[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok well I found the scene and his eyes were closed but then he opened them towards the end of the kiss. Smart can be hot don't you think?:p
#iwillneverlikesmart
#notimamilliomyears
#stoptryingtoconvertme
#lol

#ididthinkhewascuteatonepoint
#dimples
Ok. That scared me a bit not gonna lie.

Lol the topics in this thread jumps like crazy and super fast too. Tomorrow morning might be a whole different topics lol but we always go back to BPS lol.

You know Bella is one of the few nangeks that looks good with very little make up
Haha. Perfect example of a new topic everyday. Yes, little Belle looks beautiful with little makeup, that's why I was attracted to her in KC Puttipat. Haha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Lol the topics in this thread jumps like crazy and super fast too. Tomorrow morning might be a whole different topics lol but we always go back to BPS lol.

You know Bella is one of the few nangeks that looks good with very little make up
The prettiest :icon12: and yes I'm being biased HAHA but look at her :love:

Haha. Perfect example of a new topic everyday. Yes, little Belle looks beautiful with little makeup, that's why I was attracted to her in KC Puttipat. Haha.
Yessss.. naturally pretty and she doesn't even have to try hard to be either. I just love her face! Lol like i can stare at her pictures forever and still think she's super pretty. You know how some ppl you have to look at them for a while and be like "oh yeah. Shes pretty" or some ppl when you look at them for a while and they get less attractive lol if that makes sense.

Bella is my girl crush and i don't even like girls LOL

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yeah I was a big fan. She was gorgeous and at that time her inner lips weren't always red as if she'd just ate a red lollipop . . isn't that sad. Haha. I loved her with Tik, Por and Vee. I even had their posters, still do as a matter of fact! Haha. But she just went downhill after some time, now I can't stand her. Hahah.
Oh man, i still can't stand her lips lol i think the last drama i watched of hers was the one with Weir.. didn't watch her latest one. But yeah, I get you coz she kinda got annoying after a while lol

Yessss.. naturally pretty and she doesn't even have to try hard to be either. I just love her face! Lol like i can stare at her pictures forever and still think she's super pretty. You know how some ppl you have to look at them for a while and be like "oh yeah. Shes pretty" or some ppl when you look at them for a while and they get less attractive lol if that makes sense.

Same gurl same. She's my ultimate bias before Mark oppss I just spoiled my biggest secret :nut:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
GIRL! I'm loving those gifs. Might steal some from you lol.
Thank you! No problem!! :D

These are good!!

I blushed each time watching Lo Sam Pao, but I've always liked the scene of that first gif. It's apt - and touching. No one could fault her choice of hairstyle but don't they know it, it's something beyond their time. Something the likes of Jumpa who'll take it at every turn to not accept anything of Kade because of prejudice. But this is where the firsts of Por Date's hatred towards Mae Karakade (Kade) begins to crumble. He (& his dad) knows she's done nothing wrong but eased the blow of stopping her creativity by saying he of all people would not subject her to a laughing stock.
Thank you!! Hehe I loved that scene because of how gentle and reasoning Date is which seems to be quite uncommon for male leads.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

Righhht she's my girl crush tooooo and I hardly have so much fondness for actresses

I saw this on his Instastory and I died :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why he gotta play with my heart like this posting such intimate shots of himself :')

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm.. did anyone watch ch. 7 Plerng Payu with Aum & Oil? Maybe Got & Bella can do a remake of that one? At least the main girl wasn't too weak in there?
Oh gosh! She got raped by the bad guy and the p’ek. She also had a baby with the bad guy and had to put up her baby for adoption. I watched bits and pieces of it and didn’t like it. It’s not my cuppa tea.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t stand any lakorn with rape. The thought of n’ek getting rape by other guy than the p’ek just turn me off. I think all remakes with rape scenes should change to willing scene. I remember watching this lakorn when the n’ek got ganged rape by a bunch of strangers on a boat. It was one of those life lesson drama. It was so bad. :eek: