[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Sorry, what's a black horse?
Oops my bad, I mean "dark horse", not black horse (not sure if the terms are interchangeable, my brain direct translated from Chinese -_-) - definition: "a little-known person or thing that emerges to prominence, especially in a competition of some sort, or a contestant that seems unlikely to succeed."

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just out of curiosity, guys is ch3 bias and unfair in not promoting BPS but promoting other lakorns. I think this lakorn is the only lakorn that i haven't seen any promotion for. Or other reason is, Broadcast wanted to keep quiet knowing it was going to be big, i don't know, does ch3 favours particular actors/actresses more than the other?
Don't know about promotion much but from what I've seen between the upcoming lakorns and BPS, there is a bit different. So yessss they are bias, that is why I'm a little upset that it seem forced on Pope and Bella when they were at their event and had to mention Taew/James lakorn. I like those two but if they are thinking of take BPS fame, thats a no no Ch3 and they need to back off.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Oops my bad, I mean "dark horse", not black horse (not sure if the terms are interchangeable, my brain direct translated from Chinese -_-) - definition: "a little-known person or thing that emerges to prominence, especially in a competition of some sort, or a contestant that seems unlikely to succeed."
Thanks.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@milquety Black horse or dark horse, it's acceptable. Over here they understand whichever way you call it

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Bella looks good as Mae Karakade, don't you think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhdOYt6gTd_/
Agreed. She looks gorgeous and elegant. She is like Maleficent, evil and crude yet maybe we just don't know what's lay beneath the iceberg. We don't see the whole pic yet which I really want to know why she's so bitter. Why Kade and her are always reborn as twin but can't be together.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm not sure at all the intonation of spoken Thai words how it should sound if you care for someone, but I'm watching this scene now Date's just arrived home looking like a ninja, and the way Kade speaks to him - it's soft & pretty. She's saying he can't be sneaking off doing dangerous stuff & not letting her know; and like she meant, "you can't, you know, you can't..." Don't know how to explain it but this is how if it's spoken in English & you're cajoling someone to do the right thing. But it's lovely how she went on at him, the coaxing tone she used. Who can't help loving her?

Date's very good at his sleuth outfit because it looks like the one he had on with his four brothers in Jutathep Kun Chai Lek's story, they fought along with the rebels to gain back a kingdom.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Just out of curiosity, guys is ch3 bias and unfair in not promoting BPS but promoting other lakorns. I think this lakorn is the only lakorn that i haven't seen any promotion for. Or other reason is, Broadcast wanted to keep quiet knowing it was going to be big, i don't know, does ch3 favours particular actors/actresses more than the other?
Yes like i’ve said before, BPS only have small amount of promotion. Interview for the talkshow that BPS cast done only being filmed during the airing of BPS and for other lakorn it seems like they are being held before the lakorn even start. But as they said, better late than never. But ch3 do favours koojin like nadech&yaya plus mark&kimberly more.
But after BPS, i hope that pope and bella got to be in a same lakorn again seems their chemistry is wayyyyyy to good to be real:love:

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Someone help me! I need a life. I need to get back to my normal life but for the past weeks I've been on IG non stop, just scrolling hoping to find news on the casts of BPS. :sad6::sad6:

This fever is getting out of hands :facepalm:
Girl, I'm with you! I'm constantly on Instagram on Pope's page or Bella's page. Although, I will say, Bella's page has too many advertisements. But, my IG feed is always Bella or Pope! The fever is so strong! I can't help you, but I'll be with you all the way :aaaaa:.
From what I've noticed as far as promos go for lakorns (and I only see promos on IG since I can't watch live Thai tv), I see some celebs promote other lakorns on their stories, but it's mostly from the "lom gang?" I.E. Yaya promotoing Kom Faek for Kim or vice versa. From what I remember in an interview, they didn't think BPS would be this big, hence the little promotion it received. I do think that Ch.3 does play favorites, so if you're not Yaya, Kim, Nadech, or any of their big money makers, your lakorns won't get promoted as much (don't come at me fans). I could be wrong though.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know about promotion much but from what I've seen between the upcoming lakorns and BPS, there is a bit different. So yessss they are bias, that is why I'm a little upset that it seem forced on Pope and Bella when they were at their event and had to mention Taew/James lakorn. I like those two but if they are thinking of take BPS fame, thats a no no Ch3 and they need to back off.
Yes i dont really understand why they need to put Pope Bella in upcoming promotion for Taew James lakorn. I do feel happy that Bella Pope will have an event together but why do they need to put Taew James too *no offense* why dont they do a separate event together urghhh :rolleyes:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Girl, I'm with you! I'm constantly on Instagram on Pope's page or Bella's page. Although, I will say, Bella's page has too many advertisements. But, my IG feed is always Bella or Pope! The fever is so strong! I can't help you, but I'll be with you all the way :aaaaa:.

From what I've noticed as far as promos go for lakorns (and I only see promos on IG since I can't watch live Thai tv), I see some celebs promote other lakorns on their stories, but it's mostly from the "lom gang?" I.E. Yaya promotoing Kom Faek for Kim or vice versa. From what I remember in an interview, they didn't think BPS would be this big, hence the little promotion it received. I do think that Ch.3 does play favorites, so if you're not Yaya, Kim, Nadech, or any of their big money makers, your lakorns won't get promoted as much (don't come at me fans). I could be wrong though.
Ok at least you are with me lol. High five! Yeap tooo much ads on Bella hahaha.

I do think those four are the big money maker at Ch3 but I get it why too.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling

Yess. Imy, the promotion need to be equal for every lakorn that are going to be aired. Why some lakorn have big promotion and some lakorn didnt. It doesnt seem fair since the promotion is the one that actually can build the curiousity of viewer to actualy watch. I’m sorry but i think that ‘lomgang’ is definitely overrated *dont come at me too* some of the gang member look soo ‘tryhard’.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yes i dont really understand why they need to put Pope Bella in upcoming promotion for Taew James lakorn. I do feel happy that Bella Pope will have an event together but why do they need to put Taew James too *no offense* why dont they do a separate event together urghhh :rolleyes:
Yea I dont agree with that, how Ch3 is taking advantage of BPS. Like before it was a mega hit no one give a crap and now that money are pouring in like water, they are getting more greedy..example the special eps that aren't that special. Darn them

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yess. Imy, the promotion need to be equal for every lakorn that are going to be aired. Why some lakorn have big promotion and some lakorn didnt. It doesnt seem fair since the promotion is the one that actually can build the curiousity of viewer to actualy watch. I’m sorry but i think that ‘lomgang’ is definitely overrated *dont come at me too* some of the gang member look soo ‘tryhard’.
:clap::clap::clap: