[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
This is very fun to watch :risas3: and my Bell’s freaking adorable :icon12:

https://instagram.com/p/BiWdyHTnfjS/
Lok..saw that. Very funny..gotta buy insurance in case you time travel to ancient time and break your back hahaha.
Private group was deleted by Facebook due to copyright from Ch3.
And you guessed it, for Bhuppae Sunniwat
OMFG :mad:. Ch3 pisses me off for the last time. They lied to us about the special and just when they gonna rerun..they pulled this sh*t!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes the poem was written in the 19th/20th century by Prince Phitthayalongkon....It is actually adapted from an English translation of a Sanskrit work...(wow didn't know that.....google sure knows a lot).
It seems before that period and after it a lot of western and eastern literature was being translated into thai and made into lakorns....like Shakespeare, etc.
Thanks for that clarification. Oh so glad! That means it's way beyond his time he couldn't have known she's lifted it off someone! Because I want her to look good in his eyes. Whew!! That means she's only thinking he's smart enough to not believe its hers.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oooohhhjj. Makes sense! Hehe. It's good that they didn't use the song. Because this lakorn has its own better ost!!
Yeah I ended up really liking the ost and the dialogue. The first time I saw it, I thought the bit about singing in her heart and Date asking her when would he get to hear the song in her heart, when it's a full moon? was really cheesy. But then that scene where she told him to "go look in the mirror" was under a full moon so it ended up tying it all together really well.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I just saw the news on my fb newsfeed this morning. :( Some people just gotta report and ruin it for everyone.
I thought everyone here is one of US - who's careful not to rock the boat so that meanies would simply sail past us. Because we're well aware they can take away rights at will. We're so happy like this for a movie that's spreading like wildfire & bringing the channel popularity & still they do this to the fansub team.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, this afternoon, I should not post the link here:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:. There are many spy here even the show finished and off-air.
I don't understand... don't you need an invite to get into the private group on SJDK FB? Does that mean it was reported by someone who had an invite? Or they can report it even without actual access to the page?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Sigh. . don't shoot me down like that love. Hahaha. Trying to be optimistic here.

We most definitely can. Let's get more than JLR's thread!! Haha.

Girl that was all I thought about while spending time with my bf shopping. He was getting so annoyed :pancarta:. I was looking at a purse and he was like that doesn't look like your style and I said "I saw Mae Karakade carrying this on her ig" he left me at the store :risas3:

May 11 will be the start of another unproductive 2 weeks :pancarta: