[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It was a good lakorn though cus she was raped by the praek' s cousin's husband and she came back to seek revenge but only to fall in love with the praek without knowing who he was. Man it was one of my fav!!!
:eek: oh no, raped by someone else other than praek is a no no to me. If I can't really take rape by praek, I don't think I can stand her by rape by someone else. :(

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The latest SB remake was a bit much. Talk about promoting violence against women!!! Funny how they were all talking about how Thailand should end abuse against women but yet they continuously make lakorns toward that adding more violence scenes just because it tends to get good ratings :rolleyes:
The latest SB remake is which one? I only saw the Ken & Anne's version; and a bit of the Johnny Anfone of the earlier videos (no subs).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It was a good lakorn though cus she was raped by the praek' s cousin's husband and she came back to seek revenge but only to fall in love with the praek without knowing who he was. Man it was one of my fav!!!
Sounds like something I'd be interested in. But. . . raped by someone else??

:eek: oh no, raped by someone else other than praek is a no no to me. If I can't really take rape by praek, I don't think I can stand her by rape by someone else. :(
I know. . . my thoughts too.

@phatman
Are you familiar with Likit Eakmongkol? For some reason, I think Got kinda resembles him a bit. Maybe because both actors have skinny face? Likit was in JLR and Sera Darun.
I've never seen his lakorns, but I'm familiar with his face. Now that you say that I can see the resemblance. I think it's the eyes. Hehe. They stare deep into your soul.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Or the remake of Sera Deran.
It's time they remake Sera Daran. There were rumors of it but so far haven't heard anything since. Whoever is going to remake it need to do it right. I want to see a remake of Prasaad Meud too because that last one was horrible. Also fai teang see, yam mue lom pad huan, tam hua jai pai sood la, prik kee noo kub moo ham. Pretty much most of Mew Lalita's early lakorns lol. Ann is remaking most of her lakorns so someone need to remake Mew's!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so what is this Sera Daran that you guys are talking about? Is it good?
Oh yes, it's a classic, praek kidnap nangek and they fell in love. Most memorable was her sending a message home and in that message had a secret code: love at first sight :aaaaa:

Man I'm soo Jiranee right now after Padiwaratda and now SJ:p.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ok ok, I go check it out & watch a bit hahaha..... you're so cute you're like practically screaming at me you love the story

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh yes, it's a classic, praek kidnap nangek and they fell in love. Most memorable was her sending a message home and in that message had a secret code: love at first sight :aaaaa:

Man I'm soo Jiranee right now after Padiwaratda and now SJ:p.
Haha. So JLR, but passive and romantic?? Haha.

Girl. . . anything, but Jiranee. Hahahah.

#oktoteampopella
#okteamgotbella
#saynotojiranee :celebrate16:
Hahahahah. Jk.

Here is a review of BPS's CD. I didn't know there was a variety of postcards. Glad I got the Pope postcard! So happy!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok ok, I go check it out & watch a bit hahaha..... you're so cute you're like practically screaming at me you love the story
I'm like a lakorn freak, like total crazed to the point where I broke up with a guy cus he was interfering with my lakorn watching time :risas3:. I also almost didn't go to prom cus I wanted to stay home and watch a lakorn, forgot which lakorn it was though :risas3::risas3:

Haha. So JLR, but passive and romantic?? Haha.

Girl. . . anything, but Jiranee. Hahahah.

#oktoteampopella
#okteamgotbella
#saynotojiranee :celebrate16:
Hahahahah. Jk.
Girl I can't help it cus they are OOOOOOOOZZZZZZIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG chemistry!!!! Omg :icon12:

Last edited: