[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Has this GotBella MV been posted? I know we've been posting the ones from the one dedicated channel to GotBella lol but this is from a new one.

What's that lakorn about?? Bella has a lot if lakorns lined up. Smart on the producers part because she doesn't have much time left anymore. Haha.
The twin lakorn of Aum/Vee. Story is not that interesting for me. Unless I like the p'ek too might be a pass.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Real Fan Test #6

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Lots of Joi reactions. Haha.
- Kade crying by the dock??? I remember it, but it seems longer. I cried. . . .poor Kade.

Comments:
- Mama Jumpa seems to be the one who makes all the suggestions. Haha. She suggested the Krisna Karee and now she just accused Kade of being possessed. She starts everything.
- Date's smiles at Janward are. . . grr. Feeling jealous. Haha.
- Hahahaha. The way Kade walked away from Mama Jumpa bent down is hilarious.
- If Pin and Yam said Karakade waits for Date by the dock every day, why didn't they start here when Kade was waiting for Date??
- I love that Date singing scene! So carefree. Hehe.
- Urgh. They didn't fix that choppy part from the original run. It ruined the flow.
- Awe Date's eyes. . . they've softened!

On a side note.
Uh. . . this rerun is doing better than LR?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFCgjID1_D/
Well that's embarrassing in a sorta sad way because Ann spends so much time on the lakorn.

BPS is a beast for sure.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Has this GotBella MV been posted? I know we've been posting the ones from the one dedicated channel to GotBella lol but this is from a new one.

The twin lakorn of Aum/Vee. Story is not that interesting for me. Unless I like the p'ek too might be a pass.
Why! I hate this sooooooo much. I hate it! I hate my traitor self for jumping too many ships.

Arugh...people need to stop making so many beautiful vids of gotbella.

My heart belong to #popella4ever but my body say #gotbellaistoosexy

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
1) @phatman - Stace, Cali, USA
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) Rosita - Singapore (4 being my favourite number)
5) @lakornkiki - Kiki, California, USA
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis - Clear, Cali, USA
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132 - Hazel, Ontario, Canada
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi - Pheary, Los Angeles, CA
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn - California, USA
22)
23)
24)
25)

@Rosi2 Added some info of what I saw after this post. Please double check. I don't want to miss someone by accident. :)
@KitKat516 Cat Los Angeles, CA

What are we doing? Lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don’t think I’m ready for druggy Pope!!! I saw the trailer and he does look like a real drugged addict. Kind of a turn off, but he gets handsome later on. So...I’ll watch it for him. Not a fan of Chippy though.
It'll be intertesting for sure and yeah Chippy...we shall see.

I hope chippy can impress you guys and turn your opinions around about her soon! Shes got potential
I didn't like her acting much in the one with Aum but hey if she can prove to me she improved, I'm all for it...thought her nose really does bother me a lot.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I would choose Got for Harit because hes really manly and strong looking but i dont want Bella as Soraya. I want namtarn as soraya. I think they would make a good pairing. I want Gotbella in another story
What kind are theme are you thinking for gotbella? I feel that they both have this badass sexy aura to them so therefor JLR but anything sexy should be good...just not SB lol.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Real Fan Test #6

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Lots of Joi reactions. Haha.
- Kade crying by the dock??? I remember it, but it seems longer. I cried. . . .poor Kade.

Comments:
- Mama Jumpa seems to be the one who makes all the suggestions. Haha. She suggested the Krisna Karee and now she just accused Kade of being possessed. She starts everything.
- Date's smiles at Janward are. . . grr. Feeling jealous. Haha.
- Hahahaha. The way Kade walked away from Mama Jumpa bent down is hilarious.
- If Pin and Yam said Karakade waits for Date by the dock every day, why didn't they start here when Kade was waiting for Date??
- I love that Date singing scene! So carefree. Hehe.
- Urgh. They didn't fix that choppy part from the original run. It ruined the flow.
- Awe Date's eyes. . . they've softened!

On a side note.
Uh. . . this rerun is doing better than LR?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFCgjID1_D/
Hahahaha omg that scene when she was doing the squat walking and then waves her hand at p pin & p yam to follow her LOL i haven't watched the reruns, well except 1 & 2.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What kind are theme are you thinking for gotbella? I feel that they both have this badass sexy aura to them so therefor JLR but anything sexy should be good...just not SB lol.
I want them in like a nice modern and mature lakorn. JLR is good for them two but ive wanted namtarn to play soraya for a while so nothing is gonna change my mind. But i definitley wouldnt mind bella. She needs a good slap and kiss to add to her collection

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I want them in like a nice modern and mature lakorn. JLR is good for them two but ive wanted namtarn to play soraya for a while so nothing is gonna change my mind. But i definitley wouldnt mind bella. She needs a good slap and kiss to add to her collection
...or maybe an action lakorn? And you sure I can't change your mind? Lol