[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
The original SB only had one R scene, but the remake with Anne/Ken had more. SB can do w/out R scene, instead they should just add a scene of Kavee seducing Nalin instead if they were to remake this.

They said the original version of novel is Kawee is quite funny and silly rather than vengeful.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh gosh! She got raped by the bad guy and the p’ek. She also had a baby with the bad guy and had to put up her baby for adoption. I watched bits and pieces of it and didn’t like it. It’s not my cuppa tea.
Woah. . . ok I definitely have not seen this lakorn. Haha.
Okay, so it does sound bad lol I guess when I was watching it, I didn't think too much about it because in the beginning I didn't know her past (they showed it like midway and for like 5 secs. So we could understand why shes out for revenge)

Heres my rough summary lol. I'm just put in the spoilers so its not a long post lol

In the beginning, the leads met and just like any typical lakorn, they didn't like each other. In the "oh it's YOU again!" or "I hope to not run into you again" lol but they end up working for the same company, started hanging out and falling in love.. but she was kinda private and kept to herself and wouldn't really open up to pra'ek. I think because she was still doing some unfinished business (getting revenge)..

Guy that raped her in the past turns out to be pra'eks cousin in law (she didn't know that they were related til later). It went down when n'ek was younger, she went to work for a company that p'ek family owned. The a-hole was there and raped her.. she got pregnant and went to the family, but they threw money at her and told her to get rid of the baby (which she didn't and her older brother ended up adopting her baby)

Fast forward.. n'ek is hott now and back for revenge. The guy that raped her sees her and doesn't recognize her. So shes messing with him like making him give her everything and anything that she wants because that guy's wife is rich and she wants her kid to have everything (even though her brother said the kid doesnt need anything). A-Hole and wife argued a lot coz of him being jao choo.. then they catch him and n'ek meeting up. P'ek finds out and gets mad because he wasn't expecting the "side girl" to his cousin's drama to be n'ek. And she didnt know they were related. (Small world) So he takes her and locks her up somewhere... and started talking smack to her about "i wonder how many guys you've been with?" "Why do you allow other guys in so easily? But not me?!" Then he ends up raping her.. and she gets pregnant.

His cousin ended up dying from an argument with her a-hole husband and she fell down the stairs. P'ek and n'ek don't talk anymore after he let her go and n'ek goes on with her life..

A-Hole finds out that n'ek was the girl he raped then kidnaps her.. then everyone goes out looking for her including p'ek, her boss, and the guy that likes her lol.. so the little girl (product of rape) was there too.. a-hole was trying to touch n'ek but the little girl stopped him and he pushes her and n'ek wakes up and said "dont hurt "luk" (our kid but she didnt say "our") and he goes "luk?" Then they started fighting with a gun coz i think he tried to shoot the little girl? And then he ended up getting shot (n'ek shot him, by accident coz of fighting for the gun) then he goes "who's kid is this?" And she goes "my kid and mine ALONE" then he falls to the ground, dead lol

I know it sounds bad, but i liked the drama though lol the only diff is that she was raped by someone else before getting raped by the p'ek unlike SB & JLR where it was only p'ek that raped the n'ek. But for PP, at least we got to enjoy the leads being in love first before everything went downhill and us finding out about n'ek past lol and uh i suck with words, so my summary of the drama probably isnt the best and its been a while since ive watched it. So its just what i could remember.

But maybe they could change it a bit to like the nang ek having a sis and the a-hole rapes her sister instead.. and then her sister goes crazy and n'ek adopts her sister's baby and goes seek revenge for her sister? Lol that way its not our nang ek that gets raped by that jerk?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
hehehe.... so glad I am sharing my pain with you. I wanna unsee it too.... My Captain America date is next weekend and I will be thinking of THIS!!! :BangHead::BangHead:

Talk about pain..... So after saying g'nite to you all, I headed over to YT for a little Pope so I can have a good dream and I got this:
View attachment 14389
View attachment 14390

Look at this shy laugh.... he posed some sexy pose and then he laughed like this? I was so dead. I am sure he would have laugh at me too. HE GOT ME SO BAD!
View attachment 14391
Your own fault lol. When Captain America appears, instead of squealing from his hotness you'll be laughing because you're going to see Captain Pope (reminds me of Captain Planet.. captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero. .. captain po-ope, he's so naughty, wanna put bella down for lo som pa-o:pancarta:)

