[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you guys seen this yet? OMG the CHICKEN! can sing
Wtf did I just watch!? Hahahah. Best. Cover. Ever.

Off Topic!! But must see!!! I found it!!! Mr. Big's lakorn! It's called Supaburoot Look Poochai!!!
I freak'n searched the heck out of it! Haha. Here is the full scene of that kiss.
Wow. If I saw this lakorn I would totally be in love with them two. So much angst and chemistry through that one scene. I really want to watch the drama just to see their story. Seems interesting. Looks like him and Pympan were a married couple, but broke up and she ended up with his younger bro. From what I understood, at the end he said something like "If you still consider yourself my wife, come back with me right now on the count of 3." She replied something like "You don't know me, everything in the past may've just been a lie. There is one thing you don't know about me and it's best if you never know." At the end of his count he yells at his bro saying "If you weren't my younger bro, you wouldn't be standing there!"

I love when she slaps him and he goes "You know what that means when a woman slaps a man," and goes for his smooch! Yum!!!

How was my rough translation???? Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Off Topic!! But must see!!! I found it!!! Mr. Big's lakorn! It's called Supaburoot Look Poochai!!!
I freak'n searched the heck out of it! Haha. Here is the full scene of that kiss.
Wow. If I saw this lakorn I would totally be in love with them two. So much angst and chemistry through that one scene. I really want to watch the drama just to see their story. Seems interesting. Looks like him and Pympan were a married couple, but broke up and she ended up with his younger bro. From what I understood, at the end he said something like "If you still consider yourself my wife, come back with me right now on the count of 3." She replied something like "You don't know me, everything in the past may've just been a lie. There is one thing you don't know about me and it's best if you never know." At the end of his count he yells at his bro saying "If you weren't my younger bro, you wouldn't be standing there!"

I love when she slaps him and he goes "You know what that means when a woman slaps a man," and goes for his smooch! Yum!!!

Hey @phatman youuuuuuu are the best. He is a very good actor & so manly, great chemistry & a BIG HUNK of love there between the leads. I love this kind of stories; and to see our dear Pechtracha as the hero!! If they are so in love & she goes with the brother then it's either the guy's in special trouble which only she knows to help, or something happened between them & she's using the brother as a shield to cover up her hurt. Okay, I will check out what this movie. Thank you thank you.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey @phatman youuuuuuu are the best. He is a very good actor & so manly, great chemistry & a BIG HUNK of love there between the leads. I love this kind of stories; and to see our dear Pechtracha as the hero!! If they are so in love & she goes with the brother then it's either the guy's in special trouble which only she knows to help, or something happened between them & she's using the brother as a shield to cover up her hurt. Okay, I will check out what this movie. Thank you thank you.

Yes. It's nice to see him in a mini slapkiss. Hehehe.

Btw have you guys seen this? It's like an extension of his other ad. So cute! "P'Pope told me."

Rosi

Wifey #42
I went and watched few scenes from the movie Sabrina.....and I was totally imagining Pope and Bella as Linus and Sabrina...they really should adapt this one. It can be made very easily into a lakorn....with addition of all the tropes.
@hdee that's what I did too when I saw Linus, & Sabrina with the frumpy get up like Kadesurang. Pope doesn't have to look too much older with greying hair as one of our gang here suggested, the fact that he's the older & much sterner gentleman brother is good enough; Pope can do that very well. In Sapai Jao he's the cooler, no nonsense guy compared to the playboy brother.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Good job girl!!! You actually went and found it lol. Me like it a lot! esp that slap and that kiss. The chemistry is just oozing out of those two, never would've thought Mr. Big would be so hot playing this type of character.

What kind of brother would get with his sister in law?! but I might be judging too quick w/o knowing the plot. Maybe Big's character is a douche?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@hdee that's what I did too when I saw Linus, & Sabrina with the frumpy get up like Kadesurang. Pope doesn't have to look too much older with greying hair as one of our gang here suggested, the fact that he's the older & much sterner gentleman brother is good enough; Pope can do that very well. In Sapai Jao he's the cooler, no nonsense guy compared to the playboy brother.
Yeah I think Pope will definitely excel in that kind of role. But we need something mew though! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Good job girl!!! You actually went and found it lol. Me like it a lot! esp that slap and that kiss. The chemistry is just oozing out of those two, never would've thought Mr. Big would be so hot playing this type of character.

What kind of brother would get with his sister in law?! but I might be judging too quick w/o knowing the plot. Maybe Big's character is a douche?
Haha. When I'm determined ain't nothing stopping me.

I know I'm wondering what their story is too. I will find out!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh gosh. They totally ruined the romantic KaDate feels. Hahah .

Omg I love this pic. I wish they'd included a back hug in the lakorn. Haha.

What is this Sabrina you guys are talking about?? Haha. The only Sabrina I know Sabrina: the Teenage Witch. Hahah.

@phatman - no way this is Sabrina the Teenage Witch! haha

Because of BPS & we wanted to see Pope & Bella in another movie, so I thought Sabrina would be a perfect romance for the producers to consider. It's Harrison Ford (Linus) & Julia Ormond (Sabrina) - and Pope looks like him, cynical, aloof, very stern, very cold, austere, a rich handsome gentleman, Bella too as the bespectacled & clumsy Kadesurang, later turned to the beautiful Mae Karakade (but a lovely, sensitive soul).

If you watch the video clip below you'll get a clear idea why it's such a Pope & Bella pairing & thanks to @hdee she sees it too!! Imagine Pope & Bella & PJ & Prang in it!

Bella (Sabrina) is the chauffeur's daughter & since young in love with the playboy son Rheung (David) from the wealthy mansion. She is unattractive & clumsy (shades of Kade) & to Rheung she's a nobody. Pope (Linus) is the older, fierce brother who runs the family's wealth. The family sponsored her education to Paris & the night before she left she sneaked into Rheung's bedroom to admit her feelings, but he wasn't there & it was Pope who heard her. (You look at Linus's face it's like Pope's!!).

Abroad, she's still pining away until years later her dad wrote to say Rheung's getting married (he met a doctor (Prang) & her family's connections exactly what the conniving Pope wants). She changed after that, and came home one day a sophisticated & beautiful woman. Rheung saw her at the train station, didn't recognise her & fell in love. He even invited her to their house party (which amuses her greatly since she lived over their garage) but this shocked the family & Pope got angry he doesn't want to lose the millions in the marriage merger with Prang's dad. He as usual is so astute he saw right away it's the chauffeur's kid & told his brother to stay away. Somehow he moved in to take Rheung out of the equation & to "handle" Bella. (He offered her millions to leave Rheung). But this girl was not the same quiet, innocent she was before (Kade) she's smart, & clever & something Pope never expected. Sadly I love the bit when she realises that Rheung will always be the one she loves but he will never change - he is kind & fun but that's all he could ever be.

The Kadesurang to Mae Karakade's beauty transition is perfect because Sabrina changed from clumsy to beautiful in heaps. Like Kade she's a good student & clever. But the character of Sabrina would suit Bella because if you've seen her in Padivarada & Khun Chai Puttipat she does sensitive & pain very well. And Pope as Linus? He is everything of the egotistical, austere, fierce, control freak that's Por Date before he started to fall in love. Take a look.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Me also!! Actually I started last night.... Mae Karakade's beauty in the purple & violet & deep maroon hues as she walked along the river.... her bad deed.
I've rewatched 4 times already:facepalm: I'm still waiting for the novel I ordered from eThaiCD. I hope I get it in this lifetime. I sent them an e-mail last Wednesday and haven't received a reply.