[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Real Fan Test #5

Deleted/Extended Scenes:
- Kade wiping her tears. (Omg she looked soo beautiful)
- KaDate setting off to another destination and Date looking pissed. Hahaha.
- Janward waiting for Date with Mama Jampa.

Comments:
- Anyone else love it when Date answers Kade with his most un enthusiastic tone ever "Mm." Hahahha. I love it!
- Never realized how hawt Faulkon's intro was. Haha.
Awesome new ones.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh and he add "good thing the jacket is long"

Omg Pope!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: Long Belt long jacket.. geesh there goes my pervy mind!!!! :facepalm:
HahHHH. Yes he was trying to cover up his good stuff. HahHan.
this one is the longer version

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCzIK1lr6Q/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

from what I get is
Pope wants to apply the cream to the host but because he has to use both hands and no one holds the mic for him so he wants to hold the mic between his legs :pancarta:
so the host volunteers to hold the mic there for him
at the end of the clip she says next time when they hire Pope they don't need to give him the mic cuz he will bring his own mic :pancarta:
HahahH. I volunteer!!- mee mmmeeee!

did someone already post this

credit to the translator at yt
Thanks for sharing!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Real Fan Test #5

Deleted/Extended Scenes:
- Kade wiping her tears. (Omg she looked soo beautiful)
- KaDate setting off to another destination and Date looking pissed. Hahaha.
- Janward waiting for Date with Mama Jampa.

Comments:
- Anyone else love it when Date answers Kade with his most un enthusiastic tone ever "Mm." Hahahha. I love it!
- Never realized how hawt Faulkon's intro was. Haha.
Hey, Phaulkon's hair isn't so bad after all. It's like a cute little page boy thing. But it's his outfits which I can't really like: the one with the scalloped collar makes him look like a jester & the white nightshirt he goes to sleep with a Wee Willie Winkie.

Date did hate taking her but by market's pier him offering her a hand off the boat is already "a softening"? And even if she begged to follow & the promises to behave he wouldn't have agreed if he really didn't want to. He's only pissed because she spotted him looking at her on the boat.

I thought Janward's wait with Jumpa is the same like before (overlong & over melancholy). Which part is extended, please reply ms. eagle eyes....haha. This is the scene we see Prik mirroring whatever's Jumpa's feeling. (They hate Karakade's presence, and here is a nice girl for their Por Date)

When did Date came up with his unhappy tone for Kade? Missed that! He usually does the impatient "Mmm!!!!" thing with Joi (when Joi gets enthusiastic with the boats without being asked).

* As Pin & Yam were bullying the cloth vendor & Kade looking in alarm, Date asked why she's behaving like that? And she said she thought they're arguing. His angry expression & what she said doesn't tie in. Is it the way she said it (modern expression) & he doesn't understand? Or what she said is wrong?
He tried to question her again what she said but the far off temple caught her eye.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey, Phaulkon's hair isn't so bad after all. It's like a cute little page boy thing. But it's his outfits which I can't really like: the one with the scalloped collar makes him look like a jester & the white nightshirt he goes to sleep with a Wee Willie Winkie.

Date did hate taking her but by market's pier him offering her a hand off the boat is already "a softening"? And even if she begged to follow & the promises to behave he wouldn't have agreed if he really didn't want to. He's only pissed because she spotted him looking at her on the boat.

I thought Janward's wait with Jumpa is the same like before (overlong & over melancholy). Which part is extended, please reply ms. eagle eyes....haha. This is the scene we see Prik mirroring whatever's Jumpa's feeling. (They hate Karakade's presence, and here is a nice girl for their Por Date)

When did Date came up with his unhappy tone for Kade? Missed that! He usually does the impatient "Mmm!!!!" thing with Joi (when Joi gets enthusiastic with the boats without being asked).

* As Pin & Yam were bullying the cloth vendor & Kade looking in alarm, Date asked why she's behaving like that? And she said she thought they're arguing. His angry expression & what she said doesn't tie in. Is it the way she said it (modern expression) & he doesn't understand? Or what she said is wrong?
He tried to question her again what she said but the far off temple caught her eye.
Oops. I guess I'm not a true fan. Hahaha. I don't remember Janward waiting and Kade greeting her.

Maybe she said some modern words???

Oh and he add "good thing the jacket is long"

Omg Pope!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3: Long Belt long jacket.. geesh there goes my pervy mind!!!! :facepalm:
this one is the longer version

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCzIK1lr6Q/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

from what I get is
Pope wants to apply the cream to the host but because he has to use both hands and no one holds the mic for him so he wants to hold the mic between his legs :pancarta:
so the host volunteers to hold the mic there for him
at the end of the clip she says next time when they hire Pope they don't need to give him the mic cuz he will bring his own mic :pancarta:
OMG, he never fails to deliver these days. Now, everytime we see him wears white, we’ll be giggling like its an inside joke! :risas3::risas3:

@KitKat516 you have to add LongBelt Long Jacket to the crew name now. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG, he never fails to deliver these days. Now, everytime we see him wears white, we’ll be giggling like its an inside joke! :risas3::risas3:

@KitKat516 you have to add LongBelt Long Jacket to the crew name now. :p
If this keeps up, we'll make it to the genius book of world records lol.

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Crew

:facepalm: I was forgetting, thank goodness for my auto mem keyboard :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Before you go! See this hilarious aftermath of that trip I've been talking about!!! Hahaha. I finally found it. It still does not contain the trip, but the immediate after trip. Hahahah
Hahahahahha kalamae explained that he was trying to get to Mew to play a joke on her but tripped over the cloth lol. He joked that it must be because she sat next to Jao Mae Nakee (Taew), must had protected her lol. Mew said Karma! Hahahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you. Just request follow at your IG.
Hurray!!! I feel motivated to make cheap posters now. HahHH.

Oh
If this keeps up, we'll make it to the genius book of world records lol.

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Crew

:facepalm: I was forgetting, thank goodness for my auto mem keyboard :risas3:
Oh dear. . . one more time?? HahHH.

Hahahahahha kalamae explained that he was trying to get to Mew to play a joke on her but tripped over the cloth lol. He joked that it must be because she sat next to Jao Mae Nakee (Taew), must had protected her lol. Mew said Karma! Hahahahaha
Hahhaha. Omg that is what he gets. Freaking hilarious!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

There was also an interview Pooklook gave about her relationship with Pope. I know she's saying there isn't anything going on between the two, but god I hope it's true. Hahaha. I think she's a good actress, but. . . I'll be honest I don't like her. Hahaha.

CPY

GotomySin

There was also an interview Pooklook gave about her relationship with Pope. I know she's saying there isn't anything going on between the two, but god I hope it's true. Hahaha. I think she's a good actress, but. . . I'll be honest I don't like her. Hahaha.
Both of them look fine. But Pooklook had a koojin with Mike P right?