[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woooooow!!!!!!! Almost 900 pages lol are people still keeping track????? Hahahahahhahaa

I know we will hit 1 thousand pages in no time lol keep it going LSP 50 shades lol :risas3::thumbup::naughty2:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes that's Pope in the back lol and it is one of the King Naresuan movies. I can't remember which part because they have like 4-5 parts. Love the movies though because they're about the war between Burma and Siam during the reign of King Naresuan. He was king maybe like 70 years before the BPS era.
So he was in the part that didn't make it????

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes that's Pope in the back lol and it is one of the King Naresuan movies. I can't remember which part because they have like 4-5 parts. Love the movies though because they're about the war between Burma and Siam during the reign of King Naresuan. He was king maybe like 70 years before the BPS era.
@CPY @MissPK Ok! Found the series! There's 5 in all but movie no. 3 is deleted. I hope that's not the one Pope's in.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But if you see him in KC Patt you'd never think he'd be this hot material. How could first impressions belie!

Or maybe she's not smart enough to settle disputes? Remember the whipping scenes - that all went out of control. But put it your way it also works in Kade's favour afterwards. When they started being sweet with each other they ganged up rather quickly - buying the mosquito nets, going to Mai Lee's wedding. Each time Jumpa says NO to her face but a quick glance at her son's anxious expression & she gives in immediately.
I knew him from Pan Rai Phai Ruk. He was super duper cute!

HEHE. Yup. Exactly. She's not a controlling mom and Date's not all a mama's boy either. They both know their limits and respect it!

We miss you too but you aren't really gone now I've found this videos! Man, you're as famous as @leemyis ! They're really good! I like that song of the ones you merged Nuernang walking out of the village & Pope searching in the forest.... that mix is damn perfect. So Aum got thrown out on 2 counts in same movie by Got & Pope hehe. I hope you get less busy; because I love these ones you've made. I'm enjoying them! Thanks.
Don't you know we have pretty popular editors in here. Hehe.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
So he was in the part that didn't make it????
@CPY @MissPK Ok! Found the series! There's 5 in all but movie no. 3 is deleted. I hope that's not the one Pope's in.
I think he was in part 3, 4, and 5. wow, that's crazy. I didn't really notice him in there lol but then i watched it before i knew who Pope was haha more like i didnt really pay attention to him lol

Try Dailymotion? Thats where i watched part 3 and 4. I think they have eng subs too.

Oh and Aff T. plays the King's lover in the movie! So pretty!

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
If he is smart as Khun Loong, he would not had chanted the moon mantra at the first place. later, he wanted to destroy the mantra as well. Ugh...human never be perfect.
First he did it out of hatred, and later because of love. He's a silly sometimes.
But yeah that glaring thing - the mantra is pushed by Date & his mum. Khun Loong was so reluctant to do it but he didn't check himself whether Mae Karakaed lived or died. He must have hoped she wasn't guilty (& lived) for that would prove he didn't flaw in his refusal to judge her. In all the episodes when MK was in his presence he never had that smile he had for Kade the moment he met her. I think he knew right away MK's gone but he's not going to admit that to his son (or anyone). And it's heartwarming the way he took her side each time against Date & Jumpa.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think he was in part 3, 4, and 5. wow, that's crazy. I didn't really notice him in there lol but then i watched it before i knew who Pope was haha more like i didnt really pay attention to him lol

Try Dailymotion? Thats where i watched part 3 and 4. I think they have eng subs too.

Oh and Aff T. plays the King's lover in the movie! So pretty!
Episode 2 in Daily Motion is Vietnamese subs I think (can't recognise the alphabets). So sad! But nice to watch it's grandiose with much overhead cinematography, lots & lots of cast. It's going to take a while for me to spot Pope like this but ok.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I knew him from Pan Rai Phai Ruk. He was super duper cute!

HEHE. Yup. Exactly. She's not a controlling mom and Date's not all a mama's boy either. They both know their limits and respect it!

Don't you know we have pretty popular editors in here. Hehe.
I just happened to chance @pangiaxiong 's on YT. No one told me! And these looks with little material of few episodes imagine now she's got full blown scenes of the entire episodes. She's got to come back! And fuel our fantasy with ones from Fan-dee and LSP and French kiss & the temple in the night, wedding.... hahaaa, so demanding ahh