[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 haha you're so funny!! James will say Got brought over a big pot of that prawn & mango sauce you taught us to make & they all sat around the campfire & singing BPS & KCP songs & have already talked of asking fans to not sue each other.
I made the sauce today to eat with grilled oysters and other seafood but unfortunately it was a bad experience. I bought an over matured (bad) garlic so it burned my throat and tongue. I should had known because it peeled from their she'll without any effort. Luckily I tried it before serving.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Did this yesterday but scare to put it out in case I get sue too...lol jk

View attachment 14936 View attachment 14937
As a true fan of GotBow, I am going to have to demand you take that down or I will fly to (where are you again?) and sue you! :mad: Not joking either, see my muscles!:coleman:

Lol JKjk, very beautifully done!! So talented. Are you in the graphic design field?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You are most welcome. I usually lurk here to get my BPS fix. I love this thread...you guys are just too funny.
You should lurk more often! We like company! Haha.

Did this yesterday but scare to put it out in case I get sue too...lol jk

View attachment 14936 View attachment 14937
Omg that first one is sexy!!!!!!! Mr. Grey!!! Who stated this Grey thing?? Now I can't get it off my mind. Hahaha.

#popellafor50shades
#gotbellewillhavetowait

He sounds like the emperor in those historical cdramas where his palaces of harem fight each other whenever the emperor shows some favour to somebody... ;)
Seriously that's exactly what he is now. He's the king and his nang'eks are his concubines. Mew being his Queen, Ploy being his first concubine, Diana being his second, Namtarn being his third and finally Bella being his last and favorite concubine! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I screened capped these to share last Friday, but didn't have time. So here it is me appreciating Popezaab on day 1. I'm making up for the first couple weeks that I didn't really like him. Hehehehe. I didn't notice just how attractive he is! He is soooo fine in this scene!!!

Fine @$$ intro. Gave me goosebumps!!!! That side profile. So hawt!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-48-50-1.png

That expression!!! That angle!!! That lighting!!!!! Makes him soooo mysterious. Like who is this hottie!!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-49-14-1.png

Thankyou for the full frontal, minus that shoulder cloth.
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-50-16-1.png

Sexy back making its first appearance!
Never has a man ever looked so good in what seems to be a dress/skirt!!!!!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-50-32-1.png

Sitting like a boss!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-52-09-1.png

That side profile again!!!! Hot dayum!!! It makes him 100X hotter than he already is!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-53-41-1.png

I love this natural look on his face!!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-54-30-1.png

How does he do that flawlessly. From angry to puppy eyes!!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-54-56-1.png

And now he's a little sad!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-55-54-1.png

You don't have to marry Karakade. Just come Marry me!!!
Screenshot_2018-05-12-08-56-17-1.png

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh wowww. That's so beautiful!! Heck to those small minded ones!
THANKs miss Rosi, love yah!:icon12:

He sounds like the emperor in those historical cdramas where his palaces of harem fight each other whenever the emperor shows some favour to somebody... ;)
Lmao, man that's sooo true and that's why he gonna play a King in his next lakorn he got too many hearts therefor he was struck by lightening lol

Ugh. Not really happy because both are boran lakorns. Haha .Thanks for the info though!
Ahuh...:rolleyes: but someone will still watch though, right? Lol

GOT MEW?!?! I support 1000% :cheer::cheer::risas3:
Hmmm....that might work, Mew got that down to earth innocent girl type of look but I'm trying to picture the naughty scense and :p

You should lurk more often! We like company! Haha.

Omg that first one is sexy!!!!!!! Mr. Grey!!! Who stated this Grey thing?? Now I can't get it off my mind. Hahaha.

#popellafor50shades
#gotbellewillhavetowait

Seriously that's exactly what he is now. He's the king and his nang'eks are his concubines. Mew being his Queen, Ploy being his first concubine, Diana being his second, Namtarn being his third and finally Bella being his last and favorite concubine! Haha.
The most favourite and last concubine always die? Oh yeah then where does chippy fall under?

As a true fan of GotBow, I am going to have to demand you take that down or I will fly to (where are you again?) and sue you! :mad: Not joking either, see my muscles!:coleman:

Lol JKjk, very beautifully done!! So talented. Are you in the graphic design field?
:risas3:right, how are you gonna sue me girl when you don't know where I lived? LMAO. Somewhere in the USA :p

...and yes I went to school for graphic design :thumbup: