[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Credit to the rightful owner of the videos.
https://instagram.com/p/BhqUGdPjOQd/
Rating for the special

https://instagram.com/p/Bhq7xPThhTr/
This was before they got paired up. Bella reached out to touch Pope :naughty2:

https://instagram.com/p/Bhp-P63DRRx/
People are wearing sarong like it’s everyday thing. Lol. I saw a picture on IG where the female surgeons or nurses wore sarong while operating on a patient. Could BPS be one of the most influential lakorn?
I think BPS is already one of the most influences lakorn in thailland industry. Again so proud!

Haha. The influences of Kade. See how she brings you to life.

Girl you know I won't be in PL thread.
View attachment 13665
Okay... :rolleyes: lol. You better remember..if I see you there...I'm gonna...;) lol

FMV is what we live for lol :D How do people even hate on FMV? Like that doesn't even make sense.

I'm not that good. Just cutting and pasting, that's all. Waiting for a modern Popella lakorn is like waiting for rain this this drought we have in my city.

No problem, go right ahead. You're on IG?! I just followed you! :D
Thank you, it's just a simple edit. Yours are awesome as well!
Funny is that those haters always dislike my vids but still follows me lol. And yes hun I saw you followed me . I'm gonns follow back! Thanks!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh, I was honestly scared to hear Bella’s version of Ter nor ter because you guys said her voice isn’t that great.. but she actually sounds pretty adorable! The special version isn’t all that bad

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
@pangiaxiong @leemyis do you study something creative for you guys to be able to do this. Be creative with FMV and gifs and poster? We should all meet up one day? (Just a thought) ( Cause I've grown to be quite fond of you guys lol) Where do you guys live? I'm in Australia.

By the way, what is gif? I've said it but I don't know what it is.

And @phatman I thought i saw you at prom likit though or was it NDFD?

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like it at all either, but I'll play it on YouTube everyday. HAHA.

I know out of the servants it seems like Joi has the biggest boost in popularity. The ads were quite entertaining. He's so cute!
Lol all them girls are in a Pope fever right now, they don’t care how it sounds haha I think he sound way better in Ice’s song. But for realz original feels finnnn more!

yellowgreen123

Just a thought, for those of you that watched Suparburuth Juthathep series. The one with Bomb and Taew. The fourth one. Can any of you imagine Bella's character in Taew's role in there. Bella's pretty goofy and funny in BPS, so her acting is pretty versatile. Imagine Bella is being clumsy and feisty like Taew, and let's say Pope was a prince that came across this girl (just an imaginative story), how do you think their romance would have gone down, with Pope being the gentle, reserved and quiet type?

Anyway, just my thought.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Just a thought, for those of you that watched Suparburuth Juthathep series. The one with Bomb and Taew. The fourth one. Can any of you imagine Bella's character in Taew's role in there. Bella's pretty goofy and funny in BPS, so her acting is pretty versatile. Imagine Bella is being clumsy and feisty like Taew, and let's say Pope was a prince that came across this girl (just an imaginative story), how do you think their romance would have gone down, with Pope being the gentle, reserved and quiet type?

Anyway, just my thought.
So you're saying we totally get rid of Bomb, who although very tall and VERY VERY handsome, was a stiff hero there. From what we've seen of Pope, a cool, reserved prince would without doubt suit him to a T; he could do it in his sleep! But we can't! Because that story already has Top Jaron as a prince in hiding (hidden for his safety) - a sensitive, moving blueblood who tugs at your heartstrings. There can't be 2 princes, that kingdom's so tiny their subjects only a handful. But I agree you're right Bella would have been a much feistier & clumsier but a more likeable and funnier Soifah (I think that's the character's name). She would have run bigger circles around the Bomb character.

Bells' got this warmth around her she wraps people around her finger, you feel a connection with all the characters she's done. You don't feel like she's alone doing her thing, but as if you are a part of her & going along on her sad, happy, funny or romantic journeys. Examples - In Jutathep you fear every minute being abducted & raped by that evil General, in Padivarada you can't be truly happy because behind your marriage is a big, unforgiveable secret; in Plerng Chimplee & the eyes of society you will always be a poor villager & suppressed by the ones who owned the land.... In BPS she's casted to act the hoot & wow didn't she surpassed all imagination?

