[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
My GotXBella feels!
Like who ships a nang'ek hard with her pra'ek yet ships her with another guy from the same lakorn, who's not even close to being the second male lead??? Hahaha.
Omg SHIP! I would love a Got and Bella pairing! They can be a hot couple!

Bella can really bend that back..if it was me I would have broken it by trying that lol. Weir freaking lucky AF! And Got..gosh his PERV eyes are killing me..he looks good in a slap and kiss lakorn..with Bella lol.

I swear I can hear a cross over calling me! Not good

Mikii

sarNie Egg

I just saw this parody cover song
I only understand like 60% but I still laugh so much
At this rate, I doubt another lakorn will surpass BPS, I see a lot of cover,parody ,mv, of BPS, that I never saw the same thing from the other lakorns

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

At this rate, I doubt another lakorn will surpass BPS, I see a lot of cover,parody ,mv, of BPS, that I never saw the same thing from the other lakorns
Hehehe, Oh my! I'm laughing so hard over here! People certainly are so creative when it comes to BPS and I don't doubt its gonna stop anytime soon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg SHIP! I would love a Got and Bella pairing! They can be a hot couple!

Bella can really bend that back..if it was me I would have broken it by trying that lol. Weir freaking lucky AF! And Got..gosh his PERV eyes are killing me..he looks good in a slap and kiss lakorn..with Bella lol.

I swear I can hear a cross over calling me! Not good
I know I was shocked at how flexible she was. Haha.
Got and Bella in Sawan Biang??? Hahah. Dreaming too high??

Haha. I have no idea what he's saying, but I laughed my butt off the moment he went "loom, loom, loom, loom" hahaha. He has a pretty nice voice.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know I was shocked at how flexible she was. Haha.
Got and Bella in Sawan Biang??? Hahah. Dreaming too high??

Haha. I have no idea what he's saying, but I laughed my butt off the moment he went "loom, loom, loom, loom" hahaha. He has a pretty nice voice.
SHUT UP! I was just listening to Sawan Biang song while searching for clips of Got so I can crossover hahaha.

Rosi

Wifey #42

I don't understand either but laughing so hard. These parodies keep getting better