[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Heck yeah!! :fighting3:
#teamjiraneecusimspazzingoverpadiwaratdarightnow :pancarta:

Ever since that rumor of Weir' s scandalous affair, they've been holding on tight to one another. Lol
Haha. I find it hilarious how we're all watching different lakorns of Bella and Pope yet we come together in this thread and spazz together even though we're not even watching it!

#wearesoinlovewithpopellarightnowweshipthemwithanybody

BTW what was this "scandalous" news of his that brought out their dating confession??? I went away for a while and came back to news of Bella and Weir dating. Haha. I had heard of their dating news, but Bella always denied it.

Last edited:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Part II

Continuing, "Thank you!" Kiss.
View attachment 13949 View attachment 13950
Amazed at how aggressive she is. . . someone is turned on and ready for some lo sam pao!

Then, "You kiss me first again." Kiss.
View attachment 13951 View attachment 13952
Nothing better than a morning tease from the love of your life.

And, "I'll still love you even if you're round." Kiss.
View attachment 13953 View attachment 13954
A very pleased Por Date and Kadesurang!

Finally, "Let's be seahorses in our next lifetime." Kiss.
View attachment 13955 View attachment 13956
View attachment 13957
One can say Date has given up on Kade and her surprise kisses.

And we can conclude that Kade has no shame!
View attachment 13958
Lmao. I love how you named every kiss hahaha

CPY

GotomySin
Haha. I find it hilarious how we're all watching different lakorns of Bella and Pope yet we come together in this thread and spazz together even though we're not even watching it!

#wearesoinlovewithpopellarightnowweshipthemwithanybody

BTW what was this "scandalous" news of this that brought out their dating confession??? I went away for a while and came back to news of Bella and Weir dating. Haha. I had heard of their dating news, but Bella always denied it.

The rumor: Weir sleep with Peak during their Paragit Ruk days. That time Bella-Weir relationship was not that obvious. So Bella came out and confessed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just for science purpose

Pope vs Weir

ERRRRMRMRMRMRMRMRMRMRM

POPE!!!

#popefornowbecauseistillwannahubby

Okay so I know I probably missed the rest of the convo, but I remember reading a few pages back that people were discussing how CH3 was thinking about re-airing this lakorn already. That was just a rumor right? They are not that crazy right? Because if they were smart they'd re-air the show closer to the release date of the second season. So the story is fresh in everyone's mind right before the sequel airs.
I don't know if it's confirmed, so for now it's just speculation.

YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE!!!!

Ok, if you want to compare, don't compare their heights. Weir wins hands down.
HAHA. The one think Pope will NEVER beat, height.

TBH, I think they are both flirts. LOL It's the ET biz. and they are both beautiful..... I think they know what they have is a good one.
It's almost too good to be true. Reminds me of Hollywood's golden couple Jennifer and Brad. . .look where they're at now.

NoCal. I think near SF.
No worries, I'll fly up there everyday for Weir if I have to. hehehehe
OOOooo. I'm gonna go stalk her.
JK JK.

Pope is always moving Bella around lol. Low quality clip but you can see him turn her around. It reminds me of that runway walk they did with Tom Room39, where Bella's in the orange dress? He pulled the same move where she turned around and he turned her back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8JFuwjAkd/

And here he is bribing the men 100 baht to overturn the boat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8LMszjNBo/
:p I noticed that too! I think it's supre cute.

No wonder they overturned the boat. Haha. So Pope was the mastermind.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
When Jumpa was going to Lavo for 7 days, Kade's reaction is so cute to see - she wants to follow so badly! Por Date's face! He probably can't hep but find her starting to look adorable; she's begging in her seat like a little kid!
But it's never said why he said he's leaving for town in 5 baht (1/2 hour) & then waited for her. He didn't say he's taking her did he? And at that part he still hates her - then why wanting to bring her?

I'm starting Episode 5 in a few minutes, I just love this part of the afternoon when she first met Kosa Lek - and then the very fiery & hurtful exchange between her & Por Date. I am in awe of Kade's courage, her bravery when she faced Kosa Lek - to give him an indirect warning of the state of his affairs; she was so daring. Because Kosa Lek not only seems offish but must have also fiercely hated her since all assumed Mae Karakade guilty of killing his daughter's (Prang) handmaid.

Pope is always moving Bella around lol. Low quality clip but you can see him turn her around. It reminds me of that runway walk they did with Tom Room39, where Bella's in the orange dress? He pulled the same move where she turned around and he turned her back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8JFuwjAkd/

And here he is bribing the men 100 baht to overturn the boat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8LMszjNBo/
Why does he do that? Turn Bella around? It's strange and funny.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
When Jumpa was going to Lavo for 7 days, Kade's reaction is so cute to see - she wants to follow so badly! Por Date's face! He probably can't hep but find her starting to look adorable; she's begging in her seat like a little kid!
But it's never said why he said he's leaving for town in 5 baht (1/2 hour) & then waited for her. He didn't say he's taking her did he? And at that part he still hates her - then why wanting to bring her?

I'm starting Episode 5 in a few minutes, I just love this part of the afternoon when she first met Kosa Lek - and then the very fiery & hurtful exchange between her & Por Date. I am in awe of Kade's courage, her bravery when she faced Kosa Lek - to give him an indirect warning of the state of his affairs; she was so daring. Because Kosa Lek not only seems offish but must have also fiercely hated her since all assumed Mae Karakade guilty of killing his daughter's (Prang) handmaid.
Lol how many time have you seen this? Lol I feel like you have BPS on auto repeat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you seen the interview when Pope mentioned Weir's muscles? lol funny stuff.
Pope knows his limits. Haha. He ain't gonna mess around. No no.

They'll probably re-air it again at that time too. But for sure they're re-airing it in the evening starting May 7, supposedly with the cut scenes. CH3 screwed up with those special episodes, even Rom Paeng was upset and posted about it.
Oh so it's confirmed. Don't mark your calendars ladies!!!
I'm not marking mine either.

Did Weir won based on heights ? :celebrate16:

Yup. I believe so.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmao. I love how you named every kiss hahaha
Haha. Thanks. I just love all these kisses.

The rumor: Weir sleep with Peak during their Paragit Ruk days. That time Bella-Weir relationship was not that obvious. So Bella came out and confessed.
Ohhhh. So that's what went down. Weir can sleep with whomever he wants haha. Can I get in line though??

Height not important when LSPing!! :risas3:

Yep she staked her claim loud and clear lol
Don't you think size does matter?? I mean if you're bigger. . .don't you think . . . ??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol this GIF of Kade is everything! I watched this scene so many times and laughed at the way she ran out quick after p'pin & p'yam told her that there isn't any toilet paper lol
I don't even remember how this scene went down. Good, because it'll make the second round more entertaining!

Edit:
And here we are at 600 pages since the airing of BPS!