[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Popella's versions are cute and like someone said, it's like Kade and Date are responding to each other which I'm cool with and it's romantic in that sense. But yeah in the seriousness, I still preferred the originals.
HAHA. I've tried to listen to them open-mindedly and with that in mind, but I just can't. I'm surprise Pope's version has more than 1M views already.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn’t like Pope’s version at all... but I still bought it on iTunes anyways. Haha

WOW...how many commercials has Joi been in? I find this one quite entertaining!
I don't like it at all either, but I'll play it on YouTube everyday. HAHA.

I know out of the servants it seems like Joi has the biggest boost in popularity. The ads were quite entertaining. He's so cute!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know. I want more!!!
HAHA. Those kissing effects were PERFECT!
no kidding, it got me all giddy! Why Mr. Sniffers I see that you advanced to kissing now. No more sniffing around, it's kissing now. Kissings everywhere! lol. Por Date is a fast learner, I like that :naughty2: and yes Pope shy face at the end after the hand kissing was so cute! I like rewatched this like 10x now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
no kidding, it got me all giddy! Why Mr. Sniffers I see that you advanced to kissing now. No more sniffing around, it's kissing now. Kissings everywhere! lol. Por Date is a fast learner, I like that :naughty2: and yes Pope shy face at the end after the hand kissing was so cute! I like rewatched this like 10x now.
KaDate has advanced to the flirty stage. HAHA. I feel like that scene was an ad-lib. Like they were just teasing each other as Popella, but the director loved the natural flirtiness of it and just decided to keep it!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao my whole life in here has been a lie. I thought ur previous dp was Jo In Sung as well. I dont know who Patson Sarindu is but he really resembles JIS in that pic.
Oh my. Hahahaha. That is seriously funny. I gotta go see the picture again to see their resemblance.

Patson is an old actor from the late 90's to early 00's. He was my first crush.

View attachment 13647 View attachment 13648
Wow. The resemblance. Hahaha. I don't think they look alike at all, but in this shot I can see the confusion.
See i wasn't the only one lmak cause i kinda recognize that pose by JIS

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hey you mentioned the scene i want to mention. When He was in the boat, his dazed look and to act like what drowning has done to him. He lay on someone, i think it was Joi and look exhausted. I thought his acting was soo cool there. Just his expression and body language, like someone that needed to be attended to, as he lay on the boat. It was really good.

Im not sure if what im saying made any sense haha.
You do. He did the traumatised & paralysed act very well. But despite lying prone his mind is like an explosive package mentally (see the way he kept his suspicious eyes trained at her), yet incapable of doing anything because of maybe lethargy & pain in his head. He never wavered from his gaze. If he hadn't been that weak I'm almost sure he'd yell at her (who are you?).

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
HAHA. I've tried to listen to them open-mindedly and with that in mind, but I just can't. I'm surprise Pope's version has more than 1M views already.
Right...right, coming from someone who admits to listening to Pope's version every day. LMAO.

How do you know you're dead in love with Pope? when his singing sucks but you listen to his song every day on YT and still says it sucks but behind the screen, you're in cloud 9 and won't come down. Hahahah

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Here is the said moment when I lost my virgin soul to Pope:

The moment he opened his eyes. . . those Popey eyes!
View attachment 13632

Still dazed. Look at this cute bunny!
View attachment 13644

Confused, painful. . . can those eyes be anymore expressive!
View attachment 13634

Shirt should've opened more. Just saying. No shirted men are hawt, but half opened shirted men are effin hawter.
View attachment 13636

Sad little Popey eyes now. How does Pope do that??
View attachment 13635

Nangfah? He went from frustrated to confused in the blink of an eye. How, Pope?
View attachment 13638

Curios Pope. Gawd I love this expression.
View attachment 13639

Sneaky, sneaky. Why are you smiling love?? Gawd I love this too.
View attachment 13640

I love this particular shot. Their posture, their expressions! Mmmm.
View attachment 13642

. . .and there it is. My fate is sealed. Pope, you must take responsibility!
View attachment 13643
You're awesome for posting all the close-up shots!! :love:

Ahhhh. It's incredible 7-11 managed to get the two of them together for an ad since the other brands' ads didn't seem to.

Aww...I love Bella’s version!
yaaay! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Aww.. Bella doesn't sound too bad (as expected LOL) here... My girl!! My heart is filled with so much love :love:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Right...right, coming from someone who admits to listening to Pope's version every day. LMAO.

How do you know you're dead in love with Pope? when his singing sucks but you listen to his song every day on YT and still says it sucks but behind the screen, you're in cloud 9 and won't come down. Hahahah
Real love is when you can recognise someone's flaws and still find them endearing anyway! Hahaha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Should we camp here tomorrow in hopes of a better special?? Haha.
I thinking about that too. Maybe I will for tonight and tomorrow.
Don't we still have all the extra scenes with the children? So there is hope!
Edit: We're all camping here already hahaha

It feels empty that there's no more new episodes to look forward to.
I praying for those scenes with the kids! I want to see their little naughty girl. Yea, I'm with you. It's not the same with BPS but at least I know this won't 'be the last we will see of Date and Kade. Don't you all go away when PL air, I want to spazz with everyone again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't we still have all the extra scenes with the children? So there is hope!
Edit: We're all camping here already hahaha

It feels empty that there's no more new episodes to look forward to.
True. We're already here.
There's nothing but we sure do act like there's something. Haha.

I know missy! I know you by now. When you say one thing it means the other way. :risas3::risas3:
Hehe.
Screenshot_2018-04-17-22-49-23-1.png

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Awwee. . you are:
View attachment 13663
Narak~ah!

My sentiments exactly.
:icon12:

I praying for those scenes with the kids! I want to see their little naughty girl. Yea, I'm with you. It's not the same with BPS but at least I know this won't 'be the last we will see of Date and Kade. Don't you all go away when PL air, I want to spazz with everyone again.
Yesss their naughty little girl! :p And how Date acts as a doting father!!

Yes...I'm gonna keep this thread's tab perpetually on my browser as long as you guys are around haha~ We'll have to camp here for two years...or however long it will take PL to happen :risas3:
It's gonna be an emotional reunion by then :')

True. We're already here.
There's nothing but we sure do act like there's a new episode. Haha.
Right hahahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Right. The Prom Likit that I DO NOT want to happen. HAHA.