[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Did you attach the wrong one? The picture is the Zaobao version! Curious to see Wanbao's. :)
@milquety & @Starsapphire I've sent the zaobao one this morning! And got a reply immediately to thank us for the updates & our passion. Well I attached a giant copy of that article right on the mail I suppose that's like an eye opener! They have been talking to the relevant depts & pleased we have a media print of the news.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Saree also a worker at the set too.
On the Great & Bella set? Maybe next time I'll spot them in behind scenes of the other movies. That looks like they are a tight family - fitting in scenes and the fun of working on the production team

Rosi

Wifey #42
There is for sure new scenes in episode 3 :).
Tonight should be good. Hope they have longer scenes of Pope peeping her from his back window.

It's odd the way their house is built. There's no baths in the house, you need to get to the stream for that, so what's with that window for brushing teeth .... isn't that just a side room? With not even a minor washing facility?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Finally getting to do my screen cap captions. Hehhe.

Can I just say I love his whole dialogue and the way he said it here. "Mae Karakade?" His expression is mmm.
View attachment 15323

Another favorite part too. The way he says his dialogue is so hawt. I'm forgetting how mean he is towards her. Haha.
View attachment 15324

I wanted to add cute bubbly face!!
View attachment 15325

Be fierce like shasha fierce. Hahah
View attachment 15332

I'm giving these girls an award. They deserve it!
View attachment 15326 View attachment 15327

It's Meun Reung Ratchapakdee!! He looks chubby. Hahah.
View attachment 15328

This little scene needs a gif. Haha. I can already see a new wave of gifs!!
View attachment 15330
Most beautiful scebe !!
View attachment 15329
Thanks @phatman for these pics. Kadesurang's closeups are flawless with the glasses and pretty like a Japanese doll. I admit not seeing her properly that first time, was too busy looking for the coming of Karakade running from the red glow (hell). We saw her mostly from way off - looking frumpy & clumsy so we associate the difference between her & Karakade on body size. But Date didn't see these things during the CPR incident he only saw the face.

There's more of him in whites coming?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I would've laughed too! Hah. I want to see the actual video so bad.

#newteamformed
#teamannepope
#teamgotbelle

You mean this?
View attachment 15322
It's sooo wet...er...sweaty.

Yay!!
#teampopematt
Oh wait.
#alsoteamannepope

I like.
#wearethebpslsp50shadeswhitepantsmuscleshadinglittlefreshmeatcrew
Can't believe a guy this hot likes cock fights. He was going "yea! yea!" Don't they have some other pastimes in Ayutthaya period?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, I was hoping for a laugh but I got silent instead. At least BPS gang gets the joke.
HRY SOS aka Hairy Sauce. Sorry P'Ann ...but please let me have fun on your expense for a little bit more. :p
You're buried there at page 300 plus. They will keep the thread jumping so fast no one will go back to those pages to look at you. Clever uhh their strategy..... But you really are brilliant who would have thought of that word Hairy Sauce? haha.... Now @CPY & @KitKat516 are using it in same breath 50 shades with Golden Hairy Muscle Shading Sauce for Pope

Rosi

Wifey #42
You read my mind! I bet she would totally do that if someone offered her!! Broadcast should consider that. She made a lakorn with Rome I doubt see how she can't with Pope! Darn I'm gonna start hashtagging Pope and Anne now. Hahahaha.

#teampopeanne?
Phatman!! How could you!! Pope .................................................................................................................. And Anne?? Please not Anne. (If I could those dots would be 9 miles of flat runway between them) unless she's his older sister or aunt or mother. If you do this I'll give in and grudgingly say okaaaaaay matt. (while crying)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hey that's what I got from my rough understanding too!! Hehe. I'm getting better guys! Maybe one of these days I can watch completely without subs!!

Mmmmmm. That man is LOVE!
Did you guys see his HOMMES magazine post? That facial hair. It's to die for!

#suddenlythinkingofmrpj
#stillpopewifee

The strong tension between a man and a woman who are craving to be in eachother's hot embrace. Specific enough? :thumbup:
OOOO you mean sexual tension. Next time say it properly SEXUAL TENSION. Ok, understand.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Flashbacks grandma teaching Kade to fold the lotus for the longest time, and later back with her & Jumpa she took her time completing the folds - surprising everyone.