[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Do you think if Bella breaks up with her current boyfriend, Pope will jump in to immediately court her? I think Pope is being Rueng right now and can't make more moves because Bella is still attached! hahahaha
Haha. Honestly if there's anyone Pope is gonna court it'll probably be Susie!! I don't mind, Susie is hot!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh goodness. Watching KCP now and Rasa (Mew) is playing Low Duang Deun on her violin, dedicating it to people who fall in love. I thought of BPS immediately because of that darn moon!!!! They're now showing our dashing Pope looking soooooo sadly cute out the window. I just cried. The music here is edited soooo beautifully. My favorite scene throughout the lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But have you SEEN Matt's booty and them thighs?? Like where did all that come from??? Haha.

Yeah above the waist Matt is thin af! Haha. But waste down. Ooh baby! Kim is alright. She has a short neck and a big head so it makes her look weird, but if you just look at her body, from shoulders down. Yummy. Haha.

Why are we such pervs??!?
Lol Matt's booty can be like an extra tray :risas3:When she stands next to her praek, they can't film from the side cus all you see is her butt, it's often distracting

Anyways, after seeing Karakade, I totally can see Bella in any of Ann's remake. Especially her aggressive roles like Song Naree, too bad ch7 has it :confused:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol Matt's booty can be like an extra tray :risas3:When she stands next to her praek, they can't film from the side cus all you see is her butt, it's often distracting

Anyways, after seeing Karakade, I totally can see Bella in any of Ann's remake. Especially her aggressive roles like Song Naree, too bad ch7 has it :confused:
Haha. It IS so distracting. Not only in pics, but in lakorns. Sometimes I can't help, but stare! Haha. In Pan Rai Pai Ruk I couldn't stop looking at her thighs when she was wearing those short@ss shorts!

Yes she would be perfect in SN. I love Min, but I can't see her in there at all.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. Honestly if there's anyone Pope is gonna court it'll probably be Susie!! I don't mind, Susie is hot!
Bells' taken & that's not about to happen. And though Pope may say Susie's his type I still don't see the vibes. Susie is beautiful but at times it's hard to continue looking at her (her scenes with that Greek I quickly want to rush over). Prang's different though, she's pretty from Dao Kaew Duen & her face is serene to watch. But Pope shouldn't court Prang either. He should go for Nychaa.

Bells' taken & that's not about to happen. And though Pope may say Susie's his type I still don't see the vibes. Susie is beautiful but at times it's hard to continue looking at her (her scenes with that Greek I quickly want to rush over). Prang's different though, she's pretty from Dao Kaew Duen & her face is serene to watch. But Pope shouldn't court Prang either. He should go for Nychaa.
You know Prang is so pretty but she is too perfect so it's boring for me to watch. I sometimes wish she'd have a leaf in her teeth when eating or something so she'll look approachable. She need to show a little more humor but then when you are next to Bella... it's hard. Bell is a comic. LOL

You and your Nychaa crush. I love her to pieces but not sure about Pope going for her in real life. LOL. She may go back to her BF.... it seems like she can't let go and NoNi boat almost sank. Thank goodness, P'Nong already confirmed them for a lakorn this year.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh goodness. Watching KCP now and Rasa (Mew) is playing Low Duang Deun on her violin, dedicating it to people who fall in love. I thought of BPS immediately because of that darn moon!!!! They're now showing our dashing Pope looking soooooo sadly cute out the window. I just cried. The music here is edited soooo beautifully. My favorite scene throughout the lakorn.
1) You know the guy who plays the baddie in Khun Chai Ruj? The cocky prince in charge of the Thai diplomats in Switzerland? That fellow is so pitiful!! Every movie he acts he becomes the bad guy.

2) Who didn't cry buckets over the Chai Ruj series, so sad his story - against all the other brothers. We had 2 very sad stories in this movie actually, his & his former girlfriend Waddao. A guaranteed tearjerker.

3) The theme song sounds the same but I think for each brother it feels a little different. Chai Ruj's feels saddest, I think. For Chai Pee they made the series logo like the wings, the airforce, and the tune feels both sad & happy