[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 11
Because of Kade, Por Date revealed a bit of himself to Pin & Yam. He went so far to admit he doesn't want her to be sad over anything. This a big change from the man who used to insult Karakade several times in front of these 2 servants.
Love this point you made!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, that’s the lakorn! I did not like Pong and Noon’s version. I want to see Bella and Pope in the remake, if ch3 remake it. What is the translation of the title?
@KitKat516 Now that you gave me the title, the Pong one I've seen before! I watched it without subs because I read the plot & liked it. But midway I thought the hero is so lame & the girl isn't any good either. So if you think the earlier version is the best I'm looking now.

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPQM0eAOVa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=abofsjchzgst

Hotstuff. Imagine if Pope took this role. We'd have seen him shirtless once more! But seeing shirtless Louis is just fine too.
On a side note has Great stopped working out?? Hahha.
The BPS guys must have all worked out because there's quite a few of the palace audience scenes where even the king is topless. I love that interview where Louis said he tried so much a side bow to the king so we won't be able to see his stomach. But he looks fine here!

Rosi

Wifey #42
The invisible chant .....

1) Does the Chieprakao boys know how to do this or did he only taught it to Kade?
2) How did Pin & Yam knows she's chanting it? And told Date? Is he aware there's this chant (if Arjaan didn't tell his boys)

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
The invisible chant .....

1) Does the Chieprakao boys know how to do this or did he only taught it to Kade?
2) How did Pin & Yam knows she's chanting it? And told Date? Is he aware there's this chant (if Arjaan didn't tell his boys)
1. I do not think so.

2. After the first time chanting, she did said she do not want to chant again to arjan at her room. I think Pin and Yam overheard.

Rosi

Wifey #42
1. I do not think so.

2. After the first time chanting, she did said she do not want to chant again to arjan at her room. I think Pin and Yam overheard.
Ok thanks. Because I don't think she would tell Pin & Yam even though she's closest to them.

Reactions: CPY

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Tonight no BPS. Volleyball game again. Humph!
Haha on a holiday when I finally have time in front of my computer, they don't have BPS today! I will never catch any of the rerun live at this rate hahaha
Seems like we're still in the earlier episodes right? Still waiting for the last few episodes. :p

CPY

GotomySin
Haha on a holiday when I finally have time in front of my computer, they don't have BPS today! I will never catch any of the rerun live at this rate hahaha
Seems like we're still in the earlier episodes right? Still waiting for the last few episodes. :p
Ya. Then I wait for Ch7 lakorn then. Hahaha...and rewatch back some fin moments of BPS and ch7 rom com.