[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I like this part because she purposedly set to piss him off. This is after she let the evening go on for hours making him wait for his bath until it got so dark the mosquitoes came out! She made a face & also the way she swished her shawl made him go mad "with that sort of behaviour & you're still saying you're not possessed?!" When he said something like she's coming from an enchanted forest she fired him up more "Really? You've been there?" haha. Khun P looks ready to explode!!

CPY

GotomySin
I like this part because she purposedly set to piss him off. This is after she let the evening go on for hours making him wait for his bath until it got so dark the mosquitoes came out! She made a face & also the way she swished her shawl made him go mad "with that sort of behaviour & you're still saying you're not possessed?!" When he said something like she's coming from an enchanted forest she fired him up more "Really? You've been there?" haha. Khun P looks ready to explode!!
Himaphan forest! Lol...

Rosi

Wifey #42
Por Date is such a mummy's boy he tides a lot with her suspicions and aggressiveness, he's even letting himself fall for Janward because that's part of her wants! If only he takes after the wisdom of his father. Khun Loong already warned them both - look into her eyes for the depths of her sincerity, and study her behaviour to see a changed, nicer girl. But they don't listen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They both are! But don't you think his dad also looks like Weir?
Some sort of destiny here ..... Pope destined to act alongside Weir's girl.
Omg I see a little! Haha.

Is he a model from before? He sure knows how to strut his stuff. Or did this all come out because of BPS.
He's been doing stuff like this before BPS, but no one has noticed him until BPS and Kom Faek.

Por Date is such a mummy's boy he tides a lot with her suspicions and aggressiveness, he's even letting himself fall for Janward because that's part of her wants! If only he takes after the wisdom of his father. Khun Loong already warned them both - look into her eyes for the depths of her sincerity, and study her behaviour to see a changed, nicer girl. But they don't listen.
But!
What I like about their mother son relationship is that she allows him make the executive decisions. She's always like, "Por Date, take care of this mess," and leaves him to do what he wants. He respects her opinions, but isn't controlled by them.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong !! Did you make this?? It's brilliant! I was browsing through fanmade youtubes and saw your name. These are beautiful close-ups with the song too.

And I love the 2nd one too! You've made quite a few! I'm watching them now. THANKS!!

Hehehe yes I did! U can tell how crazy I was or still am if I'm not so busy all the time. I miss you all and hopfully I can come back and spazz with you pervs lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I love this scene also.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg I see a little! Haha.

He's been doing stuff like this before BPS, but no one has noticed him until BPS and Kom Faek.

But!
What I like about their mother son relationship is that she allows him make the executive decisions. She's always like, "Por Date, take care of this mess," and leaves him to do what he wants. He respects her opinions, but isn't controlled by them.
But if you see him in KC Patt you'd never think he'd be this hot material. How could first impressions belie!

Or maybe she's not smart enough to settle disputes? Remember the whipping scenes - that all went out of control. But put it your way it also works in Kade's favour afterwards. When they started being sweet with each other they ganged up rather quickly - buying the mosquito nets, going to Mai Lee's wedding. Each time Jumpa says NO to her face but a quick glance at her son's anxious expression & she gives in immediately.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hehehe yes I did! U can tell how crazy I was or still am if I'm not so busy all the time. I miss you all and hopfully I can come back and spazz with you pervs lol
We miss you too but you aren't really gone now I've found this videos! Man, you're as famous as @leemyis ! They're really good! I like that song of the ones you merged Nuernang walking out of the village & Pope searching in the forest.... that mix is damn perfect. So Aum got thrown out on 2 counts in same movie by Got & Pope hehe. I hope you get less busy; because I love these ones you've made. I'm enjoying them! Thanks.

CPY

GotomySin
If he is smart as Khun Loong, he would not had chanted the moon mantra at the first place. later, he wanted to destroy the mantra as well. Ugh...human never be perfect.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@3:15 Thats Pope!!! Is this his unfinished project?? Why does it look complete??
Got to find this movie!!
Yes that's Pope in the back lol and it is one of the King Naresuan movies. I can't remember which part because they have like 4-5 parts. Love the movies though because they're about the war between Burma and Siam during the reign of King Naresuan. He was king maybe like 70 years before the BPS era.