[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
98 more pages to 1000. Lol we didn't stray from topic too much, maybe like 10%. So I say we did pretty darn good lol.
Celebrating 900 pages not even 2 weeks into rerun we are cute together aren't we all? Let's sail that boat again and hit another 98! Which drama had the most so far?
Of the extended scenes thrown to us there's one where Janward told Kade she loves her husband (Rheung) more than anyone else. Why did she has to say something like that? Hope it's not anything bad.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ep9 Phatcaps Part I

Date: I wonder if she heard me?
View attachment 15890
I think even without the inclusion of Por Sri in this scene I'm satisfied because seems like Date meant for Kade to hear him.

Joi: What is he staring at?
View attachment 15891
Love the little reactions from cute boi Joi.

Kade: Must not be caught!!
View attachment 15892
She looked so cute in this rowing scene.

Kade: Yummy.
View attachment 15893
She walked in like she was in a dream!

Reung: Did I just hear a lady?!
View attachment 15894
Mmm. Mmm.

Date: What is all this commotion?
View attachment 15895
He entered this scene like a boss, look at the people making way and bowing!

Date: Idk where to put my hands. . .
View attachment 15896
Forever awkward Pope. Hahahaha.

To be continued. . .
That first pix. Am a little slow this morning..... what do you mean about Por Sri?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahaha..yes he did. Move buddy! All the hot praeks first lol

Ok..you go first and if you make it out alive..I'll follow ok? Hahaha and don't forget some coconut milks so that we can cook some curry after running away from the security.

Wow..he looks good like Mr.Grey ohhhhhhhhh...sexy!

Mine was
Pope and Bella
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfRoNO0BaNH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16iyrkofmpd0u

First vid of Popella
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyeGj6B3zU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=exgkvmnuej8f
That Pope & Bella shot wasn't in the movie scenes right, @pangiaxiong ? You've found a beautiful first to keep!

Mine of them together is this one; and I've also kept different angles of it. @lakornkiki so I have 2 firsts, I thought we're only to show the very first one saved away!

upload_2018-5-31_0-8-23.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
98 more pages to 1000. Lol we didn't stray from topic too much, maybe like 10%. So I say we did pretty darn good lol.
That's because 99.9% of the 90% that we stayed on topic was about LSP! Haha!

Perv on top..ic. :risas3:
Exactly! Hahahaha.

More love for Got and Bella. :love::love::love: Sorry if these have been posted already!
Three of my fav OSTs are here.

I have not seen these!!!

#teamgotbelle

@Katelyn the fan videos of Bella and Got are all beautifully made! I think Got has the best acting skills in this generation!!! Ch3 needs to do something, give this guy more lakorns!!! I really, really want to see Got pair up with Bella!!!!!! Ch3 better not sleep on this talented guy!!! Someone better tag those producers of Bella and Got videos!
I completely agree!!!! He is so versatile! He can do raeng, cute, evil, dorky, calm and all the above!! They are totally sleeping on him. This weekend I'm going to start spamming Got on IG. Hehe.

I agree with you. I want to see him in a leading role. Fans need to request the producers!! Let's make some noise!!
Yes let's make some noise! He's not that old, he can be a late bloomer just like Pope!

Nope, not until June 1.
Ugh. And it's a Friday. That means two more days of waiting after.

View attachment 15901
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
These are getting so much love!!!!
@phatman @pangiaxiong get moving with your plans or someone will walk out with them like the 7/11 fan.:p
Oh no! We better get going!!! Haha.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg what is this?!

Celebrating 900 pages not even 2 weeks into rerun we are cute together aren't we all? Let's sail that boat again and hit another 98! Which drama had the most so far?
Of the extended scenes thrown to us there's one where Janward told Kade she loves her husband (Rheung) more than anyone else. Why did she has to say something like that? Hope it's not anything bad.
Aum/Aff's Jam Loey Ruk holds the title at 1500+ followed by NY's Rising Sun at 1200+. We are currently third. Hehe. Catching up soon though!

I wonder too.

That first pix. Am a little slow this morning..... what do you mean about Por Sri?
Remember how in the novel the reason Kade secretly followed Date was because she wanted to know why he pretended to act drunk. He pretended to be drunk as a coy to be able to safely penetrate politics and find out more about his brother Por Sri's banishment.
So I was saying it's ok if the screenwriter didn't include Por Sri in the lakorn because in that scene Date was waiting for her already knowing her curiousity.