[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They had been talking for years right, Weir and Bella but i guess the lack of official announcement as well as Nat Myria's attitude kinda fuels thing up. Oh well, im glad Weir announced to the whole Thai ET world that Bella is his lady :cheer::cheer:

Edit: i might start with Plerng chimplee soon ^^
Yup. I remember reading about them possibly seeing eachother way back when I was really into Weir. That was 2013-14 ish. After my obsession with Pin Anong. Haha.

I'm going to start Plerng Chimplee tonight! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can I just name Pope the King of Kissing? I thought I wouldn’t like him kissing anyone but Bella but all the kisses I have seen him do have all been so romantic! I don’t want to see him do slap kiss, he’s so good at being a gentle kisser!

I keep yelling at the sky, why is this man so good looking in everything he does!? Lol
Yup. He kisses sooooo well.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I am done with STT!!!! Finally!!! Hahaha. Longest time to finish a lakorn ever! The struggle is real! I will finally stop with my complaining about that darn website. Except now I probably will again since I was going to watch Plerng Chimplee. :facepalm:

Anyway. Gosh Pope was sooooo effin hawt those last few episodes. He was charming the first half, but the later half when he became more mean and less of a gentleman he became more than charming! He was freak'n hawt as hell. I like him with Ploy a lot too. Mind me I don't like Ploy as nang'ek much but she worked really well with Pope. They make a sexy pair. Haha. Also watch reruns guys!!!!! They include deleted scenes! In that last episode alone they cut off two real kisses in the original run. I had to hunt down the rerun to catch a glimpse of it. Makes me wonder what else I could've missed!! Here have a taste of what Pope and Ploy's chemistry was like in that last episode.

Am I jealous for Kade??? Hell yeah, I am. Just look at this sizzling kiss!
View attachment 14670 View attachment 14669 View attachment 14671
And this!!
View attachment 14667 View attachment 14666 View attachment 14668
Date is sure pretty good with the ladies on horses.:naughty2:

I have decided Pope may have another lakorn with Ploy. :thumbup:

#bellaallowedtosharepopewithploy
#may11comesooner
#excitedfordeletescenes
@phatman I still feel no contest Pope Bella. But I like the last shot, his body got a thing moving in nicely with the horses. I was just looking at Pope. #nopopeisnogowithploy

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Aaaaam baaaaack.:aaaaa:
(And the last page I read was page 693).:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

BPS thread is madness, it's still live and kicking even though the stories already ended.
Ummm if there's a kind soul update this poor one about what should we anticipate in May 11? Is it going to be Directors Cut or something? Will the number of episodes are the same or it'll be a longer?

Thank you. Miss you all. Ha ha ha. :cheer::icon12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

BPS thread is madness, it's still live and kicking even though the stories already ended.
Ummm if there's a kind soul update this poor one about what should we anticipate in May 11? Is it going to be Directors Cut or something? Will the number of episodes are the same or it'll be a longer?

Hi!!! Welcome back. Ee are alive as we ever was! Well lady stick around because May 11th will be BPS' rerun with the edited scenes! So yes those sweet scenes we were lamenting about will show up!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm the opposite, I like that it's another time traveling because I felt that BPS was special not cus it was a different time traveling lakorn but because it about tradition and culture that modern Thailand ditched to make room for foreign influences. Did you know that finding a bakery with cookies and cakes are way easier than a shop that sells traditional Thai desserts? Before this lakorn , no one wants thong yip or thong yod. Also out of 100 clothing stores, just 1 sell traditional clothings and it's only sold as costume for lakorns, weddings, or theme parties. BPS awaken what we lost and I have trust that PL will continue to do that. So traveling to the past makes it a lot more special in waking tradition then having the praek travel to the present where Foreign influences is too strong in today's culture that even if the praek brought back some traditions, it's still history, boran, and "not trendy".
So it is true that most of the old Thai culture is near forgotten? Modernisation does move very fast; but if go to places like Indonesia some places still stay stuck in time. There's a village we went to on a tour (they are known for textiles & mills), before going we googled photos circa 1928 or something - & yohh it's like the crack in the road is still there. That's the charm I guess, of old things. Maybe Thais don't hold on too much to their beautiful things like the Japanese; in Tokyo streets & other places their culture & clothes & food it's still very strong. I'm glad BPS did what they did (although unintentional) in bringing back those which is part of their identity. Ahhh who can forget Pope & Big in their silks, the delicate lines of Kade's bustiers & shawls. Makes you want to get one to wear for the New Year.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

VARDAAAAAAA !!!! You did say the week after, and this is the week after. You kept your promise!! Happy to see you here girl.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

We are going to be expecting everything exactly the same except the last 5 mins :risas3:. Ch3 is going to play us!!! :risas3: Lol ok, well I better be kidding lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So it is true that most of the old Thai culture is near forgotten? Modernisation does move very fast; but if go to places like Indonesia some places still stay stuck in time. There's a village we went to on a tour (they are known for textiles & mills), before going we googled photos circa 1928 or something - & yohh it's like the crack in the road is still there. That's the charm I guess, of old things. Maybe Thais don't hold on too much to their beautiful things like the Japanese; in Tokyo streets & other places their culture & clothes & food it's still very strong. I'm glad BPS did what they did (although unintentional) in bringing back those which is part of their identity. Ahhh who can forget Pope & Big in their silks, the delicate lines of Kade's bustiers & shawls. Makes you want to get one to wear for the New Year.
Oh yes I am very jealous of Japan cus their people truly do hold on to their culture while moving forward in modernisation. I feel like they are the only country to be able to do that.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I saw his six pack and almost didn't survive hehe. Was that really Earthz shooting? Dang Hot Guy sure good at it!! And he almost went to Heaven?:eek: thats why he need to stop buying so many expensive cars, wondering if he do car race?
Oww if only I know what they're saying....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Real forced kiss??! Ok. Queuing it after Samee Teetra. Hahaha. Padiwarada will have to wait. I just now realized Ch3's top three actresses have all been paired with these two top veterans: Andrew and Aum! Taew with Andrew in MLM:Raed and with Aum in Pieng Chai Tee Poo Pan. Matt with Andrew in Meun Kon Lah Faak Fah and with Aum in Fai Nai Wayu. Bella with Andrew in Wimarn Mekhala and with Aum in Plern Chimplee. Hahahah. No wonder they are the top actresses!!
haha the way you it bring down to that deduction! Once hit with kisses by those 2 the girls become top actresses!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Forgot to share this. I think I've shared this before, but can't remember. Haha.
Pope is me when I box. I laugh and giggle because I'm not doing it right. Pope is seriously too cute in the video. I wanna see him in a serious action lakorn.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Basically he got into a pretty bad accident. He showed them his scar too on his forehead.
Poor Hot Guy. Thanks phatman. So even if he doesn't have that many lines in BPS he's still a standout and MUST return to BPS2 & the movie. We will expect it! (dear CH3 lurker whoever you are & listening in he is Luang Sri Yot you know)