[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Pope Ruk?? Pope. . . .Ruk?? Pope???? Ruk Pope??? Ruk???? Bella???? Pope Ruk Bella???? Hahahaha. Wow. She'd been yearning for Pope since those Pope Ruk days?

True. Susie matches those gorgeous top models. She's so perfectly sculpted that she doesn't seem real. Haha.
HAHA you cracked me up OH YOU stop fuelling my Popella feels :risas3:
well, after we had "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" mentioned a few times in Pope Rak itself... :)

I think Susie is beautiful in her own rights but yes, too surreal. Haha. And she looks pretty in some angles, but strange in others.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA you cracked me up OH YOU stop fuelling my Popella feels :risas3:
well, after we had "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" mentioned a few times in Pope Rak itself... :)

I think Susie is beautiful in her own rights but yes, too surreal. Haha. And she looks pretty in some angles, but strange in others.
See. It's Bupphae Saniwaat! HAHA.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’m rooting for her with Tono. There’s something about the way he looks at her. I’m on of their fans and looking forward for their lakorn
I'm still waiting for confirmation of their reuniting lakorn. They have so much chemistry, the looks they gave each other just make you totally fin.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm still waiting for confirmation of their reuniting lakorn. They have so much chemistry, the looks they gave each other just make you totally fin.
The looks she & Great had also - what about that? Because it took a while for me to let go Nang Ai. Their behind the scenes were loveable & beautiful together.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. True, true. Here I am spazzing about KCP too. Are we ever gonna stay on topic?
Aren't we always? We are here because we want to be here. Not only because there's NOTHING right now to surpass BPS but also the other projects alongside & ahead don't even look half interesting. Until we need to go back to anything Pope or Bella.... Maybe I'll give it a whirl later the Bella & Boy story. But right now watching Episode 9. Kosa Lek's gonna get crucified....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I guess we aren't taking a break. Hahaha.
Oh phatman! @phatman!! Need another favour, please..... Can you still for me the face Kade made when Por Date first heard her with Mae Karakade? He asked who she's talking to & she said talking to herself. She then got into her bedroom & closed the door. Because she pulled the door to she has this very cheeky look with her lips pursed. Thanks!!