[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Was she? I thought she was just prideful and stubborn. Haha. But it was a loong time ago that I saw it.
It was because of her pride and stubbornness that made her dumb. Lol. I was definitely ticked off at her at the end. Like, Anothai could've definitely lived if she was persistent in her love for him. Because of her "duty as the new queen", she decided to follow her uncle's order, and kill Anothai. It's like, girl, really?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It was because of her pride and stubbornness that made her dumb. Lol. I was definitely ticked off at her at the end. Like, Anothai could've definitely lived if she was persistent in her love for him. Because of her "duty as the new queen", she decided to follow her uncle's order, and kill Anothai. It's like, girl, really?
I thought the same thing, like you're now the queen! What you said should be law! But I still love them lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
True. Haha. But I still loved their star-crossed romance. . . and Aom. Hehe.

Rosi

Wifey #42
We are so close to the rerun y'all. I wasn't really happy with a rerun so soon, but after seeing the teaser I'm ecstatic. Haha.
So what do you think will happen? They will fit the extra scenes into each episode so we'll see a fresh think sneaked in between? (Don't blink!) I hope it's something like that.