[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Yes, Khun P' can't get enough of her.
We need to time travel and be sassy in historic time to get a Por Date for ourselves. hahaha

Let's see where would we go if we can time travel and who would we seduce???? Wait, we all wanna be Kade and seduce Por Date, so silly question, yeah?
I was thinking real hard for a minute where I'd like to time travel and realized I wanna be Kade. hahahaha

*Recap Ep. 5*

Khun P': The moon is beautiful.
Kade : Too bad it's only half moon.

In my intercept, the half moon means one sided love/ or confused infatuation of Khun P' towards her.
But, in that episode, Khun Pi was not supposed to like her yet in Kade's mind right? Do you think she is talking about herself? She is not supposed to like him but she already thought he was beautiful at first sight. lol

Yup. Currently watching three/four other lakorns, but can't get hooked because of BPS. Hahaha.
I am the same... I am checking out two current lakorns (Weir's and JT's) and on hold on two old Popes' lakorns (sapai Jao and Khun Chai) and did a little rerun of Jinaree's Padiwarada but I can't get into any of them because I am busy bouncing around... hahahaha . somehow, I always end up back here for a BPS fix. *sigh*

CPY

GotomySin
But, in that episode, Khun Pi was not supposed to like her yet in Kade's mind right? Do you think she is talking about herself? She is not supposed to like him but she already thought he was beautiful at first sight. lol

He was confused I guess. Because he cannot even stop Kade from leaving there. He wanted her to stay longer.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lucky Kade. Her Khun Pi is still so into her after all the kids like they are still in the honeymoon period. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
I don't think he'll ever leave it either. Hehehe. I want me a Por Date who will still be into me even though we're old. . . .

*Recap Ep. 5*

Khun P': The moon is beautiful.
Kade : Too bad it's only half moon.

In my intercept, the half moon means one sided love/ or confused infatuation of Khun P' towards her.
I wasn't sure about that either. What did she really mean when she kept saying it's only half a moon?? Does she mean he looks at things too beautifully and that he should wait for the real thing??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am the same... I am checking out two current lakorns (Weir's and JT's) and on hold on two old Popes' lakorns (sapai Jao and Khun Chai) and did a little rerun of Jinaree's Padiwarada but I can't get into any of them because I am busy bouncing around... hahahaha . somehow, I always end up back here for a BPS fix. *sigh*
I am guilty of putting the shows I'm watching on the big screen and then coming in here on my phone. Hehe.

CPY

GotomySin
[QUOTE="I wasn't sure about that either. What did she really mean when she kept saying it's only half a moon?? Does she mean he looks at things too beautifully and that he should wait for the real thing??[/QUOTE]

Yes, because that time she assumed that he still flirt with Mae Ying Janward and Mae Marie.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think it's Karakade too.

BPS diet was in the bin the minute I woke up and saw the teaser on IG. I lasted 8 hours. *shameful* hahahaha
I think so too because Date still have that "I hate her like shit" looks lol. But then I remember that normal Karakade doesn't show up to eat with them...soooo? We shall see.

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Diet failed badly.
Lol..I am still laughing about that. They tried hehe
No kidding. I even went to sleep early like at 10PM last night to stay away from rewatching BPS clips and BOOOOOM ... they hit us with the teaser.
Like someone said, there is a spy in here haha