[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pope is very handsome in his own way. Not Korean/Chinese hot looking but the dude is charming as heck to outbeat anyone. He’s also a great actor who takes on different roles. Off screen though, he’s freakin’ hilarious and cunning. I love his body type! To me, he has the perfect body. His arms...jeez, let’s leave it at that. And the video I had posted earlier with him imitating that song in a high voice...I just realized he sounds like a Thai Mickey Mouse lmao!! I love this dude, he makes me smile for days.
If you want hunky with muscles, yes there's quite a few of those heroes & they're wonderful. But Pope is a neat, perfect size with everything in all its right places - body built - muscles, shoulders, biceps, profile.... His arms are manly; with the nice veins out just so..... go watch those scenes when he reached for her hand under the pillow, or when he's got his arms around her or get this - him in the white Hindu robes. Man, who would have thought religious robes can make you look HOT? That's Pope for you.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
I don’t think any of the cast speak English as fluent as Prang. She studied in international schools and took English courses. I think she mentions her university years on the English show with Golf. PJ tries to speak English and it’s super cute. Lol I haven’t heard Pope speak any English. Bella, I have seen her written English but have heard her say simple English words. She does have a heavier accent then Prang though.

Shoot, forgot to mention, Louis Scott and Susie probably speak more fluent then Prang though! Oh wait! Got too! Got’s English is pretty good I remember...
She probably writes better than she speaks. She's half British but it sounds like she had a very Thai upbringing. I wonder if her father can speak Thai.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pope is very handsome in his own way. Not Korean/Chinese hot looking but the dude is charming as heck to outbeat anyone. He’s also a great actor who takes on different roles. Off screen though, he’s freakin’ hilarious and cunning. I love his body type! To me, he has the perfect body. His arms...jeez, let’s leave it at that. And the video I had posted earlier with him imitating that song in a high voice...I just realized he sounds like a Thai Mickey Mouse lmao!! I love this dude, he makes me smile for days.
He's very, very handsome. I think I said this at length some posts back. Some men just have that personality about them which gives off such an aura which beats hollow even the most prettiest of pretty boys.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
She probably writes better than she speaks. She's half British but it sounds like she had a very Thai upbringing. I wonder if her father can speak Thai.
Her dad should, I'm sure of it. Because we've got one of our retired engineers who's now living permanently in Koh Samui, he bought chalets there as an investment. Within 2-3 years he speaks it fluently now via constant exchange - in charge of the resort & also owns a Thai/French restaurant. I also think Bells is brought up more the Thai ways than her dad's, she hasn't had much English dialogue so far.

I miss this lakorn so much and I am bored. Can we talk about what we like about Pope? I'll start with my lists of his charms, hehehe.

1 being most attractive to me... here I go:
1) his voice. OMG... I can listen to him speak all day long not just in lakorns but in interviews too. He is mature and funny. Very entertaining to listen and watch him speak.
2) his shy smile. I am going to break into two types of smiles. LOL. I love his shy smile. It's so so cute. hahahaha
3) his full smile. He does have a gorgeous smile. It's bright and I think it's his best feature.
4) his wit. Yes, I am just realizing that he is good in interviews and quite quick witted. Very charming.
5) his eyes. He acts with his eyes. They are very expressive.
6) his mannerisms. He can pull of shy and also stern but always has an air of authority. I like a guy in charge. :p

I am sure there are more but this 6 will keep me Pope obsessed for a while. :risas3:
Adding to my list of Pope’s charms:
7) his dimple... it’s barely there but it’s there. It’s so sweet. Don’t you just want to kiss it? :love:

BBB5116B-3B22-4D5F-8FF0-129F69FFB772.jpeg

Mango12

sarNie Egg
If you want hunky with muscles, yes there's quite a few of those heroes & they're wonderful. But Pope is a neat, perfect size with everything in all its right places - body built - muscles, shoulders, biceps, profile.... His arms are manly; with the nice veins out just so..... go watch those scenes when he reached for her hand under the pillow, or when he's got his arms around her or get this - him in the white Hindu robes. Man, who would have thought religious robes can make you look HOT? That's Pope for you.
Omg, when he was wearing that robe to call her back, I'm like Pope!!! :coleman::aaaaa:

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Her dad should, I'm sure of it. Because we've got one of our retired engineers who's now living permanently in Koh Samui, he bought chalets there as an investment. Within 2-3 years he speaks it fluently now via constant exchange - in charge of the resort & also owns a Thai/French restaurant. I also think Bells is brought up more the Thai ways than her dad's, she hasn't had much English dialogue so far.
I'd like to think so. I met an American who worked on base while I was stationed in Korea. He was married to a Korean woman. After two kids and 22 years of marriage, he still can't speak Korean. I don't know how you can live somewhere for that long and don't even try to learn the language.

