[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I haven't been watching BPS, but I've been listening to the ost and covers. . . does that count towards my BPS di-et?? Hahaha
Not bad huhh, your near starvation? But you're good!! I've been watching Pope & Mew but my heart's not in it after the 3rd episode I only want to look at Pope so what's the point; am supposed to love the COUPLE! Not just him alone. So I've been clicking on all the covers, and practically every event there is when the cast sings. That video this morning of Pope, PJ and Louis with the English subs made me so happy. Thanks to the kind subbers who took the time so that we can enjoy what's being said. It made the waiting not so bad!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes girl!! Where you been?? HAHA. It got released in April!!

Yup, we talk about pretty much everything that goes on with all the casts. Haha. But we stay on topic though. We've been pretty good at that.

Did I hear Master's Sun??!! That's the drama that made me fall in love with Gong Hyo Jin!!! Haha. I didn't like her either because of her looks! Now she's my #1 Korean actress. Love her to death!

And guy's it's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, waddaya know?? You & @pangiaxiong have a shared interest! Hurayyy to not pretty but can act actresses!

Err, how come nobody shipped Arjaan Chieprakao with anyone. He's actually quite hunky when he was in half meditation on the bench in the temple gardens, one leg folded and one on the floor. Strong jaw, firm face, beautiful eyes....
I thought it's funny this devout, holy man & somebody (was it Kosa Ban) said he took to drink because France was damn bloody cold.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi!

Ya, I reactivated my weibo acc to stalk the BPS and Pope threads. Everyday it's a rush of scrolling through Asianfuse, IG, FB, weibo, twitter and saving pics/gifs haaa ;)

Talking about that ghost, OMG! I had to minimise my screen then and scrolled down til I only peeked like the bottom 1/3 of the screen~ Thai ghosts really no joke... reminded me of the one in the Thai movie Shutter *shudder*

Since the re-run is coming, I'm doing my revision at ep 2 so that I can recall better. And also backreading this thread from the start instead. Wow, this thread was actually started back in 2012!?
I joined in around 380 plus pages, I think. I got to know of this quite late - when it's airing Episode 13 but didn't know of the private sites where there's subs until later. Funny thing about these threads they tend to start when there was just feelers, not knowing who's the hero or heroine, or is it really going to happen. And them bam! 50 pages of wondering who's in the final run. And then some more before production, and so on. What often results is the final dedication to the end product could be just a few pages heheheeee. Proud to say this BPS thread is a lot different!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I joined in around 380 plus pages, I think. I got to know of this quite late - when it's airing Episode 13 but didn't know of the private sites where there's subs until later. Funny thing about these threads they tend to start when there was just feelers, not knowing who's the hero or heroine, or is it really going to happen. And them bam! 50 pages of wondering who's in the final run. And then some more before production, and so on. What often results is the final dedication to the end product could be just a few pages heheheeee. Proud to say this BPS thread is a lot different!
Lol! That is so true! That's just like the description of the Plerng Chimplee thread. There was more pages talking about the pre-production more than the post-production.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Good news, we'll get to see Pope and Bella at an event together soon. Minister of Commerce confirmed they tapped P&B to promote Thai fruits for Thai and China markets. There's gonna be an official festival May 18-23 with an all you can eat durian buffet lol. But they haven't said for sure which day P&B will be there.

I'm going to die laughing if we get a feeding durian scene between them, like they did with the mango. :risas3:Please make it happen.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Good news, we'll get to see Pope and Bella at an event together soon. Minister of Commerce confirmed they tapped P&B to promote Thai fruits for Thai and China markets. There's gonna be an official festival May 18-23 with an all you can eat durian buffet lol. But they haven't said for sure which day P&B will be there.

I'm going to die laughing if we get a feeding durian scene between them, like they did with the mango. :risas3:Please make it happen.
That is awesome :).

Rosi

Wifey #42
I just watched this. Omg. They are effin hilarious. It was fun without subs it's even more fun with subs!!!!! These guys don't need the hosts at all they can have fun alll by themselves. Hahaha. They teased Pope sooo much. His muscle shading and celeb crush on Susie!! Hahahahah. I can't! These boys are too much! Can't wait for part 2$!
What's with the host on the extreme left who's just sitting there? When they were interviewing the 5 Jutathep boys she was extremely agile & chatty & danced a lot. Here she's just looking them over & don't look happy either. I felt bad for PJ, Pope & Louis they had to run their own steam talking about the film. But they're so entertaining despite this lack.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

LOL I hope they like durian. :p I personally dislike it - it's really a love or hate thing.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, waddaya know?? You & @pangiaxiong have a shared interest! Hurayyy to not pretty but can act actresses!

Err, how come nobody shipped Arjaan Chieprakao with anyone. He's actually quite hunky when he was in half meditation on the bench in the temple gardens, one leg folded and one on the floor. Strong jaw, firm face, beautiful eyes....
I thought it's funny this devout, holy man & somebody (was it Kosa Ban) said he took to drink because France was damn bloody cold.
Finally someone mentioned about Arjaan!! I think he's good looking too for a man his age.

Someone probably already shared this but it's my first time watching it.

:risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Yay!:cheer:Finally! Omg peeling bananna is much easier than trying to tap Popella at an event together. But FINALLY! now how about that mag shoot?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Can't wait to see it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. They are too funny!

Hi!

Ya, I reactivated my weibo acc to stalk the BPS and Pope threads. Everyday it's a rush of scrolling through Asianfuse, IG, FB, weibo, twitter and saving pics/gifs haaa ;)

Talking about that ghost, OMG! I had to minimise my screen then and scrolled down til I only peeked like the bottom 1/3 of the screen~ Thai ghosts really no joke... reminded me of the one in the Thai movie Shutter *shudder*

Since the re-run is coming, I'm doing my revision at ep 2 so that I can recall better. And also backreading this thread from the start instead. Wow, this thread was actually started back in 2012!?
The ghost scared me too! I don't like horror at all.

Yeah, this thread was started waaay long ago. I don't know if those fans of it from 2012 are actually still here. Haha. That wait though.

Not bad huhh, your near starvation? But you're good!! I've been watching Pope & Mew but my heart's not in it after the 3rd episode I only want to look at Pope so what's the point; am supposed to love the COUPLE! Not just him alone. So I've been clicking on all the covers, and practically every event there is when the cast sings. That video this morning of Pope, PJ and Louis with the English subs made me so happy. Thanks to the kind subbers who took the time so that we can enjoy what's being said. It made the waiting not so bad!
Hehe. I've just been watching their individual stuff and trying to get my mind off the wait. It's somewhat working.