’s just being so obnoxious and pretends to be the funniest person in TV. Lol. Then now— I’m like maybe she’s fake for so long, she doesn’t know what fake is anymore?? Lol ahahahah But despite her being fake, she’s also very generous with chairty and gift giving. She has given so much money to fans, normal people and just about every one. She’s quite a philanthropist!

But then I just realized, if I was as filthy rich as her, I would give more away too! Lol :p

I still watch her, I laugh at the crazy funny things she does, and is neutral with her. Lol! She and Steve Harvey are my favorite people on TV! Lmao!
It was me and someone else but i forgot who! Yeah ive always gotten fake vibes from her and shes lowkey mean sometimes. But yeah the only thinh i like about her is how shes always giving something away or donating

xodxo

It was me and someone else but i forgot who! Yeah ive always gotten fake vibes from her and shes lowkey mean sometimes. But yeah the only thinh i like about her is how shes always giving something away or donating
Hahahahaha I see lol :p

low key mean is everyone Hahahaha even Steve Harvey is low key racist when he’s black lol ahahahahahhahahahahahahah

But Ellen does carry stuck up vibes in her too lol but it’s very subtle. I laugh every time she mocks Sofia Vergara but sofia just acts like she doesn’t care or cool with it so the audience just laughs lol

~~

Okay....I hope we are okay going off topics lol!

Back at ya LSP!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
They actually do have a league. It's for stars I believe. Maybe a charity league. Pope used to play for Star Rider FC. Not sure if he is anymore, but it's the same team as Great.
Here is their official IG: starriderfc

Some posts pertaining to Pope:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ZDgOfyONDg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dzyf6pxwvks0

https://www.instagram.com/p/aukg5HuNGJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tpf52sph36m0
https://www.instagram.com/p/axpUqZuNMj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12yqst98ycsuv
https://www.instagram.com/p/bFvNOsuNOq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nuacphm1icdj

Browse through their profile and tell me who else you guys notice!
Saw Great as usual, and some other stars too.
But here's King Narai! He's younger here than in the movie.

upload_2018-6-1_11-41-39.png

Can't believe this Pope has even sweeter smiles than the ones he's shown in other pics.

upload_2018-6-1_11-43-45.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I skipped around epi 1-4 but really liked epi.5-6.

Next episode they return to Hairy Sauce so i am not so looking forward to it.

Nadech is drop dead gorgeous in those episodes! He is always good looking but the bike scenes, i almost had a love afair with my screen trying to attack his lips. Hahaha:risas3::risas3:
Hahaha. He's the only reason I wanna watch it. I was falling out of love, but seeing him in there with his fine @ss body is making me fall in love with him again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
BTW, i was reading comments in LR thread and saw the comments using “Hairy Sauce”. I thought they didn’t find it funny when i commented on Epi.12, review.
Seems like they actually like it. Haha.

Is it through Amazon?
I ordered through Ethaicd. I didn't know if it was sold through Amazon.

WAIT!!! P’Aff got divorced????? From Songkran?
WHEN?????
Yes!! I was just as shocked! She came back earlier this year?? Or was it late last year?? Pretty recent I would say.

The thing I want to know the most is why did they divorce? I don’t think Aff has ever come out to say why. Rumors said he’s cheated but I don’t know. I’m the type to not buy into “cheating” scandals so easily. I just don’t believe that’s it.

I don’t know who’s innocent or guilty, cuz Aff just wants out of the marriage. Period.

But I do hope she returns to acting soon. I think the Thais should invest in older n’ek roles to reflect a realistic society. Not all n’eks will stay 18-25 forever!!! Lol
I wonder too. They were soo in love. They cried at their wedding! All that to waste. So sad.
I agree we need more mature lakorns.

Haha it was a while ago. They’re not living together for a while now. Most of us are still feeling bad for them .

However, I’m not sure if their court divorce has gone through yet cuz the last time I heard Songkran has refused to sign it. We just know now Aff is a single mom and she has said there is no return.
Maybe he did cheat. He was known as a bad boy. People were shocked that Aff started dating him since she was so prim and proper and he the total opposite.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Marriage took a toll in her life, divorce changed her. A kid she’s raising. No time for n’ek anymore I guess lol :p

But honestly I wonder if she’s gonna come play n’ek anytime soon too?
I always thought she would marry Aum, love them both in JLR. Sad to hear of her real life. But she can't come in be heroine now, it's too late! Many younger actresses these days.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Saw Great as usual, and some other stars too.
But here's King Narai! He's younger here than in the movie.

View attachment 15975

Can't believe this Pope has even sweeter smiles than the ones he's shown in other pics.

View attachment 15976
Yay!!! Someone noticed! Yez.
I didn't expect King Narai to be there haha.

I'd better don't watch. I don't want to love him more than I already do.
Haha. Yeah don't because then you won't be able to let him go. I've been watching past Ch3 Anniversary matches, and he shines in every single one!

CPY

GotomySin
Not planning to watch it all but might check out some FIN clips they put up. It’s not Pope. I don’t care for druggie story lines and also I cannot handle Chippy so i am skipping. Ch. 3 has a Chippy lakorn on now with Boy right? Then it’ll be 5 days of Chippy? Aaaaaargh. I’ll have nothing to watch when LR and NDFD end because Weir’s lakorn is endung this weekend too. Good thing i am saving BPS reruns for when that happens. LOL

For weekdays Iam on Ch7, Panthakarn Ruk and Lep Krut. Yeehaa!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
My 2 favorite boys together. If only i was in the middle haha but great and pope are the 2 best soccer players that are actors. There are others that are good but those 2 always do well
So Pope may not be as good looking as the others like Nadech but seems he's got other things up his sleeve that's all pouring out now (& over riding the youths & the good lookers)