[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I preferred a JLR remake than SB, SB got too many R scenes. The guys are bad but not as bad as the one with Boy and Vicki, omg the R scene in there was so real that I had nightmare after that.
Idk. I like SB better minus the R scenes. Hahah. I hope this doesn't turn into a SB vs JLR. Kekeke.

#teamsb #jkyesjk

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They better keep my baby Phet in there. Shoot, I'm glad Bella is getting to pair up with all these hot dudes. Damn lucky girl, but she's the only one I'll allow to be with my men LOL
Same! Even though Phet isn't technically the pra'ek, the fact that he's Bella's characters husband makes me happy enough. Therefore, they better not pull him out!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I think I preferred a JLR remake than SB, SB got too many R scenes. The guys are bad but not as bad as the one with Boy and Vicki, omg the R scene in there was so real that I had nightmare after that.
Yeah, I think I like JLR more than SB. I felt like Ann's character in SB was too weak. Maybe weaker than Aff's character..

Hmm.. did anyone watch ch. 7 Plerng Payu with Aum & Oil? Maybe Got & Bella can do a remake of that one? At least the main girl wasn't too weak in there?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Did you guys have a eyesex talk without me? :nut:

The boat race was one of my fav. scenes. Look at P’Meun’s face and eyes.... but especially that smile... maybe it’s a smirk but he is too much :naughty2::love::love:
I don’t even want to talk about his lips. They’ll get me in trouble :drooling::nut:
View attachment 14261 View attachment 14263 View attachment 14262
Hey @lakornkiki I keep accidentally blowing up these pics to super big and wahhh he's just too handsome; that's why I keep wishing for the movie this screen monitor isn't good enough

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Same! Even though Phet isn't technically the pra'ek, the fact that he's Bella's characters husband makes me happy enough. Therefore, they better not pull him out!
Right! Just them being a couple is good enough lol I hope they have a lot of screen time together. Mmm lol I started NDFD, hes so cute in there.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
They better keep my baby Phet in there. Shoot, I'm glad Bella is getting to pair up with all these hot dudes. Damn lucky girl, but she's the only one I'll allow to be with my men LOL
Oh they better! Phet need a pra'ek role already, geez!

My hopes are getting higher and higher. Hahaha. Will we ever???? :angel10:

#teamgotbella
#stillteampopellatothecore
#datewillunderstand
Just keep praying!

#teambellwitheveryhotguys
Idk. I like SB better minus the R scenes. Hahah. I hope this doesn't turn into a SB vs JLR. Kekeke.

#teamsb #jkyesjk
SB is good too but I can't get rid of that image of Kawee slapped Narin. While JLR, no violent ( I think :confused0::confused12: ), just a bit of pushing around and then one r-scene only.

From this twosome photo, they would look good in a Romeo & Juliet type of love story. But everyone else seems to want a wild ride of romance between them two, so okay I too go along with it. For Got & Bella - I'm game for anything!!
They do, but I like that theme for Popella instead. Got got more of a bad guy looks, take it from KF.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Look at this fated couple.

Haha. Goodbye Jiranee!

Omg I just understood it! Hahahaha.
@phatman - Do you mean when during that video of the soccer event Pope & Bella had no ties yet? She's merely on stage with that guy who presented the award but of them both there's no sort of interaction. This was before BPS? Although they were in the Kun Chai series by then; hers & James Ji's story was after Pope's (Chai Ruj).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Just keep praying!

SB is good too but I can't get rid of that image of Kawee slapped Narin. While JLR, no violent ( I think :confused0::confused12: ), just a bit of pushing around and then one r-scene only.

They do, but I like that theme for Popella instead. Got got more of a bad guy looks, take it from KF.
The latest SB remake was a bit much. Talk about promoting violence against women!!! Funny how they were all talking about how Thailand should end abuse against women but yet they continuously make lakorns toward that adding more violence scenes just because it tends to get good ratings :rolleyes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right! Just them being a couple is good enough lol I hope they have a lot of screen time together. Mmm lol I started NDFD, hes so cute in there.
I hope they have a lot of sexy time together. She is a prostitute anyway. Haha. :naughty2:

Just keep praying!

I can't even remember. Haha.
Ken was hawt though!

@phatman - Do you mean when during that video of the soccer event Pope & Bella had no ties yet? She's merely on stage with that guy who presented the award but of them both there's no sort of interaction. This was before BPS? Although they were in the Kun Chai series by then; hers & James Ji's story was after Pope's (Chai Ruj).
Yes. We've already pointed it out, but I found the clip.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know you wanna be the powder so you could stay on his body LOL
Exactly, but I wanna be able to feel him up too. Haha.

The latest SB remake was a bit much. Talk about promoting violence against women!!! Funny how they were all talking about how Thailand should end abuse against women but yet they continuously make lakorns toward that adding more violence scenes just because it tends to get good ratings :rolleyes:
Right?? Well at least they're slowly going away.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, we talked about it here just forgot the name of the lakorn. It's set in northern Thailand before Ayuttaya I think. I tried listening to the interview again but still couldn't hear what the name was lol.
Oh THAT one. The "W" something something one. Haha.