[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

My speculation is most likely. Haha. Achaan and Gun are a boring pra'nang.

If you wanna see how comfortable they are with eachother go watch clips of them in Ruk Tong Oum! It's like they're acting as themselves.
As a MK fan, I Second that but I also pleased with MK romantic , kissing and LSP scene. I mean where would I get to watch that in real life lmao. Ok, goodnight.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol..long title haha and who the smarty that thought of that title? I'll have to check it out to see their chemistry.

Same. The two leads weren't good enough but yes Taylor lautner was totally BAE. And no they never did go back to his story with the daughter. It would've been a good storyline as she is his fated mate..sucks.
@ KitKat516 said: Lol dang girl that's like skipping the whole lakorn!

Omg I was team Jacob since my book reading days. Unfortunately I didn't watch the motion picture cud I didn't like the two lead. It dang the guy they cast ad Jacob was hot. Did they ever write his story with the daughter?

===========================

@pangiaxiong I love the rest of the wolves, too! From the Alpha male Sam to the rest junior ones Paul, Embry, Jared, Quil.... They make drainpipe bermudas look hot! Of the Cullens I like Jasper & the dad Carlisle the best. Jacob's romance would be great & I thought Stephanie Meyers would write that - but I think afterwards Kristen did some nonsense that kind of kill the magic of what Twilight is all about.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Not a Cambodian song, dear...it's Vietnam I think.
-------------------------
Last interview Rom Paeng will start writing Prom Likit in July. Now it's in research process.

Anyway, I really want to see how they make the movie of it. How can they recreate the magic of the story in 2 hour movie?
I'm not Thai so I really just get snippets of what is to come in this forum and other sites. I like the video of itsTheodore. She shared these in the dropdown button:

Update about season 2: Things that are going to happen in season 2
1. It will be in the era of Pra jao sua (aka Luang Sorasak in this season) as a king, to the era of Pra jao Tai sa
2. One of Karakade's sons will be the leading male character
3. Leading female character will be from the future
4. Pra-ek and Nang-ek will still be Pope and Bella
5. The story will not be about France, but will be about China
6. Economic warfare (don't understand what it's about either but that's all it says)
7. Tao Tong Kipma will still be in season 2
8. The youngest daughter of Karakade will play an important role in the story
9. There will still be fun scenes of the maids

OK, SO IS THIS STILL ABOUT KARAKADE AND POR DATE or ABOUT THE KIDS BUT HAVING THE FACES OF POPE AND BELLA?!
Thanks for all the info :).

https://instagram.com/p/Bh_te2blwP6/

The only words I understand,Pope keep saying that Bella/Karakade is so adorable.

But no, both of you are :icon12:

He is very complementary to Bell in the interviews always saying how cute she is as Karakade.

First interview (the one they did with mangos) He said she plays so cute and good that he didn’t have to do much (and she gave him a wai near his lap .... and you know me.... my imagination went “a bit” wild” lol).
Second one he said same thing that Bell’s Karakade is so cute.
Third one (she is wearing red) he said she played so cute and he teased her that It’s not Bell but it’s Karakade that is cute.... hahahaha. He said Karakade is so cute that he lose it (not sure if this is the correct translation). What he meant is that his character was smiling for reals cuz Kade was so cute. You know those scenes when he tries not to smile but he does anyway because she’s so odd and cute?

LoL. He had a crush on Karakade!!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
My speculation is most likely. Haha. Achaan and Gun are a boring pra'nang.

If you wanna see how comfortable they are with eachother go watch clips of them in Ruk Tong Oum! It's like they're acting as themselves.

You need some cold compress?? Haha .

I think it's because Karakade does it anyway even though Date doesn't accept that's why Yam and Pin told her to go do it.
@phatman Ahh ok; then I get it - it is a Mae Karakade muscling in on Date thing. Just feel sorry for Kade that's all, when she didn't need the extra hate. Thanks.

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
He is very complementary to Bell in the interviews always saying how cute she is as Karakade.

First interview (the one they did with mangos) He said she plays so cute and good that he didn’t have to do much (and she gave him a wai near his lap .... and you know me.... my imagination went “a bit” wild” lol).
Second one he said same thing that Bell’s Karakade is so cute.
Third one (she is wearing red) he said she played so cute and he teased her that It’s not Bell but it’s Karakade that is cute.... hahahaha. He said Karakade is so cute that he lose it (not sure if this is the correct translation). What he meant is that his character was smiling for reals cuz Kade was so cute. You know those scenes when he tries not to smile but he does anyway because she’s so odd and cute?

LoL. He had a crush on Karakade!!!!
Cute! :) Thank you for the translation. I had wondered what he had when she thanked him.

No Taew with Pope, please. But who's Noni?
No Taew? Why? Just curious.... she actually fits really well with Pope and I really REALLY want to see them together.