Oops, off track again.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Adding to my list of Pope’s charms:
7) his dimple... it’s barely there but it’s there. It’s so sweet. Don’t you just want to kiss it? :love:

View attachment 13607
Lakornkiki, seriously I can't seem to get through or concentrate with the reading of your list right now this picture of Pope is so blindingly stunning I'm keeping it right away on the office server..... Am staring at it and staring at his dimples. Woww what a very very attractive man!! He's just too beautiful really! Thanks.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'd like to think so. I met an American who worked on base while I was stationed in Korea. He was married to a Korean woman. After two kids and 22 years of marriage, he still can't speak Korean. I don't know how you can live somewhere for that long and don't even try to learn the language.

Oops, off track again.
Okay, let's go back together to BPS. I haven't strayed anywhere anyway.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Of all Prik's face the funniest I think is when she just said something nasty about Kade & then turned to Mae Jumpa & seeing her boss having a small smile for Kade! She looked really sore that time, this Prik.

Lakornkiki, seriously I can't seem to get through or concentrate with the reading of your list right now this picture of Pope is so blindingly stunning I'm keeping it right away on the office server..... Am staring at it and staring at his dimples. Woww what a very very attractive man!! He's just too beautiful really! Thanks.
That’s the thing. I never thought he was handsome. I just thought he is s good actor and that was all. Now, he is so handsome to me and it’s not the looks. It’s his talent, manliness and charisma. It’s deadlier....and harder to get over. LoL

Last edited:
@lakornkiki

OK on POPEZAAB! Why do I looooooooove POPE TANAWAT:

First of all. Pope is your above average actor. He is not handsome: his nose is big, he doesn't have sharp features, he's not muscular and he's smol. One would not fall in love at first sight; I definitely didn't. Most importantly he is no Patson Sarindu. BUUUUUUT. Why does all that matter when you've got other charming features?? Pope has all that a man ever needs (well if my future man has 1/100th of Pope I'll be satisfied for eternity haha). He's athletic, extremely talented in all arts, has mesmerizing eyes and a killer smile and most importantly he is beautiful at the heart with a beautiful voice to accompany it. These are all the reasons I need to be in love with this man.

The first thing that attracted me to Pope I knew about him was his athleticism. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE men who exercise. They don't have to workout and have a killer body (although it's a plus hehe), as long as they keep themselves healthy I'm good. When I saw him play soccer I almost fainted. He's so good. I love soccer so seeing Popessi on the field was very satisfying. Those skillz! Speaking of skills, why did Pope change his career?

He is super artistic, he definitely would've made one hot graphic designer! The way he draws with his left handedness makes him so unique! I especially love watching him sketch, even though the sketches may come out as stick figures. It's the confidence he has that steals my heart. I've also seen a few of his pieces, like wow. WOW. He needs to open up an art gallery for his works. I will fly to Thailand to catch a glimpse of them through the window! I'll catch a glimpse of that beautiful face of his too.

So I said Pope is not handsome. Sure, because he's not, he is hella hawt. Those dreamy eyes of his whether glaring or gazing you can't help falling in love.

If anyone doesn't like him that person must not see his inner values.

To be continued. . .
I almost died when he made that goal at the Ch.3 event. I saved the clip so I can rewatch over and over.

This guy delivers!!!! It’s so hot! :love::love:
https://instagram.com/p/BhmRkctBKmZ/

CPY

GotomySin
Well, that too. But what about when he heard that she's "riding a horse"? hahaha That made him smile. He's a horrible one, this Por Date! The boy does have a thing for horses.

But although these seems to be the professed punishments at the time to keep a wife in line I doubt if he really meant to test them out even if Kade erred, he's not the type of husband to do that to anyone, especially her. He's terribly jealous over her chumminess with Rheung & only said those things to scare her (spot the suppressed smiles seeing her fright - this OR this OR this OR this....). He's also one for a good banter; when he said he'll beat her up & put her in a cage & her reply was "you do that to me let's see who dies first" his face went like "How do I reason with you, I give up". But when she walked away in a huff he slowly went into his "enchanted at Kade" smiles. He was only joking.

Okay, now I remember about the part that I wanted to tell. Did Date saw her red thong? Because her cloth slipped.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hi anyone here our friends who are reading Thai, would like to ask for information on BPS's popularity in general please? Wished I could understand the interviews..... Is it said anywhere if the other famous actors are watching this movie & following it every week like fans do - saying good things about it? It would be nice if they do, although most people would of course be protective of the popularity of their own works.

Because I'm watching the back scenes of the new story Bella is acting with Great & in one of the videos Great came up behind her and sang the BPS song around her. I thought that's a sweet tribute - like here you are acting with me, and there you go with your own drama, and I love the song! He sang it in a cheerful, happy way.

Thanks for your reply!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Okay, now I remember about the part that I wanted to tell. Did Date saw her red thong? Because her cloth slipped.
Shucks.....no. Because she was standing in front of the dresser or cupboard & from his view outside the window he only saw up to her shoulders.

(Can anyone else lie to me & said he saw it)