[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Well it's ok. It's time Pope gets an unhappy ending for once. Life isn't rainbows and unicorns.
For Pope it must! Oh....@phatman how can you be so bad? He's already had a one time experience with that October Sonata it's so sad it's terrible I dare not see it through

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha. No Mew! I love Mew, but she's had her time with Pope. He needs a new girl. I think Taew is fine, but the girl needs a break from historical lakorns too! Haha. I can't think of anyone else tbh. Is that all of Ch3's actresses?? Haha. Why do I feel like there's no one else except Bella? No Margie. . . .um
What about Pope and Mai Davika? Have not seen her since that movie with Mario. Is she Channel 3?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I wonder why they didn't do a proper intro of him like they did the other figures. . . maybe because he's Phra Jao Suer and they didn't want any controversies.
Could be they think making him sail into view like that with his unforgettable grimace is good enough. Or maybe the looks of the real guy isn't anything as close as hot as Got

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ok man you guys never take a vacay from posting lol. So apologies if this was posted but Got and Bella have an event tomorrow! Today Thai time I guess. I'm excited for the pictures of modern Karakade and modern Luang Sorasak to get people's imagination going again.

And Pope confirmed K'Nong asked him to be in Wiang Kum Kam. He doesn't know who with, reporters asked if it was Bella and he said he doesn't know.

K'Nong also confirmed BPS movie happening for sure. Same crew, cast everything but they're going to make it different from lakorn. The aim is for next year.
When the movie happens please give us a shout here, thanks. Singapore has ceased advertising on upcoming movies across media so only movie buffs like me will see it when we check into actual cinema sites or pass by the billboards in theatres. We don't get reminders on bus panels or anything & some movies can be easily overlooked if their runs are too short.
Foreign movies of course get lesser mileage (except Chinese & Hindi ones), so please call us out next year, OK.
Thank you thank you!

Rosi

Wifey #42
What about Mint C with Pope?
When Chai Pee (James Ma) in the Khun Chai series was lying injured in hospital, Mint C was his girl. And there in the same room grieving was Chai Ruj (Pope) and Rasa (Mew). Pope was telling her not to worry. Errrr.... yeah .... can be chemistry there. But she's already gone through 2 brothers Jutathep - with Bomb in Cubic. So how can we let her have another?
Next....... !

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
When the movie happens please give us a shout here, thanks. Singapore has ceased advertising on upcoming movies across media so only movie buffs like me will see it when we check into actual cinema sites or pass by the billboards in theatres. We don't get reminders on bus panels or anything & some movies can be easily overlooked if their runs are too short.
Foreign movies of course get lesser mileage (except Chinese & Hindi ones), so please call us out next year, OK.
Thank you thank you!
What do you mean by SG ceasing movie ads across media?

Rosi

Wifey #42
What do you mean by SG ceasing movie ads across media?
It used to be easy to spot what's the latest movies coming up & all that; it'll be all over town the posters being splashed everywhere and in newspapers, magazines, and LCD screens doing the trailers but not much more now. Newspapers used to dedicate about 4 full pages of the blockbusters months, weeks before the show comes to town; but now even with digital you need to go into the movie sites - when you're about to buy tickets, to know what's on offer. People tend to forget that way because there'll be other things to distract while you're on the net. So lately I will usually choose the heroes I like, see what's his latest offer & decide from there.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Btw, I was awake for like 2 hours after discovering that ELLE shoot and went around looking for the photos from that shoot for like 2 hours but I CANNOT FIND THEM.
He looks so so nice in the photoshoot... lookie:
View attachment 14392
If you have a link to better quality photos, please let me know.... I'd love to save them. :icon12:
This is a really good capture of him.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
It used to be easy to spot what's the latest movies coming up & all that; it'll be all over town the posters being splashed everywhere and in newspapers, magazines, and LCD screens doing the trailers but not much more now. Newspapers used to dedicate about 4 full pages of the blockbusters months, weeks before the show comes to town; but now even with digital you need to go into the movie sites - when you're about to buy tickets, to know what's on offer. People tend to forget that way because there'll be other things to distract while you're on the net. So lately I will usually choose the heroes I like, see what's his latest offer & decide from there.
It's not a recent change right? In recent years? Or many years back?
I still frequently see a lot of movie ads and promotion around many places and town like Dhoby MRT - maybe it's less in comparison? Or maybe it's not as much for non-English or Chinese movies!