NoNi is FC name for ToNO and NIcha (she spells her name Nicha but her IG is Nychaa because Nicha was taken I think so there are two spellings the fans use. Lol)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Your CD..... @phatman

(Are you sleeping with headphones on.....eheh) Is it a complete collection of the OST & entire music score? Usually they will list the scene or give it a name - e.g. Kadesurang or Por Date's theme, boat accident, etc.
Am asking because = would like to know if it includes that piece of soft instrumentals which covers Kade & Rheung's boat ride after the Arjaan Chieprakao's temple (Date is rowing). The music follows to Kade's recall of her studying together with Rheungrit & him looking at her face. Then continues to past era Rheung looking at her with the same gentle look in his eyes.
The theme that follws these minutes is very beautiful. Does the CD has it?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahah yesss I was thinking the same.
But for Chinese productions, it's different because they're different productions, different adaptions and cast - they didn't change the cast because they're meant to be different productions by different companies anyway
(I would argue though that the movie version of Just One Smile is Alluring is not as shitty as the other two's you mentioned :rolleyes: - I actually find it to be an adaptation of its own right.)
...That's why it's kinda not what I expect of a Thai production.... like I'm sick of Chinese productions doing it all the time, to the point they start announcing drama AND movie version of stories nobody even cares that much about. Then they engage in some sort of competition with each other - so pointless. As for BPS, if it's the same cast and production team, then it would be strange to be adapting the exact same story. That's why I agree with you, there needs to be fresh elements introduced.
I did read somewhere that Just one smile movie is not bad.....but I just can't watch Angelababy...so I was forwarding through most of it. I was excited when they cast Yangyang in the drama but it still disappointed me actually. In the book XiaoNai was cool...the drama they made him look lame...smirking and posing all time..:facepalm:.... The lead girl was nowhere near what Wei Wei is written as....and then they added stupid misunderstandings between some characters to drag it out :BangHead:...Even though I have a lot of problems with the other two dramas...I still consider them my favorites coz of the male leads and their awesome chemistry with the ladies.
I really wish they would not go the same route with BPS....movie is whole different medium, they'll have a lot of creative freedom, so hopefully they will give us something new and blow us away all over again....til Prom Likit comes to our screens.

Rosi

Wifey #42
No Taew? Why? Just curious.... she actually fits really well with Pope and I really REALLY want to see them together.

NoNi is FC name for ToNO and NIcha (she spells her name Nicha but her IG is Nychaa because Nicha was taken I think so there are two spellings the fans use. Lol)
Because Taew is best with Aum, and she's also taken 2 brothers from Jutathep (Bomb & James Ji) haha. I know I'm not being practical but would like to see Pope with Nicha first.

Neyiah

sarNie Egg
It sounded different, is it the same song?
It's different but same singers.

Btw is there eng sub for this song? I'm trying to find it on YT but can't
I guest that there is no engsub for that song, let me ask Dong Nhi's fanclub.:pancarta::pancarta:

Here is Vietnamese lyrics for you info and my translation (it's not too closed to the VNese meaning because they use many adjective of feeling but similar mean, but in general I think it's fine:p). The meaning of this song is very nice any cute. Hope it's useful;)

VNese
Gần bên anh em nghe sao trái tim bồi hồi
Gần bên anh em nghe sao cảm xúc rung động
Cầm tay anh trao em ánh mắt ấy ngại ngùng
Là vì anh, là vì anh.

Gần bên em âu lo tan biến chẳng muộn phiền
Gần bên em ngọt ngào như những giấc chiêm bao
Nụ cười em cho anh bao dấu yêu nồng nàn
Là vì em, là vì em.

[ĐK:]
Hãy hứa bên em đêm ngày sớm hôm chỉ mình em
Hãy hứa bên em cho dù thế giới ngày mai đổi thay
Hãy nắm tay nhau đôi mình đến chân trời yêu thương
Để trái tim chung nhịp đập có nhau ta cùng say.

I wanna be your love love love love
I wanna be your love love love love.

Translation (sorry

Close to you (pee - male), I (nong) feel my heart nervous
Close to you, my feeling was touched
Holding your hand, you gave me that shy eyes
It's because of you, because of you.

Close to you (nong), any anxiety vanished, not any sorrow.
Close to you, it's sweet as dreams
Your smile gave me (pee - male) a passionate love
It's because of you, because of you.

[Chorus]
Let promise to be with me (nong) day and night and only me
Let promise to be myside even if the world changes tomorrow
Let's hold hands together, we (pair of us) come to the horizon of love
Letting the heart beats together, we get drunk (in love) together.

I wanna be your love love love love.

