[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Lol..yes. i think someone jelly for saying that but hey how the heck does he know stars only date people who are Thais? Lol
Don't mind the hater lolol they can play on their own
Funny how they only emerge every now and then whenever they're the least expected

Tomorrow is so near!
:cheer:
(but what I really want are the extra scenes hahaha)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't mind the hater lolol they can play on their own
Funny how they only emerge every now and then whenever they're the least expected

I hope we have set least one deleted scene or an extended one. I'll be content.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lmao...I need to convince u to watch this lakorn..all the OSTs were very nice too. Bring back memory when I was shipping two of the couples very hard. U can see those scenes of all the couples unlike in BPS we get only Kade and Date.

@pangiaxiong ur number one hater is back, dear. The name looks familiar.:aloofandbored:
That song is lovely..... it only made the gory scenes & suffering of the characters sadder. I saw it halfway this afternoon in the office, later after dinner I'll continue. Why is everyone not liking Wawwa (me too yesterday hehe), she's not like so very bad or as irritating as I would she would be. I think she'a better here than that movie with Top Jaron (the white rose jewel thief). Oh then there's Got! Same moustache as BPS. Thanks for the heads up @Chario mintmario, this film's got quite a few of the BPS faces. And then there's Toey!

@pangiaxiong - that lurker is scary. She/He seems to pop up when the drugstore is closed.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol! That is so true! That's just like the description of the Plerng Chimplee thread. There was more pages talking about the pre-production more than the post-production.
What a shame huh.... Lots times this happens to the other dramas. If they had paid attention afterwards Aum acted so well (he was in a precarious position from the start, hiding the truth about himself) that thread should have been full of his story. But the lack of staying power also shows the level of emotion some people watch movies. They don't care. I pity the production crew, putting so much effort into a beautiful film (love the location), the editing of its haunting soundtrack & score; and a cast who obviously worked so hard (except the 3 irritating side characters they were just - IRRITATING). I was on a roll watching Aum's movies after Jam Loey Rak & can't forget him (like Pope), he does man in a wild temper very well!! hehe

12 hours from now first scene it's Mae Karakade! But it's Kade & Date I love. And all their closeness; want to keep these :

I love Pope's side profile here. Too handsome! And that cold compress scene is just too sexy.

upload_2018-5-10_16-22-8.jpeg

upload_2018-5-10_16-29-52.jpeg

And the gang! Who said Pope is short? He's not.

upload_2018-5-10_16-23-29.jpeg

Should have been a panic moment but looks like NOT.

upload_2018-5-10_16-28-47.jpeg

Still my favourite. See you two tomorrow!

upload_2018-5-10_16-25-34.jpeg

upload_2018-5-10_16-27-16.jpeg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
:aaaaa:Glad to have you back!!! 20 pages is nothing girl! Haha.
Why does he look so hot in there!:worship2:
Since i have already gotten used to backtracking more pages when BPS was airing akdbdkd so yes 20 pages is nothing :risas3::risas3:

Wow that's brutal! I q-ed early at around 7AM and im done by 8:25am

Lol..yes. i think someone jelly for saying that but hey how the heck does he know stars only date people who are Thais? Lol
They talk as if they know Daras on personal level puh-lease :facepalm::facepalm:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh! So Pope had an event today? What's with him and his floral/printed shirts? He seems to like them a lot. And he sure looked good in all!:thumbup:

Ps: hmmm not sure if I'm uploading/attaching pics correctly... I must go n read up some instructions.. somewhere?
You did upload it correctly! Close up his arms, I love his arms!! Not too muscular, just manly & perfect

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thankies @Rosi for the eye candies photos!

But i guess Date's hair make up for height :risas3:
He does keep a good haircut doesn't he? The top frames his face perfectly and don't let me start on the sides; makes him look so handsome like crazy! The trim is sculptured so finely can't believe he & Mae Jumpa they're probably sharing the same set stylist & her and her awful sideburns.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I hope we have set least one deleted scene or an extended one. I'll be content.
We do! At least that's what P'Mai said but not sure if it's deleted or extended. It might be the Karakade gives Date food scene. They confirmed it was Karakade so I'm thinking that's towards the beginning.
That's what the hosts interviewing P'Mai and K'Nong said too lol. They were like let's see the deleted stuff first then we can go back to the normal rerun. And one of them was like, "There's more to the LSP right? right?" And P'Mai goes, "if we add any more to LSP, Kade would have to take off her clothes" lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Someone help me translate what this is all about? There seem to be some sort of drama from what I am getting.

One of our BPS fan here @leemyis did a BEAUTIFUL photo manipulation of Pope and Bella using one of Pope and Mew's photo. Now photo manipulation isnt something new and people done it all the time with stars/koojin. But from the google translation it seem that people are mad that the face was switched? If they are, omg, they need to relax and know its only fanart. I'm so done with people and their illusion of who should only be with who. I hope they are not attacking the artist as she meant no harm to anyone feeling when she did this.

Now even I'm afraid of doing any FMV crossover or photo manipulation. No more for me now.:(

If any kind soul would translate why this even got to Pope or what's being said on the photo. Thanks.
IMG_20180510_112545_626.jpg

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Someone help me translate what this is all about? There seem to be some sort of drama from what I am getting.

One of our BPS fan here @leemyis did a BEAUTIFUL photo manipulation of Pope and Bella using one of Pope and Mew's photo. Now photo manipulation isnt something new and people done it all the time with stars/koojin. But from the google translation it seem that people are mad that the face was switched? If they are, omg, they need to relax and know its only fanart. I'm so done with people and their illusion of who should only be with who. I hope they are not attacking the artist as she meant no harm to anyone feeling when she did this.

Now even I'm afraid of doing any FMV crossover or photo manipulation. No more for me now.:(

If any kind soul would translate why this even got to Pope or what's being said on the photo. Thanks.
View attachment 14814
Whaat? What is this petty hoo-ha over some manips about? It even reached Pope? Why are people overreacting in the weirdest way... :rolleyes:

That's what the hosts interviewing P'Mai and K'Nong said too lol. They were like let's see the deleted stuff first then we can go back to the normal rerun. And one of them was like, "There's more to the LSP right? right?" And P'Mai goes, "if we add any more to LSP, Kade would have to take off her clothes" lol.
lmaoooo
I'm sure we wouldn't mind more LSP/morning-after scenes :p

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong Yes the Pope-Mew fans are pissed about that photoshop job. Reporters asked Pope and here's where I went huh? They said the P&M fans are threatening to sue?? Like what? :risas3: Ok I don't know anything about Thai laws but that just sounds crazy as hell. Don't think you can sue for photoshops lol.

Pope basically brushed it aside and said it's up to personal preference on who you like. He did make a joke about it's nice having women fighting over him.