Btw, I was awake for like 2 hours after discovering that ELLE shoot and went around looking for the photos from that shoot for like 2 hours but I CANNOT FIND THEM.
He looks so so nice in the photoshoot... lookie:
View attachment 14392
If you have a link to better quality photos, please let me know.... I'd love to save them. :icon12:
dannnnnggg oooo i like!!!!! :thumbup:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I can’t stand any lakorn with rape. The thought of n’ek getting rape by other guy than the p’ek just turn me off. I think all remakes with rape scenes should change to willing scene. I remember watching this lakorn when the n’ek got ganged rape by a bunch of strangers on a boat. It was one of those life lesson drama. It was so bad. :eek:
Omg what drama was that one?! :confused0:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Your own fault lol. When Captain America appears, instead of squealing from his hotness you'll be laughing because you're going to see Captain Pope (reminds me of Captain Planet.. captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero. .. captain po-ope, he's so naughty, wanna put bella down for lo som pa-o:pancarta:)
:risas3::risas3: i can't.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Righhht she's my girl crush tooooo and I hardly have so much fondness for actresses
Bella is a natural beauty inside out and a down to earth girl. She is also my girl crush and would love to see her work with many different actors, esp Smart @phatman ;) #youknowyoulovehim
If Bella ever gets paired with Smart. . . I hope it does not happen. :celebrate16:

I know. I'm like weirdly obsesses with her lol I guess just admire how shes beautiful and down to earth like pangia said. Like she doesn't come off as fake lol

LOL at the #youknowyoulovehim about Smart to Phatman hahahahha silly. Watch her next next next drama is gonna be with Smart then Phatman will be against it and fall in love with him. He'll be hubby number 6 lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The original SB only had one R scene, but the remake with Anne/Ken had more. SB can do w/out R scene, instead they should just add a scene of Kavee seducing Nalin instead if they were to remake this.
I agree. Like there was no purpose for the additional R scenes.

Likit Khammathep with liaweda was good. It was really funny. I didn’t like Anne/ Smarts version.
Oh I didn't know Anne's was a remake. Haha.

Let me take you all back to our "feel good" guy.
Did anyone shared this yet?
Let's hear ovaries exploding. :p He is really natural with the kids. I'd have a football team of kids if he is the baby daddy. :risas3::risas3:
Believe it or not I've been religiously backtracking alot of his ads. I've seen almost of these. . . Hehehe.

Yeah I'd probably have two teams. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She asked if Bella felt Soft and smelled good (skin location promotion) and he had that shy laugh. She said why do you have the nervous/shy laugh at the question? Pope said he doesn't remember because it's been a while. Then the MC said, didn't you have opening event, and he said I already forgot so he needs to touch Bell again to remember. Hahaha So cheeky!
Haha. I knew it! I wad like they're talking about smell and forgetting .Haha. Thanks!

Why is this on my timeline? :risas3::risas3::risas3:
View attachment 14359
Hahahahaha.
Screw Chris!

LMAO, touch her again to know? Just say that you like to touch her lol. Pope is such a silly guy.

I just don't understand why everytime I voice my opinions, people get so offended by it, like chill, I'm not even attacking that person, just disagreeing with it. Freedom of speech anyone?! I mean, you would think people are mature enough to respect other opinion but nope! People are too protective of their idols/singers and think that everything about them is good. I can like someone and still talk about their flaws. Arugh, sorry just really upset with someone on YT and had to vent it here since I have no one to talk with. (and you guys are pretty understanding on these subjects).
Eh whatever. I guess we'll be the bigger person and understand their. . . offensivenss.. .? Haha.

Now we know why his arms are getting bigger!!! Good arm work out https://instagram.com/p/BiMXqJeD07J/
Dang. . . those lucky fans. I'd never throw my phone away. Haha.

I love the new words!!!! Lol!!!!! I missed all that?!?!?! how about...sniff-gasm?? Haha haha...no, that's dumb...this is fun!

Seeeexyyyy videoooo....Hehehehe...
Sniff-gasm?!?! Puahahahaha. I can't with y'all. This thread needs some major cleaning.

Nooooo!!!!!!!! All my favorites!!!!!! I hate being a grown-up!!!!! I hate work!!! I miss out on everything!!!!!
Haha. Hey I'm a grown-up too!

@KitKat516 @lakornkiki I was shocked too! At first I thought it was the host then I realized she wasn't then I was like hold up, girl did not just try to sniff my hubby.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehe.... so glad I am sharing my pain with you. I wanna unsee it too.... My Captain America date is next weekend and I will be thinking of THIS!!! :BangHead::BangHead:

Talk about pain..... So after saying g'nite to you all, I headed over to YT for a little Pope so I can have a good dream and I got this:
View attachment 14389
View attachment 14390

Look at this shy laugh.... he posed some sexy pose and then he laughed like this? I was so dead. I am sure he would have laugh at me too. HE GOT ME SO BAD!
View attachment 14391
Mmm. That tongue. . . excuse me, having naughty thoughts right now .

They said the original version of novel is Kawee is quite funny and silly rather than vengeful.
Oo. I would've liked that. I liked Ken's portrayal of him as the spiteful kid, but seeing him as playful would've been nice too.