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
For those who can't get over BPS, here are reincarnation/time travel movies/dramas/novels I can recommend from around the world (I'm not putting Scarlet Heart Ryeo KR or CN version because I haven't watched it and they said the conclusion was not entirely a happy ending):

(1) Magadheera (The Great Warrior) - one of the best out there. it's about a warrior and a princess who jumped off a cliff and 400 years later meet up again. it gives flashbacks on how they fell in love in the olden times and how they get their revenge with the reincarnated nemesis. Also, expect a lot of dancing and those hot gazes typical in a bollywood/tollywood film.

(2) Om Shanti Om -
very cute! I found it light! It's about this janitor who falls in love with a big movie actress and saw her murdered. He immediately gets reincarnated and tried to avenge for the woman he loves. Lots of dancing as usual!

(3) Outlander - time-travel and very much like darker (ugh. it had m/m rape scenes). can be watched in Netflix! based on a world-selling novel. I'd rather watch it though than read the very long novel. World War 2 nurse goes back to 18th century and meets a scottish warrior. set in the war times so it's a scary time. lots of politics involved.

(4) Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning - I read these books like 10 years ago but they can never be outdated. Still gives my heart skipbeats. Hahahaha! Link for more: http://karenmoning.com/highlander-series-2/

(there's more)

(5) Lost Love In Times The Book Version (Drunken Exquisiteness (Lost Love in Times) 醉玲珑– 十四夜)
- ok, sad to say that the Chinese TV drama version had to remove the time-travel element because of the TV Board regulations of China. In the book, her knowledge in the modern world was used to defeat the enemies. In the tv drama version, they just depicted it as something the sorceress would know or magic. She gets transported back in times as a good sorceress protecting a prince and has the ability to re-set the time over and over again.

Let me know what else you can recommend for reincarnation/time travel w/ happy ending stories!!!

Neyiah

sarNie Egg
I'm not Thai so I really just get snippets of what is to come in this forum and other sites. I like the video of itsTheodore. She shared these in the dropdown button:

Update about season 2: Things that are going to happen in season 2
1. It will be in the era of Pra jao sua (aka Luang Sorasak in this season) as a king, to the era of Pra jao Tai sa
2. One of Karakade's sons will be the leading male character
3. Leading female character will be from the future
4. Pra-ek and Nang-ek will still be Pope and Bella
5. The story will not be about France, but will be about China
6. Economic warfare (don't understand what it's about either but that's all it says)
7. Tao Tong Kipma will still be in season 2
8. The youngest daughter of Karakade will play an important role in the story
9. There will still be fun scenes of the maids

OK, SO IS THIS STILL ABOUT KARAKADE AND POR DATE or ABOUT THE KIDS BUT HAVING THE FACES OF POPE AND BELLA?!
So we will have Pope, Bella, Got, Susie, Prang and PJ in season 2. I'm in :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
For those who can't get over BPS, here are reincarnation/time travel movies/dramas/novels I can recommend from around the world (I'm not putting Scarlet Heart Ryeo KR or CN version because I haven't watched it and they said the conclusion was not entirely a happy ending):

(1) Magadheera (The Great Warrior) - one of the best out there. it's about a warrior and a princess who jumped off a cliff and 400 years later meet up again. it gives flashbacks on how they fell in love in the olden times and how they get their revenge with the reincarnated nemesis. Also, expect a lot of dancing and those hot gazes typical in a bollywood/tollywood film.

(2) Om Shanti Om -
very cute! I found it light! It's about this janitor who falls in love with a big movie actress and saw her murdered. He immediately gets reincarnated and tried to avenge for the woman he loves. Lots of dancing as usual!

(3) Outlander - time-travel and very much like darker (ugh. it had m/m rape scenes). can be watched in Netflix! based on a world-selling novel. I'd rather watch it though than read the very long novel. World War 2 nurse goes back to 18th century and meets a scottish warrior. set in the war times so it's a scary time. lots of politics involved.

(4) Highlander Series by Karen Marie Moning - I read these books like 10 years ago but they can never be outdated. Still gives my heart skipbeats. Hahahaha! Link for more: http://karenmoning.com/highlander-series-2/

(there's more)

(5) Lost Love In Times The Book Version (Drunken Exquisiteness (Lost Love in Times) 醉玲珑– 十四夜)
- ok, sad to say that the Chinese TV drama version had to remove the time-travel element because of the TV Board regulations of China. In the book, her knowledge in the modern world was used to defeat the enemies. In the tv drama version, they just depicted it as something the sorceress would know or magic. She gets transported back in times as a good sorceress protecting a prince and has the ability to re-set the time over and over again.

Let me know what else you can recommend for reincarnation/time travel w/ happy ending stories!!!
Whoohoo I'm a fan of Karen Marie Moning too!!! But with my busy life, I've only got to book 2 of the 2nd part of the Fever Series.