[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes she did and I was so sad because from an editors viewpoint, its a lot of work put into it. Whoever these people are, I hope they're happy.

I don't want to but seeing what these crazy fans did to one of the best editor, it definitely took a toll on me. Sigh. Whatever happen to sharing? But you're right..maybe Pope will see how much we love him and want to share him with everyone not just one person.

#stillpopella4everbutwillshare
#fandomspeace
Haha. I personally don't feel affected by them so called Popemew fans who threatened to sue. I just find the whole thing hilarious. We've got better Popemew fans in here to care about what those fans think.

#popellalovespopemew

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That lurker is so obvious. We can start a profile for I :

1) A thai only lover
2)

Ok, we understand. I'm like that every The Walking Dead season.
Well hello friend. Long time no see!! HAHA. Welcome back??
Man, I was in the middle of typing & the system went off.
Was going to say to start a profile for IT so get the authorities to track down & boot off.
1) A racist (woww, Earth only goes for Thais)
2) Loves Noon (now that's difficult to narrow down 99% fans loves Noon but it's a start)
3) Wears a rai face when attacking us
4) Not fit to be one of the gang here

But guys, she/he/IT has come too often here in the past weeks - I think 3 times! This is not good.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Was going to say to start a profile for IT so get the authorities to track down & boot off.
2) Loves Noon (now that's difficult to narrow down 99% fans loves Noon but it's a start)

But guys, she/he/IT has come too often here in the past weeks - I think 3 times! This is not good.
Lol! Are you talking about Sokun? :risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

I was thinking that something happen to you because it does look like you were cut off lol.

Yea..we need the 24/7 drugstore for real lol. When it said IT..reminds me of the IT from Stephen King's novel haha.

I really think he wanted some love from us and is just lonely ;)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Whaat? What is this petty hoo-ha over some manips about? It even reached Pope? Why are people overreacting in the weirdest way... :rolleyes:

lmaoooo
I'm sure we wouldn't mind more LSP/morning-after scenes :p
We want! We want! Want to see that beloved red ruby in action.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OK... I escaped the family jail (was on a surprise trip with the fam... never thought I'd miss a lakron thread this much while I was on vaca. lol).
Lucky me, got back on here just in time for the re-run on 11th.

Did I miss anything? So many pages to read. hahaha
Welcome back!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
He looks good in them. His stylist must like them. Hehe.

Making me excited!!
I'm glad they didn't make them kiss underwater. Haha. Idk. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make sense. Especially if it's to breath air into eachother. Haha.

Haha. Piece of cake!

Hahahaha. You just made me burst out laughing. Yes the hair makes him much taller.

Yup. I love his body structure and his posture. He's not hunched. Not scrawny. Mmm.

Hahahaha. Ack!! They are teasing us sooo good Right now. I can't wait!

Omg. I'm not even gonna take this newsbit seriously. Haha. That's why we have Photoshop. There's a reason for Photoshop to exist and it's to do that. Haha. I thought PopeMew fans were more generous. Haha.

Yes!!!!
Do you think for international fans they'll have a mind to include english subbing if only for the additional scenes? Since they took away from SJDK joys like that. Otherwise we'll be staring tonight with our mouths "O" and scrambling afterwards searching for kind subbers.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I was thinking that something happen to you because it does look like you were cut off lol.

Yea..we need the 24/7 drugstore for real lol. When it said IT..reminds me of the IT from Stephen King's novel haha.

I really think he wanted some love from us and is just lonely ;)
Hey, your heart is sure bigger than mine. OK, bring it on, lurker wants to be loved we'll give it all.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OMG MY GOTBELLE FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I keep finding these videos?! URGH. It's never going to happen! But I keep seeing them!!!!
You know, everytime someone ups videos of Got & Bella pairing together it's starting to make me sad lately. Because I'm wanting it so much to happen, because I feel they'll make a terrific duo no matter in an action or sedate setting. But the helplessness! As we can never be sure if what we're dreaming will get to the ears above.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hi hello guys i have been gone for a couple of days cause of my country’s general election, a the pages jumped to 20 pages orz

Apparently someone couldn’t take a joke and said that Earthz only date Thais. That’s what i could deduced from ealier page. Isn’t it @pangiaxiong ?
Correct. I was in the middle of replying the thread went off. That sweetheart lurker & her assumptions.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes she did and I was so sad because from an editors viewpoint, its a lot of work put into it. Whoever these people are, I hope they're happy.

I don't want to but seeing what these crazy fans did to one of the best editor, it definitely took a toll on me. Sigh. Whatever happen to sharing? But you're right..maybe Pope will see how much we love him and want to share him with everyone not just one person.

#stillpopella4everbutwillshare
#fandomspeace
Has this happened before in Thai entertainment about photoshopping stars & getting into trouble? If it's not malicious and the persons themselves like Mew & Pope didn't mind, it won't lend any weight right? Even world leaders get makeovers & nothing happened.