[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Oh shoot and I thought I was cheering you up lol, j/k

Oh so this is what you were talking about. They look cute together and Tono singing BPS OST was very well done!!!
You have to check out NoNi (Tono Nicha). They make me sooo FIN and are really cute together. They bicker a lot which is fun to watch. Haha

P’Nong loves these two and I saw her commenting on Tono’s IG and said “I miss you Aw Jao”. She is full on BPS mode these days. He replied with Aw Jao too. LoL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am”secretly” sure they are dating. LOL.
I saw some news clips that they are dating too.... some fans spied Nychaa’s mom shopping with Tono’s mom (without the kids) and it made some ET gossip news.

My fav photo from the weekend
View attachment 15168

Clip of Tono singing BPS ost:
https://instagram.com/p/Birl0L8FGcp/ (I can listen to him on repeat. I like his voice)

And Nychaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BirhQ2llIzD/
Lol I too "secretly" believe that, especially after they went to Japan together! Also his family follows her ig. Oh geesh I am one of those fans :fighting3::pancarta:.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
You have to check out NoNi (Tono Nicha). They make me sooo FIN and are really cute together. They bicker a lot which is fun to watch. Haha

P’Nong loves these two and I saw her commenting on Tono’s IG and said “I miss you Aw Jao”. She is full on BPS mode these days. He replied with Aw Jao too. LoL
Hehehe, they're adorable and P'Nong is sure in BPS fever mode with the Aw Jao and Tono so cute for replying back to her like that too.

They had a freak'n photoshoot and nobody knew about it!

Hahaha. I'm sorry guys I can't help it.
View attachment 15169 View attachment 15170 View attachment 15171
Pope and his awkward hand. Hahahahha.
I KNOW RIGHT! They're just so full of secrets!!! Like I thought it was just a small interview and that's all then today BANG! FREAKING PICS! I was at work when I saw this and I nearly scream tears of joy! Now I want more photoshoot!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good so far. Just I cannot tolerate pra'ek childish behaviour. He cut off Mookda's hair just like that!
Lol same here which is why I have nothing to watch Mon-Tues. It started out good, now boring as heck and annoying. If LR's ratings don't reach the teens then there's something horribly wrong cus their competition lakorn is blah.

CPY

GotomySin
Lol same here which is why I have nothing to watch Mon-Tues. It started out good, now boring as heck and annoying. If LR's ratings don't reach the teens then there's something horribly wrong cus their competition lakorn is blah.
The rating of that lakorn won against LR. I watched it because it is funny so far.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The rating of that lakorn won against LR. I watched it because it is funny so far.
Are you serious? :confused0: Maybe it'll go up and the other one will go down. It has to.

Let me know when the praek is more reasonable and they openly falls for one another. Lol

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Are you serious? :confused0: Maybe it'll go up and the other one will go down. It has to.

Let me know when the praek is more reasonable and they openly falls for one another. Lol
Okay. By the way, Neko is subbing this lakorn. I am just watching raw yesterday. So funny when her aunt thought the nang'ek pregnant because she ate sour mango.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes!!!!!!! My top 3!! Top 5 would be 2MBTP!!! Those are the 5 I consistently watch.

Ooo crackers and soda biscuit, make a chicken corn dip for it. Can of corn, finely chopped grilled chicken breast, jalapenos, mayo, green onions, salt and black pepper. Yum!! I'm hungry lol.
Your line of ingredients are always easy to get!! Will try! Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I been waiting for more shirtless Pope! Lol
https://instagram.com/p/Bi0I0NNgjyZ/
Omg I was going it'd be longer!!!!!!
Alright. I never win anything, but I'm gonna do it anyway just because. Hehhe .

MAJOR PERVERTS!!!
That's an understatement. :rolleyes:

Actually we're not as bad as MSRFS's thread. Haha. Now that is a true rated R thread. :naughty2: @sarN would know.

Not sure about you but I've been busy in the lakorn world. hahahaha
BPS rerun is not enough, I need something to excite me like when BPS is on air and nothing can compare.

So.... Here is what I've been doing....
- JT lakron.... Taew is so cute and JJ is so handsome. Ayuthaya period lakorn and it is somewhat interesting but it's has so much fighting. Even Hot Got can't make me watch those scenes. I can't handle too much killing. I'd say it's so SLOW compare to BPS.
- I am also watching Weir's lakorn. So far so good. Ratings are up for them too. Last episode was above 8. Also, Weir is HOT and I like the n'ek too. I cannot resist shirtless Weir. hahaha
It's typical nam nao so I skip around and watch mostly Weir scenes.
- Also watching LR for NY. Nadech is darn HOT and Yaya is so beautiful. It is beautiful to the eye but the story is very boring as suspected. It's so pretentious too. I don't know what's Ann trying to achieve. It's like I am watching pretty people playing dress up in a made up country. Hard to compare to BPS. The storyline is like night and day.....
- Oh, I also have been stalking my NoNi couple. They just had an event and sang BPS OST. Tono singing BPS OST is like OMG *Drools*

To follow BPS is truly a hard task for the lakron world. I've been watching everything but it's is like eating all the food and not full. hahahaha
Yup. I agree 200%.
Nothing is satisfying. Those are the exact lakorns I have tried with the addition of Cee and Es' Lep Krut. Which is like LR. Too much focus on cinematography not enough on the actual storyline.

I still wish Ch.3 waited on the reruns. I would enjoy it more if it's like a year later when I miss it and can fully enjoy the rerun. I need new material from Pope and Bell. :rolleyes:
I agree again 300%. Although I'm still going to savor all I can right now.

Joi as the male lead in this MV.
Awe he's soo cute!
The MV is also cute. He would be perfect as lead in a sitcom. He's got that natural comedic aura.

Hahahhaa I stalk NoNi too. When will we see their reunion? Didn't they have a fitting already? Man their off screen is too strong and way too natural. Their eyes are way too soft when they're around each other. I swear I'm turning into those :rolleyes: Type of fan lol.:nut:. Are we sure they are not dating? :pancarta:

Oh and I'm watching all the lakorns you listed except for LR. I somehow knew it was going to not live up to the hype for me but I contributed that to my own biased. I seem to enjoy their lakorn more like years after lol. Like I have to space their lakorns together with lakorns with other people :pancarta:. So I just watched the rising sun which means I will have to wait til after You who come from the star, to watch LR :pancarta:
It's very grand and I thought episode 1 was good for its hype, but I haven't see ep2 though. Haha. So not sure if it's still good.

#whyisthisnonitopicarisingagain
#jealous
#popellaisjustascool
#popellaformodernlakorn

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg I was going it'd be longer!!!!!!
Alright. I never win anything, but I'm gonna do it anyway just because. Hehhe .

That's an understatement. :rolleyes:

Actually we're not as bad as MSRFS's thread. Haha. Now that is a true rated R thread. :naughty2: @sarN would know.

Yup. I agree 200%.
Nothing is satisfying. Those are the exact lakorns I have tried with the addition of Cee and Es' Lep Krut. Which is like LR. Too much focus on cinematography not enough on the actual storyline.

I agree again 300%. Although I'm still going to savor all I can right now.

Awe he's soo cute!
The MV is also cute. He would be perfect as lead in a sitcom. He's got that natural comedic aura.

It's very grand and I thought episode 1 was good for its hype, but I haven't see ep2 though. Haha. So not sure if it's still good.

#whyisthisnonitopicarisingagain
#jealous
#popellaisjustascool
#popellaformodernlakorn
Err what is MSRFS ..... how could they be badder than us

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am”secretly” sure they are dating. LOL.
I saw some news clips that they are dating too.... some fans spied Nychaa’s mom shopping with Tono’s mom (without the kids) and it made some ET gossip news.

My fav photo from the weekend
View attachment 15168

Clip of Tono singing BPS ost:
https://instagram.com/p/Birl0L8FGcp/ (I can listen to him on repeat. I like his voice)

And Nychaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BirhQ2llIzD/
They look cute, but I can't get over Tono's divorce scandal with you know who. . .
Hehehe, they're adorable and P'Nong is sure in BPS fever mode with the Aw Jao and Tono so cute for replying back to her like that too.

I KNOW RIGHT! They're just so full of secrets!!! Like I thought it was just a small interview and that's all then today BANG! FREAKING PICS! I was at work when I saw this and I nearly scream tears of joy! Now I want more photoshoot!!!
I still can't believe they haven't done a photoshoot. Like seriously?!

What lakorn is it?

CPY

GotomySin
[QUOTE="phatman, post: 1284775, member: 18381"What lakorn is it?[/QUOTE]

Panthakarn Ruk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
haha yes! PERVERTS!! Some threads don't even reach 20 pages in entirety, we dedidate a 100 pages on just that boat alone! What about the by blow pairings of Got Bella and 50 shades of Grey
Hahaha. Classic!

MSRFS is Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat. It's a mature lakorn where nang'ek becomes pra'eks mistress because her father did some bad deed to pra'eks father. There are lots of, how do the Thai's call it, "plaam" scenes. Haha. Very adult themed. Kids shouldn't watch that lakorn. The only downside is that lakorn is the crappiest lakorn of all times. Hahaha.
But we had lots of fun in that thread.

CPY

GotomySin
Hahaha. Classic!

MSRFS is Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat. It's a mature lakorn where nang'ek becomes pra'eks mistress because her father did some bad deed to pra'eks father. There are lots of, how do the Thai's call it, "plaam" scenes. Haha. Very adult themed. Kids shouldn't watch that lakorn. The only downside is that lakorn is the crappiest lakorn of all times. Hahaha.
But we had lots of fun in that thread.
And that marks the end of Tui-Kwan ship.