[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Not watching it right now but maybe later when it finish and after I read reviews on it lol. Honestly I'm not a fan of NY together but a descent fan apart lol. I've only seen GRGR and was hooked on the second couple lol.
Same and I'm not feeling those European clothing. Also I just saw a clip of Barry shirtless on the beach and just gotta say, he needs to shave those weird chest hairs. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Same and I'm not feeling those European clothing. Also I just saw a clip of Barry shirtless on the beach and just gotta say, he needs to shave those weird chest hairs. Lol
Hahah. I agree the chest hair gotta go. Now you can definitely see his European blood.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Wow it beat their own series! Bie's new Chinese series got 500million views and BPS got 880?! :cheer::thumbup:
That cdrama isn't particularly popular tbh, and it's a webdrama (so less reach), so it's technically not a very good measure... x'D But BPS's is definitely a very good result for a foreign drama!

Wow! Thank you and is it old news or recent?

BPS is still going strong guys! Whoot
It's recent as recent as BPS goes. :p BPS's topic had trended as a hot topic on Weibo a few times back when it was airing! I still see Thai-ent fans post about BPS so yeah!

Haha..ehmmm..nooo, please not on Pope. That hairy nipple was a turn off for me lol. Hairy on other parts is ok but not the chest and Barry got weird looking nipples too. Pope's nipples looks good.
This conversation....... :risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That cdrama isn't particularly popular tbh, and it's a webdrama (so less reach), so it's technically not a very good measure... x'D But BPS's is definitely a very good result for a foreign drama!

It's recent as recent as BPS goes. :p BPS's topic had trended as a hot topic on Weibo a few times back when it was airing! I still see Thai-ent fans post about BPS so yeah!

This conversation....... :risas3:
Thanks for the info and sorry if that conversation come off too naughty lol.

Hahahahaha did we talk about those two strands of hair on his nipples in the after LSP scene? :risas3: Made me want to go get my tweezer :risas3:
Haha..please someone do that and get rid of it. Sooo disturbing lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was looking through covers and such and boy are there a variety of instrumentals out there. There're harp covers, violin, guitar, erhu, guzhang, traditional thai instruments, etc. It's crazy!