[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Continued:

-He felt he must revisit that historical site. He went by himself and there was no one. They asked why by himself, wasn't he afraid. He said he wasn't, he just felt he needed to go.

-Big isn't afraid of ghosts! In his lifetime he's only experienced it once as a kid?

-He won't tell them what he's afraid of and he says he won't tell, saying Ning knows already. Haha. I think I heard nok when he quickly listed what he was scared of.

-Big wasn't the original choice for Phra Phetch! He was suppose to play a different character, he didn't say which character.

-They discussed on whether or not Phra Phetch may have been misunderstood as a bad guy. After this people will see that he may have had his reasons to do the things he did according to history.

-Fan comments: Fans want Big? They asked Ning if Big is zaap?? What does that even mean? Anwyay Ning and her hubby respects Big, if they have issues they consult with Big. Awwwe.

-Marriage plans? I thought he's single. He first says he's waiting, but then says he doesn't?

-He's a man and will own up to the allegations of him being a player. He used to be a player, but not anymore. Ning says he's had 10+ girlfriends? I believe her.

-Big is a nice and good man otherwise Ning wouldn't be so close to him all these years. They broke up on good terms. Ning's husband doesn't mind their closeness, he actually entrusts her to him!

Did I just finish this whole half hr show without subs yet understood it???? Woooooa. Hahaha. I want that canvas of him on a motorcycle. . .
Thanks for translating! He sounds wonderful..... It's touching he felt the need to connect to a place where centuries ago lived the life of the man he played in BPS. Not just a handsome face but a sensitive heart too. Lovely.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I accidentally slept for 3 hours after lunch today (watched 4 episodes last night & didn't sleep) and got presented with 3 fast moving pages ..... isn't it wonderful?? We're in this together!!
Hahaha...yes we are guys! We are rocking the boat. I didn't even sleep at all...looking like a zombie right now, no lie lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
The version I saw didn't have a kiss. At least from my memory because I remembered waiting for a kiss that didn't happen and I didn't feel disappointed at all because I loved the movie regardless. Haha. Or. . . did they kiss? Now I'm curious! Haha. Was it in the fields that they kissed?? Aaagh. Gotta go rewatch it. Hahahaha.
No, not in the fields (I love that field & the dawn). And they didn't show a wedding just straight to that night scene in Pemberley. I loved that kiss, and the way he said Mrs. Darcy each time. We can get Pope to do that to Bells.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
More on Mr. Big. Still watching it!
I remember we were talking about how Big and Got were unbelievable as a father-son duo because Big looked so young. Wow. The man is 21 yrs older than Got. They are VERY fitting to be father-son. Haha.

Let me try to summarize this. Ahem.
-Big is Ning's ex! She was not embarrassed to admit it since they dated back when they were kids. They have been keeping in touch since breaking up, no hard feelings. They're like peenong's now.
-He was going to quit acting because he wasn't happy? He was going to do golfing? Live with his grandma in America?
-Before BPS people on the streets would ask him "P' are you a star?" After BPS people on the streets will go "Phra Petch!! May I have a photo with you P'Big!"
-TBC

Khop jai. Oey. Mai chai. Khup khun. Hehe.
Oh..I'm sad. He such a good actor but no one recognize him...but I'm glad BPS happened to him because he deserves it. Thanks for translating it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bet im going to have to read at least 5 pages tomorrow from this thread.
Yup. I'm afraid to leave the thread because that means I'll have to play ketchup. Haha.

May I know who is Ning?
She's an actress/host. She does supporting roles sometimes rai roles. Haha, and yes she is Big's ex.

Thanks for translating! He sounds wonderful..... It's touching he felt the need to connect to a place where centuries ago lived the life of the man he played in BPS. Not just a handsome face but a sensitive heart too. Lovely.
Haha. My rough translations. I don't even know how accurate they are, I'm just assuming things.

No, not in the fields (I love that field & the dawn). And they didn't show a wedding just straight to that night scene in Pemberley. I loved that kiss, and the way he said Mrs. Darcy each time. We can get Pope to do that to Bells.
Oh ok. So yeah that kiss was a deleted scene from the version I watched. Hehe.

Oh..I'm sad. He such a good actor but no one recognize him...but I'm glad BPS happened to him because he deserves it. Thanks for translating it
Yes he is a great actor. Too bad I don't watch much Ch7 lakorns that's why I never see him. Still can't believe I didn't recognize him from Noon and Chakrit's lakorn! Haha.

I like the idea of you said we can get Pope to do that to Belle.
Right. We can make him say Kadesurang! If only.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Just out of curiosity, guys is ch3 bias and unfair in not promoting BPS but promoting other lakorns. I think this lakorn is the only lakorn that i haven't seen any promotion for. Or other reason is, Broadcast wanted to keep quiet knowing it was going to be big, i don't know, does ch3 favours particular actors/actresses more than the other?

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Just out of curiosity, guys is ch3 bias and unfair in not promoting BPS but promoting other lakorns. I think this lakorn is the only lakorn that i haven't seen any promotion for. Or other reason is, Broadcast wanted to keep quiet knowing it was going to be big, i don't know, does ch3 favours particular actors/actresses more than the other?
In MY opinion, yes they do favor. *cough cough*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um not sure. I don't pay attention to promotions honestly. Haha. The Only reason I watch BPS' events is because it's BPS. Haha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Right. We can make him say Kadesurang! If only.
I love how you can't get over that too. I'm lowkey gonna take this regret to my grave hahahaha.
Unless one of those BPS ads do their magic and give us Date calling Kade by her actual name hahaha

I believe BPS is really just a black horse. And I don't doubt at all the possibility that they favour some people over others.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I love how you can't get over that too. I'm lowkey gonna take this regret to my grave hahahaha.
Unless one of those BPS ads do their magic and give us Date calling Kade by her actual name hahaha

I believe BPS is really just a black horse. And I don't doubt at all the possibility that they favour some people over others.
Sorry, what's a black horse?