[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What happened to Aff these days? She was so pretty in Jam Loey Rak.
Marriage took a toll in her life, divorce changed her. A kid she’s raising. No time for n’ek anymore I guess lol :p

But honestly I wonder if she’s gonna come play n’ek anytime soon too?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What happened to Aff these days? She was so pretty in Jam Loey Rak.
Married then divorced. Not sure what she's doing now. . .

Marriage took a toll in her life, divorce changed her. A kid she’s raising. No time for n’ek anymore I guess lol :p

So sad. I feel like Thai celebs are having a higher rate of divorces lately.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Getting divorced now a days is like nothing. Married for 2-3 years and then over and done with. Its scary and sad cause i dream of getting married one day but reality is hitting me hard. I hope mint c thinks carefully if puppa ever proposes to her. Who knows if hes just like his brother. But he seems way better and stable

WAIT!!! P’Aff got divorced????? From Songkran?
WHEN?????

xodxo

The thing I want to know the most is why did they divorce? I don’t think Aff has ever come out to say why. Rumors said he’s cheated but I don’t know. I’m the type to not buy into “cheating” scandals so easily. I just don’t believe that’s it.

I don’t know who’s innocent or guilty, cuz Aff just wants out of the marriage. Period.

But I do hope she returns to acting soon. I think the Thais should invest in older n’ek roles to reflect a realistic society. Not all n’eks will stay 18-25 forever!!! Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahaha. Ok I'll show the "un awakward" hand.

Date's Hand: I'm gonna eat you up.
Kade's Hand: I'm not that tasty.
View attachment 15965
I can't unawkward his hand. Haha. It's still awkward! He seems so stiff, don't know if it's Pope or Date??

Date: Is this okay?
View attachment 15966
Boy seems so confused.

Kade: What is he doing???
View attachment 15967
If I were Kade I'd be fanning myself so hard.

Date: Crap, she's looking at me.
View attachment 15968
Date trying to be nonchalant. Just face it boy!

Kade: That was something.
View attachment 15969
Date still trying to avoid eye contact. You're funny sir .

Reung: Eh is Date falling in love? What is he trying to do?
View attachment 15970
Omg that smirk. I'm not even sure what to make out of it.

Reung: Time for me to step in.
View attachment 15971
Shaded six pack I'm guessing? Haha.
I have a feeling Reung from here on becomes flirty with Kade to sort of encourage Date to become more proactive in his courting game.
Or is it more like?

Rheung: Ugly? Disgusting? Putting me off the scent is he? Time for me to put on my glad rags & muscle in. That Por Date needs a severe lesson....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahaha. Ok I'll show the "un awakward" hand.

Date's Hand: I'm gonna eat you up.
Kade's Hand: I'm not that tasty.
View attachment 15965
I can't unawkward his hand. Haha. It's still awkward! He seems so stiff, don't know if it's Pope or Date??

Date: Is this okay?
View attachment 15966
Boy seems so confused.

Kade: What is he doing???
View attachment 15967
If I were Kade I'd be fanning myself so hard.

Date: Crap, she's looking at me.
View attachment 15968
Date trying to be nonchalant. Just face it boy!

Kade: That was something.
View attachment 15969
Date still trying to avoid eye contact. You're funny sir .

Reung: Eh is Date falling in love? What is he trying to do?
View attachment 15970
Omg that smirk. I'm not even sure what to make out of it.

Reung: Time for me to step in.
View attachment 15971
Shaded six pack I'm guessing? Haha.
I have a feeling Reung from here on becomes flirty with Kade to sort of encourage Date to become more proactive in his courting game.
Phatman see his another good side profile in pix #5.

xodxo

WAIT!!! P’Aff got divorced????? From Songkran?
WHEN?????
Haha it was a while ago. They’re not living together for a while now. Most of us are still feeling bad for them .

However, I’m not sure if their court divorce has gone through yet cuz the last time I heard Songkran has refused to sign it. We just know now Aff is a single mom and she has said there is no return.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha it was a while ago. They’re not living together for a while now. Most of us are still feeling bad for them .

However, I’m not sure if their court divorce has gone through yet cuz the last time I heard Songkran has refused to sign it. We just know now Aff is a single mom and she has said there is no return.
His father was the one who refused to let them divorce. It mustve been a really big reason for them 2 to divorce. Aff doesnt seem like the type to leave a marriage over soemthing petty.

xodxo

His father was the one who refused to let them divorce. It mustve been a really big reason for them 2 to divorce. Aff doesnt seem like the type to leave a marriage over soemthing petty.
Yes and that raises a lot of questions in me too. It makes me think that just bc ure a n’ek in lakorn (polite, prim, proper and never argue with the bad guys) doesn’t mean you should be like that in real life. Let’s say if your spouse does something stupid, you need to call him or her out. Even lash out at them instead of boiling everything in then explode and cannot handle all the baggage anymore. Does this even make sense? Lol

Aff was always praised for prim and proper but see, a guy doesn’t always respect or treat a prim or proper woman right ever!! So, you must show him your dark side too, despite media painting you as a “perfectionist.” Hahahhaha. Cuz I don’t believe in “perfectionist.” Now— whenever I hear anyone being labeled as a “perfectionist” on TV, my instant reaction is GET OUT OF HERE FOOL! Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes and that raises a lot of questions in me too. It makes me think that just bc ure a n’ek in lakorn (polite, prim, proper and never argue with the bad guys) doesn’t mean you should be like that in real life. Let’s say if your spouse does something stupid, you need to call him or her out. Even lash out at them instead of boiling everything in then explode and cannot handle all the baggage anymore. Does this even make sense? Lol

Aff was always praised for prim and proper but see, a guy doesn’t always respect or treat a prim or proper woman right ever!! So, you must show him your dark side too, despite media painting you as a “perfectionist.” Hahahhaha. Cuz I don’t believe in “perfectionist.” Now— whenever I hear anyone being labeled as a “perfectionist” on TV, my instant reaction is GET OUT OF HERE FOOL! Lol
Im glad she can stick up for herself. I think it shows good character of her that she chose not to reveal why they were getting a divorce or badmouth him. I do believe it was due to cheating