[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Has this GotBella MV been posted? I know we've been posting the ones from the one dedicated channel to GotBella lol but this is from a new one.

The twin lakorn of Aum/Vee. Story is not that interesting for me. Unless I like the p'ek too might be a pass.
Yums. Gotbelle!:love:

Dang, I remember watching Song Sanaeha but I dont really remember the storyline haha. Idk who I'd want to be p'ek for this one.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha i was gonna mention the B face.. to me she doesn't really have that much facial expressions. Just kinda like meh.. lol idk.
Yeah i agree she needs to work on her facial expressions but ive seen worse *cough* diana filipo *cough* . I think her line delivery is good though. She one of the more solid newbies in my opinion but not a lot of people agree with me lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ohh yes it would be fun to see bella in an action lakorn. I wouldnt be unhappy if bella got to do JLR remake but i feel like namtarn needs a push in her career and i think giving her JLK remake would do that. Poor girl needs to get promoted more
Namtarn....tbh I haven't seen much of her acting. I've been MIA from thai lakorn until BPS and returning only a few time if something catches my eyes so I'm not too familiar with her. But she is cute looking and yes def look like she needs a push to different roles. I wouldn't mind seeing her in JLR.. hey then Bella could play Sansanee..yeap that'll work lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Namtarn....tbh I haven't seen much of her acting. I've been MIA from thai lakorn until BPS and returning only a few time if something catches my eyes so I'm not too familiar with her. But she is cute looking and yes def look like she needs a push to different roles. I wouldn't mind seeing her in JLR.. hey then Bella could play Sansanee..yeap that'll work lol
She was in majurat see nampeung with Ken T which was a slap kiss and sapai jao with pope. I loved those 2 lakorns. Shes been in 2 lakorns with Poh N who could be her father lol and 2 with ken p but i dont really like him. I think shes very pretty and good for her generation

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
She was in majurat see nampeung with Ken T which was a slap kiss and sapai jao with pope. I loved those 2 lakorns. Shes been in 2 lakorns with Poh N who could be her father lol and 2 with ken p but i dont really like him. I think shes very pretty and good for her generation
Haha I liked her in DKD with Ken P. They were cute together! Lol I think Ken P. is one of the cuter p'eks for this generation lol that's just me though :)

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yasss aum is my thai first love! Sad that hes been demoted at ch3 and playing supporting roles lately. He still looks amazing for his age and is such a good actor
But I think his roles are still important though! I guess when you're in the same lakorn and the younger gen then they're the pranangs and he's just there lol he aged nicely though. I'd LSP with him hahahahah