Okay, so it does sound bad lol I guess when I was watching it, I didn't think too much about it because in the beginning I didn't know her past (they showed it like midway and for like 5 secs. So we could understand why shes out for revenge)

Heres my rough summary lol. I'm just put in the spoilers so its not a long post lol

In the beginning, the leads met and just like any typical lakorn, they didn't like each other. In the "oh it's YOU again!" or "I hope to not run into you again" lol but they end up working for the same company, started hanging out and falling in love.. but she was kinda private and kept to herself and wouldn't really open up to pra'ek. I think because she was still doing some unfinished business (getting revenge)..

Guy that raped her in the past turns out to be pra'eks cousin in law (she didn't know that they were related til later). It went down when n'ek was younger, she went to work for a company that p'ek family owned. The a-hole was there and raped her.. she got pregnant and went to the family, but they threw money at her and told her to get rid of the baby (which she didn't and her older brother ended up adopting her baby)

Fast forward.. n'ek is hott now and back for revenge. The guy that raped her sees her and doesn't recognize her. So shes messing with him like making him give her everything and anything that she wants because that guy's wife is rich and she wants her kid to have everything (even though her brother said the kid doesnt need anything). A-Hole and wife argued a lot coz of him being jao choo.. then they catch him and n'ek meeting up. P'ek finds out and gets mad because he wasn't expecting the "side girl" to his cousin's drama to be n'ek. And she didnt know they were related. (Small world) So he takes her and locks her up somewhere... and started talking smack to her about "i wonder how many guys you've been with?" "Why do you allow other guys in so easily? But not me?!" Then he ends up raping her.. and she gets pregnant.

His cousin ended up dying from an argument with her a-hole husband and she fell down the stairs. P'ek and n'ek don't talk anymore after he let her go and n'ek goes on with her life..

A-Hole finds out that n'ek was the girl he raped then kidnaps her.. then everyone goes out looking for her including p'ek, her boss, and the guy that likes her lol.. so the little girl (product of rape) was there too.. a-hole was trying to touch n'ek but the little girl stopped him and he pushes her and n'ek wakes up and said "dont hurt "luk" (our kid but she didnt say "our") and he goes "luk?" Then they started fighting with a gun coz i think he tried to shoot the little girl? And then he ended up getting shot (n'ek shot him, by accident coz of fighting for the gun) then he goes "who's kid is this?" And she goes "my kid and mine ALONE" then he falls to the ground, dead lol

I know it sounds bad, but i liked the drama though lol the only diff is that she was raped by someone else before getting raped by the p'ek unlike SB & JLR where it was only p'ek that raped the n'ek. But for PP, at least we got to enjoy the leads being in love first before everything went downhill and us finding out about n'ek past lol and uh i suck with words, so my summary of the drama probably isnt the best and its been a while since ive watched it. So its just what i could remember.

But maybe they could change it a bit to like the nang ek having a sis and the a-hole rapes her sister instead.. and then her sister goes crazy and n'ek adopts her sister's baby and goes seek revenge for her sister? Lol that way its not our nang ek that gets raped by that jerk?
Wow. What a story. I honestly think the story line is good because the rapist is the a-hole nonpra'ek. They should've just left it at that instead of have the pra'ek R her too. That just makes the whole morale of the story crumble. It defeats the purpose of the lakorn. Haha. A nang'ek like this is realistic, so I'm fine with it. If only the pra'ek wasn't an a-hole too. . . I'm not really a fan of Oil, I'm kind of neutral, but he looks handsome in there. Haha.

dannnnnggg oooo i like!!!!! :thumbup:
Seriously?! Now I can't stop thinking about Captain Pope. Haha.

I know. I'm like weirdly obsesses with her lol I guess just admire how shes beautiful and down to earth like pangia said. Like she doesn't come off as fake lol

LOL at the #youknowyoulovehim about Smart to Phatman hahahahha silly. Watch her next next next drama is gonna be with Smart then Phatman will be against it and fall in love with him. He'll be hubby number 6 lol
Hahahahahaha. That will NEVER happen. I guarantee. I've seen Smart with Anne and Smart with Smart I have never fallen one bit for him!

Omg so delicate so. . . my heart.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Look what happens you talk about HOT Got and Bella!! :love:
https://i.imgur.com/5y07n1d.png
Beautifully done!!!!!! Oh gosh they are perfect for eachother. Now where is that fanfic of Karakade and Sorasak in the underworld??? Hahaha.

This is why they both have gay rumors and Great had to come out and admit that he's already talking to someone :facepalm:. These boys :facepalm: always playing :facepalm:.... or are they? :confused12::risas3:
Hahaha. Soon we'll hearthat Pope is taking to someone. Will I be able to take it?!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult