[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm sad and disappointed there were no deleted scenes. However, I do loved the BTS they had. Pope and Bella are so playful, and added with Prajun too. It's a miracle they were able to complete this lakorn.

@Calligraphy Such a beautiful drawing! can't wait for your fic!!!

@phatman Got your gif! hehehe. He wanted to test the water lol. I'm going to stop because this will turn into a bad joke.

I made this and was searching for a title and remembered all the talk of how Pope kind of resemble Captain. My favorites of Captain's are Fah Pieng Din and Roy Ruk Roy Adeed. They recently made an adaptation of RRRR with Tono and Jui, but Fah Pieng Din hasn't had one yet. This is my revision with Pope and Bella.
Omg it's effin beautiful! Visually stunning!!!! I want to cry.
1417094411-1417076151-o.gif
Thank You so much!!!

I think Tewada would be a challenging role for Pope because that douche was a bastard! Haha. Captain played him so well.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'm sad and disappointed there were no deleted scenes. However, I do loved the BTS they had. Pope and Bella are so playful, and added with Prajun too. It's a miracle they were able to complete this lakorn.

@Calligraphy Such a beautiful drawing! can't wait for your fic!!!

@phatman Got your gif! hehehe. He wanted to test the water lol. I'm going to stop because this will turn into a bad joke.

I made this and was searching for a title and remembered all the talk of how Pope kind of resemble Captain. My favorites of Captain's are Fah Pieng Din and Roy Ruk Roy Adeed. They recently made an adaptation of RRRR with Tono and Jui, but Fah Pieng Din hasn't had one yet. This is my revision with Pope and Bella.
Pretty art :).

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong That's one of the few times we see Kade really angry & defending herself. He looked totally shocked she dared that much - setting him straight & pushing him away.
Oh yeah and also that push she did when they were arguing after Malee's wedding. Kade is a strong woman! I also like the fact that she doesn't forget that she is from the 21st century and always uphold her beliefs, like that one scene where he was talking how it's normal for the husband to punish the wife and Kade was like, if my husband hit me, we'll both die or along those lines. lol.

I like a strong heroine yet soft and sweet inside and that's Kade. I also like that Date isn't one of those men with too much pride and a douche. He's a gentleman thru and thru, well except the 1st or 2nd ep where he pushes her lol.

CPY

GotomySin
never once in my life... im so struggle to catch up a thread. not even in soompi.. (well.. when i was active in soompi kdrama threads, i used to have alot of time.. now im is working.. my time is limited)

i thought this thread would be slow down after the drama ends.. but no.. its still growing in lightning speed. oh god.

Same here. I lost sometimes...LOL

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Mikii I didn't know about that. I thought that they just happen to see each other and was just slapping each other back like buddy but oh so they were helping James/Taew with promoting! Ok now that does get me upset and does seem that now with the popularity of BPS, CH3 are using it to their advantage. Sucks and to think how hard Pope and Bella with the rest of the casts worked.

I know that Taew and James are good actor/actress and will bring their own charms to their lakorn. In their own way, I'm sure that they will make their lakorn become popular and from the trailers, the plot seems interesting so I would hate if Ch3 really is trying to rub BPS popularity onto their lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Mikii I didn't know about that. I thought that they just happen to see each other and was just slapping each other back like buddy but oh so they were helping James/Taew with promoting! Ok now that does get me upset and does seem that now with the popularity of BPS, CH3 are using it to their advantage. Sucks and to think how hard Pope and Bella with the rest of the casts worked.

I know that Taew and James are good actor/actress and will bring their own charms to their lakorn. In their own way, I'm sure that they will make their lakorn become popular and from the trailers, the plot seems interesting so I would hate if Ch3 really is trying to rub BPS popularity onto their lakorn.
I thought so too?? I thought they all had something going on and just happen to meet.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh yeah and also that push she did when they were arguing after Malee's wedding. Kade is a strong woman! I also like the fact that she doesn't forget that she is from the 21st century and always uphold her beliefs, like that one scene where he was talking how it's normal for the husband to punish the wife and Kade was like, if my husband hit me, we'll both die or along those lines. lol.

I like a strong heroine yet soft and sweet inside and that's Kade. I also like that Date isn't one of those men with too much pride and a douche. He's a gentleman thru and thru, well except the 1st or 2nd ep where he pushes her lol.
1) It was at Malee's house & after they left she had the impression Constantine might abuse his wife.
2) He pushed her against that pillar & also squeezed her arm real hard. He's cruel that time - but of course that early we haven't really seen how evil Mae Karakade was.
3) Present day Kade is very witty & intelligent, and she knows how to have fun (a rock song to the moon). She's happiness & light to Date's cold stern ways; if he had married either Janward or Malee he would have led a dull , humdrum existence because of their weak ways & never knew what he's missing