I know I may be confusing you but even I am not thinking straight because tonight is Wednesday & for the past week is the night I wait anxiously for the BPS with subs episodes. Cold turkey is bad.

yellowgreen123

So you're saying we totally get rid of Bomb, who although very tall and VERY VERY handsome, was a stiff hero there. From what we've seen of Pope, a cool, reserved prince would without doubt suit him to a T; he could do it in his sleep! But we can't! Because that story already has Top Jaron as a prince in hiding (hidden for his safety) - a sensitive, moving blueblood who tugs at your heartstrings. There can't be 2 princes, that kingdom's so tiny their subjects only a handful. But I agree you're right Bella would have been a much feistier & clumsier but a more likeable and funnier Soifah (I think that's the character's name). She would have run bigger circles around the Bomb character.

Bells' got this warmth around her she wraps people around her finger, you feel a connection with all the characters she's done. You don't feel like she's alone doing her thing, but as if you are a part of her & going along on her sad, happy, funny or romantic journeys. Examples - In Jutathep you fear every minute being abducted & raped by that evil General, in Padivarada you can't be truly happy because behind your marriage is a big, unforgiveable secret; in Plerng Chimplee & the eyes of society you will always be a poor villager & suppressed by the ones who owned the land.... In BPS she's casted to act the hoot & wow didn't she surpassed all imagination?

I know I may be confusing you but even I am not thinking straight because tonight is Wednesday & for the past week is the night I wait anxiously for the BPS with subs episodes. Cold turkey is bad.
Haha lol, i meant imagine them as those characters but not in the series. Imagine them in another story. You've watched all of Bella's drama?

What is the T means when you said reserved prince would without a doubt suit him to a T??

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh my gosh girl!! Hurrah for gif and extra hurrah fo that beautiful poster!! Sorry Pepssi. Hahah.
Phatman, that is SO beautiful. You did it in a sepia tone which makes it even nicer. That pose, I'm immediately thinking the old movie LOVE STORY, a story of my parents' times, starring Ali McGraw & Ryan O' Neal. Girl meets boy in college, opposites attract, falls in love, both from different side of the tracks in social standing, marriage against families' intervention, she got ill ..... but of course this story will have a happy ending.

Or they could do a Sabrina!! That poster of yours would say it all Phatman, it looks like on a bridge by one of the many rivers in Paris. Sabrina, daughter of a chauffeur to a wealthy family, is fat, clumsy, spectacles (Kadesurang) and secretly in love with the playboy son (Rheung) of her dad's boss. Living on the mansion's grounds & above the garage since a baby, they sent her away to Paris to intern with a fashion house. Years later she returned, no longer as the girl she was, but a very beautiful & sophisticated woman. The playboy fell for her but there's his arranged marriage & a big business merger, so the big brother steps in! You can see Pope so much as the austere, cold, stern Harrison Ford (Linus the older brother), and Bella as the clumsy Kadesurang turned to the Mae Karakade's sophistication & beauty. Watch a bit of the video, and Pope does look a bit like Harrison when he's stern faced!

Hope they consider this as ones in the works of Bella & Pope movie! Thanks Phatman!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha lol, i meant imagine them as those characters but not in the series. Imagine them in another story. You've watched all of Bella's drama?

What is the T means when you said reserved prince would without a doubt suit him to a T??
Hehehe I meant if he's casted as a reserved prince he would be great! Done to a T, or suit to a T is an expression, it means perfection, a perfect fit, or when someone is given a job or a duty which he's already got an interest or skills for he can do it very well.

No, not all. I've seen all those above (many times), and a bit of Plerng Boon (I'm scared of that story Bella had so much hurt because her husband slept with her best friend, her pain was so real!), and another one she acted with Boy Plakorn, I didn't finish that either (her fiancee had affairs). I'm choosy on plots & the male leads so if I don't watch her other movies so far it's nothing to do with Bella.

Rosi

Wifey #42
haha Date is a control freak! Each time Kade says a modern term he doesn't understand he goes berserk!! Like the ta-wen & da-wen difference (wander about). "What's your reason for not understanding our language, huh??" he barks.
But after he visited The Master again, that wise guy put his head to rights. Kade can "thank you" to him in 3 different terms, and don't need to even "wai", he's not only okay with it but explained it all to her in the gentlest terms.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I hate that Date never defies his mum even in those moments she showed her stupidity, but the one time he did I was real pleased. It was after Kade was whipped & sick next day with the fever; he must be so mad - when Mae Jumpa called out to him he walked right past her without stopping.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@pangiaxiong @leemyis do you study something creative for you guys to be able to do this. Be creative with FMV and gifs and poster? We should all meet up one day? (Just a thought) ( Cause I've grown to be quite fond of you guys lol) Where do you guys live? I'm in Australia.

By the way, what is gif? I've said it but I don't know what it is.

And @phatman I thought i saw you at prom likit though or was it NDFD?
Haha. I was just being sarcastic. Y'all know I can't miss anything Pope-related.