[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE="I wasn't sure about that either. What did she really mean when she kept saying it's only half a moon?? Does she mean he looks at things too beautifully and that he should wait for the real thing??
Yes, because that time she assumed that he still flirt with Mae Ying Janward and Mae Marie.[/QUOTE]
Maybe there's no meaning. He's just using that excuse to have her stay longer with him and Kade literally mean half moon isn't as beautiful as when its full. Hehe

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wasn't sure about that either. What did she really mean when she kept saying it's only half a moon?? Does she mean he looks at things too beautifully and that he should wait for the real thing??
It's the script way of getting around the legal issue of the song, Jun, which was mentioned in the book. So the song lyrics compare a half moon to a person waiting for their other half and without it, it's incomplete.

It's the script way of getting around the legal issue of the song, Jun, which was mentioned in the book. So the song lyrics compare a half moon to a person waiting for their other half and without it, it's incomplete.
Oh, THAT makes sense now. Why would they worry about copyright? If they quote a meaning or lyric from a song, I don't think they'd be dinged with a copyright fine....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I saw that IG post in the elevator the other day and LOL'd. People looked at me like I was crazy. BPS making me look bad in public. :risas3::risas3:
Hehe. Oh gosh...yes and BPS also makes a lot of us into dirty thinker.

Ah..now thats make more sense . I like that!

Btw..this clip was when they introduce BPS..watching the couples walking toward the stage, they really have no ideas that BPS is going to take Thailand and other countries by storm.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWAib4jj0T/

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh, THAT makes sense now. Why would they worry about copyright? If they quote a meaning or lyric from a song, I don't think they'd be dinged with a copyright fine....
Maybe they thought they would if they used the lyrics? RS is known for being hard core about their stuff. So instead of having Kade sing the song itself, they took the meaning and turned it into a short conversation between Kade and Date and then that little bit about singing in her heart.

Hehe. Oh gosh...yes and BPS also makes a lot of us into dirty thinker.

Ah..now thats make more sense . I like that!

Btw..this clip was when they introduce BPS..watching the couples walking toward the stage, they really have no ideas that BPS is going to take Thailand and other countries by storm.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWAib4jj0T/
It's all because of their hair sniffing, French kissing and LSP. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

That clip is so beautiful to watch now. They look so good and yes, no one knew. That just shows that you've got to give it all at every opportunity in ET biz.

Maybe they thought they would if they used the lyrics? RS is known for being hard core about their stuff. So instead of having Kade sing the song itself, they took the meaning and turned it into a short conversation between Kade and Date and then that little bit about singing in her heart.
I didn't realize that was a RS song. They are so small minded. Imagine if Kade sing the song, it will become so popular again and they can sell more downloads.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Not sure if people have seen this BTS? It came up on IG and it's funny. They're both complaining how hot it is, and Pope says when he's hot he tells Bella to fan him. And Bella goes, "If you get some air, it'll probably help cool you down. You're hot right?" And then she breathes on him lol.

Not sure if people have seen this BTS? It came up on IG and it's funny. They're both complaining how hot it is, and Pope says when he's hot he tells Bella to fan him. And Bella goes, "If you get some air, it'll probably help cool you down. You're hot right?" And then she breathes on him lol.

oh, these are like little treasures. LOL and No, I haven't seen it so thank you for sharing.
These two are always silly. blowing on each other and making bad breath faces.... they are not even HS kids... they are like in elementary school. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

OMG, What did I just watch??????? Por Date and Joi relationship vid :risas3::risas3:

I was on YT on Pope's Ou Jao video and saw comments about "Papaparty Voice". I don't know what it is so I googled and found his YT channel and found this vid. Now I wanna unsee it or unhear his voice. ahahahahaha